The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Completeidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good FR on FL

Off FL diet for 6 weeks because I was boycotting as well as overseas.

However, did check in once in a while to look for "gems" or the lack of them on FL2.

Anyways, GL legal does not have good offering so back to FL 2. Tempted by Jo Jo from Chaoren stable as she was voted as one of the best service level previously in a brother poll on this thread. The thread was subsequently deleted.

Visited her last Wednesday ...

Good GFE, really good BBBJ and AR. I like the way she lick the testicle area ... sends electric current throughout the body. Good solid body as she used to be a dancer in PRC.

Her face is so-so only, with alot of freckles. I did FJ missionary and halfway through, the temptation for CIM was too much and took off CD and asked her to blow.

Congrats Chaoren on Jojo find! Wish that all FL good provide this level of service.

Old 08-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
friedrich is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Good FR on FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Completeidiot View Post
Off FL diet for 6 weeks because I was boycotting as well as overseas.

However, did check in once in a while to look for "gems" or the lack of them on FL2.

Anyways, GL legal does not have good offering so back to FL 2. Tempted by Jo Jo from Chaoren stable as she was voted as one of the best service level previously in a brother poll on this thread. The thread was subsequently deleted.

Visited her last Wednesday ...

Good GFE, really good BBBJ and AR. I like the way she lick the testicle area ... sends electric current throughout the body. Good solid body as she used to be a dancer in PRC.

Her face is so-so only, with alot of freckles. I did FJ missionary and halfway through, the temptation for CIM was too much and took off CD and asked her to blow.

Congrats Chaoren on Jojo find! Wish that all FL good provide this level of service.

you truly are a complete idiot. there are already 2 active threads on her and you want to create a new thread. lame FR.. what a waste of bandwidth...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1