The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom
The Modern Cyber OKT's

Hi all Samsters,

I have been in the red light scence since 1997,even before the China street walkers came into the picture. Or those eastern Ang mo char bos which hang around Lor 8-10 charging only $100 per session. I worked through Deskar Petain and Geyland, even got a one and only deal at orchard tower (russian chick)

I noticed a huge change in the ethical codes of the OKTs these days,Previous days, 2 OKT's per whorehouse,for security reasons incase customers wanna extend and not have enough to pay..etc Nowadays OKT's flood all over everywhere...
They bonk their girls, tasting first blood, which was not practiced during my time. Regardless of whether those girls are freelance or Legal whore Thai/Malaysian Chicks. The OKTs of that praticular house will never ever f*** the whore under his custody. Even if he has needs, he would most probably go to another house to f*** another girl...I have 2 OKT's who still abide with this ethical code latest update I know one was working at lor 8,another at lor 18.. Same goes for the freelancers, my friend bringing in chicks from eastern europe called me and said" Hey man new goods just arrived.."And I asked him, so u f*** her?? He said firmly to me no... It was never ethically right for OKTs to Bonk their own girl. It was against the house rules. Do not ask me who lay down this house rules but very rule is there for a purpose.

For sexual intimacy can seduce a man's heart and the OKT might not make clear decisions on his group of products(prostitutes)... That is the main reason why these days the raids are more and more successful... Now that the OKT's code is no longer in force. Even OKT's let horny lustful thoughts dominate their mind which then indirectly charge us at overvalued pricing(because these days they taste the first blood and not the customer) and even promised but fly kite appointments...I had 2 recently.

Just my 2 cents
Bimpom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1