The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
IlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Milf - how has giving birth changed your wife’s body?

Some of my friends say it’s terrible especially the tummy and boobs while some say their wives got hotter. What’s your experience ? Pls share !
Old 12-07-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Re: Milf - how has giving birth changed your wife’s body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlikeSYT View Post
Some of my friends say it’s terrible especially the tummy and boobs while some say their wives got hotter. What’s your experience ? Pls share !
my wife's tits from B become C =D damn firm, no sag

( Click to show/hide )

tummy no issue, no stretch marks since during pregnancy her tummy didn't become too huge. doc say is because her tummy muscle strong and can hold the shape (take note for those planning to get pregnant)
Old 12-07-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i have no problem with fats, i like it that women have a fuller figure post-childbirth
Old 12-07-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 21
lustyz is one of the Best!lustyz is one of the Best!lustyz is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Milf - how has giving birth changed your wife’s body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post

( Click to show/hide )

tummy no issue, no stretch marks since during pregnancy her tummy didn't become too huge. doc say is because her tummy muscle strong and can hold the shape (take note for those planning to get pregnant)
Wow! Your wife looks super hot! Lucky man.
Old 12-07-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

wow ya man your wife figure damn nice.. still breastfeeding? if not then u even luckier that they’re so perky
Old 12-07-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5687 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Most wives after childbirth, their body goes out of shape. No more as sexy as before childbirth. Unless they go for a slimming course with one of the slimming centres like Jean Chia or go for wuruk , the malay jamu massage.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 12-07-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

mine was nipple from pinkish become brown but also fuller now la.
and her nipple also become more sensitive when touching nowadays even though stop breastfeeding le.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Still breast feeding. Only downside at the moment is, she does not have her period, than no sex drive and doesn't get wet. Have to use lube and she wants me to wear condom.

The other upside is, because we c-section, her pussy still damn tight. Now even with lube also hard to get inside her.

And since you all like, here is another shot of her:

( Click to show/hide )
Old 12-07-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Sapperstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife not much in the mood after 2nd birth. Unlike the past. Body also more flabby.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
timlady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimlady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Milf - how has giving birth changed your wife’s body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
i have no problem with fats, i like it that women have a fuller figure post-childbirth
I agreed with brother daring. I prefer my woman to be fuller. Post pregnancy during breadt feeding best for me. As I enjoy the fuller breasts and the FOC milk.
Old 12-07-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only downside at the moment is, she does not have her period, than no sex drive and doesn't get wet.
How come no period? When did she give birth?
Old 12-07-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

The pair of protruding nipples is so tempting.... Meat Rod also salivating now.....

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 12-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
How come no period? When did she give birth?
earlier this year. so far sex is far and in between, don't get to finish haha hj at the end
Old 12-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Still breast feeding. Only downside at the moment is, she does not have her period, than no sex drive and doesn't get wet. Have to use lube and she wants me to wear condom.

The other upside is, because we c-section, her pussy still damn tight. Now even with lube also hard to get inside her.

( Click to show/hide )
wow your wife also like to show off. but no sex drive? like polar opposites lol. and how come use condom, scared next one come along ah
Old 12-07-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )
Bro! This picture of your wife is very sexy! Perfect tits! Post more ya?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1