The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Diary of a Taxi Driver (pt 1)

Hi all.

Decided to write a short story of an experience I encountered as a cabbie. My first time writing so pardon me if I have any shortcomings. The event is true, though I change/withhold some facts to make it more fiction. Machiam Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code like that.

I have been a cabbie for the past 9 months now. Before that I asked around, getting feedbacks from other cabbies about hows a cabbie life will be. Some encouraged me, others gave non pleasant views. You gotta to be disciplined, dedicated, have a stone face in case passengers scolded you etc. Some cons, but most of the cabbies I spoke to will say there are perks being one, and meeting gorgeous ladies are one of them. With a candid face and a good conversation, you can go far with them.

Anyhow, thats not the main reason I become one! For almost 6 months my life was driving yowards a boring job. Yes you meet people, ladies pretty and ugly, boobs and bums of various sizes, couple kissing behind the passengers back seat. But thats it. Visual and hearimg stimulations for few ten minutes and thats it.

One fine Wednesday night in August, about 4am as usual I attacked Clarke Quay. Most of the party goers already leaving the clubs, and taxis were needed there. I drove along River Valley Rd and straight to Tan Tye Place. I tried avoided the main road because so many people waiting along the main road and I have no clue who to pick, maybe someone just stood in front of another person who was already waiting for about 5 minutes and I happened to come and picked up the former, no fair right? So I went straight to Tan Tye Place taxi stand, was 4th or 5th in queue.

And from afar I saw a Malay couple standing. The girl looked in her early 20s, wearing a blue tight dress, tall, fair, wavy shoulder length hair, slender legs, tight bums. Her head was leaning on the guys shoulder, who was seen playing her hair and whispering to her ears.

I could tell that she was high, super high, not zonked out, but high enough to cant even stand properly. The guy kept whispering something to her and she repeatedly shook her head. Everytime she shook her head, she did it rigorously and after that she was swaying like being oushed by strong wind and everytime the guy would hold her and grabbed her waist. Oh.. her waist. Slim and cutting an hour glass body, I could see her curves right from afar. Her dress was so tight it could rip up anytime, showing her full round ass for the whole world to city.

I was 2nd in line. The couple was standing diagonally left of me. I dropped the left window a bit. The guy was still talking to her, whispering to her ear.

The girl: Tak nak.. tak nak! (Dunt want.. dunt want!)

The guy gave a fcked up face.

Continue..
Old 04-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diary of a Taxi Driver (pt 1)

Camping for next part..
Old 04-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Then he said: Tapi you kan mabok! (But u are drunk!)

The girl kept repeating shaking her head. She shook her head so much she began to wobble. She adjusted her position and walked forward, the guy by her side still holding her waist. Now they were standing beside my taxi. I tried not to look but I cant help eavesdropping.

The guy: Alah kita gi makan pat xxx then I hantar u balik k (We go eat first at xxx then I send u home k)

The girl: Nak makan kat sini pon ada Mac aper. Takya gi jauh jauh (Want to eat her got Mac what no need go far far)

The guy: *whispering something*

The girl: tak nak laaaaaa (dunt wannnnnt)

I can see the girl was in super irritated mode already. I was wondering if the guy wanted to bang her. Who doesnt? With her curved back and a rounded bum, I started to imagine what will she looked like when on all fours, back arched, her wavy silky black hair fall on her super seductive face..

Ah yes the face. I could see clearly her face now that they were standing beside my taxi. She had this bedroom eyes. Maybe natural or maybe just high, I dunno. They were half open, half close. And the lips! Glossed with red lipstick, her upper lip was fuller than the bottom one. The kind of lip when making a goodbye flying kiss smooch would drive u to find any hole and fcked it on the spot.

She had also a pair of high cheek bone. Flushed with redness from much booze, imagine a Shu Qi high on alcohol. But Shu Qi I think has a flat face, this girl has a high forehead and a almondlike face.

An angel.

I was drifting away and imagining all sorts of things when I heard the door being opened. The girl has entered. I turned around and confirmed my suspicions, I had a drunk angel seating iny taxi. Her breath stenched of alcohol. Smells like whiskey.

But she also oozed sexiness. Lots of it. A sexy Malay girl wearing a tight blue mini dress. Her pair of tits must be crying out wanting to get out from that suffocating outfit. And her hips were curvaceous, she has broad shoulders. Ive never seen this type of Malay lass before, and I thought I have seen it all...

Continue
Old 04-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 15
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

Wow. nice start! Please continue!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

The guy: You sure u dunt want me to follow you?

The girl: Yes dear, Im going back.

The guy wanted to retort but then was realising I was looking at him. The girl too turned around and was looking at me. She smiled. I mean smiled showing her full sets of her pearly whites.

The girl: Abannngggg (cute mode) Pasir Ris please!

I said OK! With such an enthusiastic response and gave the guy one last look.

Brother, close the door please.I said

The guy was huffing and staring at me.

I was sure as hell he saw a smirk on my face.

From inside the taxi the girl was giving the guy big goodbye waves.

The girl: BYEEEEEE! See uuuuu laterrrrr! Or neverrr! Byeeeeee! Blahhhhh!

Some mild vulgarities and she made a very deep sigh.. maybe relief. I dunno.

I drove on..

Continue.. (in the evening)
Old 04-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Apologies if there are many spelling errors, grammar mistakes etc. Doing this on phone. Always on the move, yo!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

nice one ....
Old 04-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11930 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue your story...

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 04-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
funkydude is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunkydude is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunkydude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more bro!
Old 04-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Suxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hopefully this another good story to follow... can't wait for the next update...
Old 04-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

TS pls cont
Old 04-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here for more
Old 04-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, keep going, it will be better.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
anthon9 is Cool - loads of Potential

Coming in here to support
Old 05-12-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

As I made my way from River Valley Rd towards Hill st, I was filled with mixed emotions. Here sat a gorgeous lady and you can deny it makes your day, seeing pretty things. But then again I realised, this girl is drunk!  what if she puked? What if she slept and unable to wake up. My shift ended  at 7 and she was meant to be my last pax and it could be hassle to wash the car if she puked or to wake her up, worse to call for Police.

While passing by the Parliament House, I realised I didnt have her exact drop off point. So I looked up at the rear window.

I can't see her head!

I turned my head looking back. A pair of slender long legs stretching out.

My worst fear had come true. Once a drunkard fall into sleep, it posed a challenge to wake him up.

Then as I turned my head more, from the darkness inside the taxi, something caught my attention.

The girl was lying on the back passenger seat, her dress was uplifted, showing her white underwear, so white against the dark like a lighthouse shining throught the dark night..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1