The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roamer99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girl MIA

Wanted to check if this is normal with bros. I met 2 girls for a meal. Everything went fine and they even shared superficial details of themselves such as where they work etc.

We agreed to meetup afew days later for sex with some chitchat in between. However, both of them became unresponsive on the day itself.

Can any bros share with me their experiences, if this is normal and how to avoid such scenarios
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girl MIA

Well done on securing the date.

A wise mentor once told me - always sell the date.

Girls naturally like the thrill. They like unpredictability.

So in this case, what I’d do is to sell an experiential date like dinner + go karting or smth.

Then ask her to come over to yours an hour before dinner as you have a surprise. That’ll keep her on her toes.

Do the deed then head off.

Make the deed a casual thing, a starter in your dinner course. Else they’d flake you since it’s just sex and nothing else.

They want fun, they want thrill.

Unfortunately we’re guys. Have to work hard always. But that’s the game!
Old Today, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roamer99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girl MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdemoacc View Post
Well done on securing the date.

A wise mentor once told me - always sell the date.

Girls naturally like the thrill. They like unpredictability.

So in this case, what I’d do is to sell an experiential date like dinner + go karting or smth.

Then ask her to come over to yours an hour before dinner as you have a surprise. That’ll keep her on her toes.

Do the deed then head off.

Make the deed a casual thing, a starter in your dinner course. Else they’d flake you since it’s just sex and nothing else.

They want fun, they want thrill.

Unfortunately we’re guys. Have to work hard always. But that’s the game!
But we agreed on it being NSA with no commitment where any party can end it at any moment. She mentioned that she is not looking for a boyfriend and such activities
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1