The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
terrychuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Taiwan FL

Hey bros... Juz wanna ask if any one tried their FL b4 anot? I found quite a no. of chio bus on the website leh but then i dunno if it's a scam anot.. very gian to try n post a FR here but im afraid of getting into trouble wif their mafia.. thxs to whichever bro tat can help me!!!!

chio bu for reference..

PChome Online ºô¸ô®a®x-¥æ¤Í

my concern~!!!!

Old 09-03-2008, 04:49 AM
SIZH

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Taiwan FL

should be very careful abt them bro, most of them are cheaters, according to the experiences from my HK friends
Old 15-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AO_Viet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrychuan View Post
Hey bros... Juz wanna ask if any one tried their FL b4 anot? I found quite a no. of chio bus on the website leh but then i dunno if it's a scam anot.. very gian to try n post a FR here but im afraid of getting into trouble wif their mafia.. thxs to whichever bro tat can help me!!!!

chio bu for reference..

my concern~!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooner View Post
Had a decent chat on MSN with this gal called 小夢. PChome Online ºô¸ô®a®x-¬Ûï :: ¥i·R¤p¹Úªº¬Ûï :: ¥i·R¨Ä¥©£¬
Her charges is $3.5k for 120mins but must go and pick her up. "

-----------

Another is 陳小書 xsan
Her charges is $4k for 120mins can wither go to her 套房 or come to hotel. Again she needed mobile, so lan lan.
MSN: "[email protected]".
To all Bro

Just want to share my experiene with the the similar girl in the web. I contacted her on the MSN and give her my contact number. After that, a girl call me and say she is Sara. And she want to meet me. So I say ok and where. She suggested a fast food restaurant. I thought "ho se lao" And I fly there immediately. After waited 5 min in the restaurant. She call again and ask me to meet her at the entrance of a bank near by. I was curious but just agreed. While I am walking there. A guy call me out say that he is the OKT of the girl. And he explain to me some procedures before I can meet the girl. First I have to deposit NT4K to a account through a cash machine. Straight away I think it is a SCAM. But he was very convincing, he explain why he need to do that because the police is very on and lots of counterfeit money scam so he need to protect the girl. Furthermore, he say I can always go back to the bank and tell them I deposite the money wrongly and take back the money. My logical mind say walk away but my lust mind say go for it so i decided to give it a try. I follow the procedures and put in the money and collected a receipt. After that he ask me to wait at the entrance and a girl will walk over and I just pass her the receipt. So I waited for 5 min still no sign of the girl. Then he call again. This time he say he need another 5K NT as deposit if I do not have a ATM card from a local bank. This time, I can smell even a stronger fishy smell. So I told him that I do not have the money and he started to ask me to get from friend. I say no way, I will not do it. Deal or no deal. And he started to threathen me. He say he is the taiwan ta ge (big brother). If I don't get the money, I will not able to leave taiwan. So I say I have no money do what ever you want. And he started @#$%%%&@#@% and ask me to watch up and hang the phone.

[email protected]

Happygirl£x³¡¸¨®æ - udn¬Ûï

COOL - Happygirl£x³¡¸¨®æ - udn¬Ûï

I have bought a good experience in Taipei with NT4K to share with all the bro here. Take care bro

Viet
Old 15-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Marco_Polo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so i guess there is no one who really bonk a FL in taiwan? cause seems like all threads only went to KTV n HC.. haiz....yea i think also hard lah cause still it not our country...
Old 15-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Don't even bother.

All fakes.

If they ever tell you to meet near a ATM or bank, say never mind.

Simple as that. Say what da ge or what also fake one. They will say don't have ID card lah, don't have this don't have that. You give them liaoz, they use it to do something else.. so no point also.

FLs in Taiwan are done this way..

You know someone who knows his way, and done through words of mouth. Doing it so openly will incur the local police and hence, there is no way they will do it.

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 16-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AO_Viet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank View Post
Don't even bother.

All fakes.

FLs in Taiwan are done this way..

You know someone who knows his way, and done through words of mouth. Doing it so openly will incur the local police and hence, there is no way they will do it.
Yes, agreed. A lesson learn for me. hihi. Unless other Bro has good labang to share. If not, I would advise stick to Yuki or Ella. Don't expect to get anyone close to the sweet meimei on the MSN but the service is good. hahaha

Viet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1