The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yeah! Finally my Sexy Sporty Babe is BACK!!

massage improved alot as compared to last time. She told me she went back to learn from a high master for massage. Nice and Sensual.

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=469921
Old 24-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My new shortlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
YangYang's my residential BBBJ, finally she's back! Most girls end up finishing with a HJ but she always goes all the way. Bros who love themselves a good BBBJ can try visiting her. Don't expect too much from the massage though, but she's always serious about it which is kinda cute.
Oh yeah... This girl definitely knows how to suck. Planning to have my shaft polished later.
Old 24-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Bro... just remembered you said miqi not my type... and I also recalled a not so good MR about her being lazy to a multiple rtm customer... so maybe shd strike her out again...
Alamak! how cum you and her did the same thing - dug up my posts from months ago. She just question me last week, digging up a post from several months ago where I casually mentioned Liwen gave a better massage than her and she's not very happy about that Btw, she's leaving in a few days. You can kill her and xiaodanchun together, in the same building.

-----------------------------

My past MR for yangyang
http://sbfjust.rocks/showpost...postcount=1302

Sorry to her fans but I gotta said this, she looks too damn young, that guilt felt over lust for my session. Anyway, give the look some discount and you won't be disappointed with her service.

-------------------------------

My heart skip a beat when I saw that Hatty is back, search thru the whole tiger den ..... no she's not there

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 24-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
JC_00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

I just tried Yang Yang this afternoon. I got lucky and chanced upon her and I didnt know she just came back yesterday.

I reckoned some of the bros may already know her as she was here for 2 months last time round.

Very petite and pretty girl. Excellent service and high GFE. I must say her BBBJ is one of the best I had. Very comfortable 1 hr with her and cuddled with her on the bed after the deed was done.

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...highlight=yang
Old 24-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Alamak! how cum you and her did the same thing - dug up my posts from months ago. She just question me last week, digging up a post from several months ago where I casually mentioned Liwen gave a better massage than her and she's not very happy about that Btw, she's leaving in a few days. You can kill her and xiaodanchun together, in the same building. (
Bro... just goes to show you are a guy with a past/lotsa history

I am losing control over my time - maintaining a few MLs (who kinda expects high frequency visits) and those under high priority to visit. I couldn't even visit nacy and love before they leave b4 Oct (but they are low priority). Think have to skip miqi again if she leaving soon. innocence probably next week after I commando some ML first.

Quote:
My heart skip a beat when I saw that Hatty is back, search thru the whole tiger den ..... no she's not there
I "sounded" her out the moment hatty's thread was up but no response. This is quite typical of her for sometime already-seems that she wants to leave behind her experience here... that's why I mentioned b4 that I suspect she maybe ncb... hope I am wrong about that...

But even if she does return, it will be next year... she is not in a hurry and there is nothing here she is missing...

Cathy
Old 24-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Nacy this afternoon. Massage was so so, BBBJ and HJ were OK, for these I would say a 6/10.

However, her GFE and playfulness were the best I've seen. And this is even though we don't speak the same language! We could still communicate through gestures and a mix of my very basic Chinese and her very basic English. Laughed with her, danced with her. She was fun! For this reason I would rate my overall experience 7.5/10.

Location is easy to find, bathroom a bit worn out though. She's a tall girl with nice soft tits to squeeze. No kissing or licking allowed for me and roaming was very weak down south.

I would recommend her for a good all round experience.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 24-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Quote:
I "sounded" her out the moment hatty's thread was up but no response. This is quite typical of her for sometime already-seems that she wants to leave behind her experience here... that's why I mentioned b4 that I suspect she maybe ncb... hope I am wrong about that...

But even if she does return, it will be next year... she is not in a hurry and there is nothing here she is missing...
She is back indeed. Her thread can be found HERE.

New location near to her old place. She has also brought along her younger cousin HERE.
Old 24-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
She is back indeed. Her thread can be found HERE.
Salah... it's not her...

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the attention...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Visited Nacy this afternoon. Massage was so so...

However, her GFE and playfulness were the best I've seen...

She's a tall girl with nice soft tits to squeeze. No kissing or licking allowed for me and roaming was very weak down south.

I would recommend her for a good all round experience.
Bro... was about not to consider to rtm until your MR brought back fond memories...

In fact I kinda forgotten why I didn't rtm... must be due to the period with the influx of MLs like the 4 seasons, innocence... Like her looks, massage was good for me then, nice racks... yes, the teasing/play was something I liked and should have had me going back for more...

Signal was weak at southpoint but during that 4 seasons period this was the norm so can't complain much... main disappointment for me is cannot tune radio... she encourages you to kiss and squeeze her boobs but cannot play the tits... a bit challenging for me... this may be the same reason why I am not going back to fate...

Cathy

Last edited by derrickboy; 25-09-2014 at 07:27 AM. Reason: add info about nacy
Old 25-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Shakyywayy's Hazel this time haha. She's leaving in a few days' time, so bros keen to try best to PM "Shakyywayy" on SBF.

The sisters couldn’t have been more different. They are like the Yin and Yang of hot sexy Shakyywayy babes. After visiting Irene and experiencing a unique session, I decided to risk visiting Hazel. Normally, with Shakyy’s girls, when they reach near the end of their stay here (usually Week 3 or 4) they are starting to show signs of wear and tear lol. They’re tired or less strong, or weaker etc. So visiting Hazel a few days before she leaves isn’t a good bet for me to have a good session.

Boy was I wrong. When she opened the door in the afternoon, she was cheerful and chirpy, didn’t show signs of being tired after her long weeks here. I asked her and she said that initially she wasn’t used to the workload, and seeing man after man (cock after cock haha) for hours daily, but now she’s used to it and doesn’t get tired so easily. Let me just prelude by saying that her massage was really good.

Her looks was different from the other Shakyy girls I’ve encountered before. She’s a Size 6, really young and slim body, with AA or small A cup boobs. She has the most puppyish eyes on her face. She knew I’ve visited Irene before and kept asking me if I looked like her older sister and I said definitely no way. She is the SYT type that you can bring home to your mom, smooth complexion and soft skin that is so nice to feel on your own. She looks exactly like in her photos, this innocent babe that you just want to cuddle and love (or corrupt heheh).

And like your gf, she helped to undress me and I proceeded to take a shower. I panicked when she didn’t give me a towel but when I came out she was there and she proceeded to dry me herself. I was so embarrassed, like I’m some kind of handicap but she continued to do so, and lingered a really long time when she had to dry my thighs and legs. Imagine this SYT kneeling in front of your cock with a huge playful grin and cheeky laughter LOL. Dried up, I went to bed and could see her taking off her tight minidress to reveal her lacy bra and silky panties.. OMG, she has no fats whatsoever and is really slim.. not anorexic skinny but youthful slim. She began to massage me, apologising that she only acquired her skills recently. What she lacked in hand strength, however, she made up for when she did the bum on back massage (Shakyy regulars will know this move LOL), when she did back kneeling and then finally back stepping on me. Maybe I’m big sized and she figured I could take it and I did, enjoyed it a lot. This went on for 40 minutes, including massaging my hands and legs, with the occasional cheeky touches of my banana and rambutans LOL. She then took off her bra while I was really relaxed and started to hug my from behind, saying that she just doesn’t have the chest that her sis has LOL. She asked me to go doggie and proceeded to oil up and begin the ass raping. Alamak, like Irene I didn’t like it and told her can I skip it please. She happily obliged and asked me to turn over. She continued with her body to body massage and playful sensual moves all over my front and it was really nice to have such a young body gyrating on top of you. She would always grab my hands to her boobs, asking why my hands are not doing anything. I was turned on!

She then went to sit in between my legs and began the JG moves. This is where I got so damn exhausted. For almost 40 minutes, she would massage my cock and balls, get me hard using the right moves to stimulate followed by nice ambient moans and when you look at her and she looks right at you, you cannot help but be incredibly turned on! And just when I felt like I was cumming, she would stop and start pinching the veins. That wasn’t too painful but it stopped the cumming sensation immediately. Then she began the cycle again – pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure, etc. And she knows exactly when I was about to cum and she would stop! It was incredibly frustrating! I tried to repressed all looks on my face or body to see if I can surprise cum on her but she knew when I was going to go past the point of no return and stopped or slowed down. This went on so many times that I was even more exhausted than from having sex, seriously!

Hazel said this is how she’s different too.. Her sis Irene prefers that men take charge and drive her crazy, but Hazel prefers to take charge and drive men crazy!! I cannot imagine when they do tarma on you LOL. In the end, I actually think I can appreciate Hazel’s style more because I am not in control and at her complete mercy.

She told me she had tortured me enough and that she will let me cum. You cannot imagine how relieved I was that I actually thanked her for being merciful. She was still in between my legs and I couldn’t cum that way, told her to stand beside me and she obliged, giving my hands full roam of the land LOL. I came in no time, one of the very very very very rare times when a super SYT could actually make me cum.

Amazing girl, this one. She looked so satisfied as I exploded and continued to tug me with such gusto I thought I was going to cum again. I begged her to stop as I couldn’t take it. She then went to shower and then she came back and lied besides me as there was still time left. We chatted like lovers, with her warm sweet body keeping me warm. Then it was time for me to shower and dress up.

Paid her $150 + tips for 90 mins of the most amazing frustration I have ever experienced. It is such a pity she’s leaving soon, and I did not visit her at the start! Bros, go see her before she goes away 
Old 25-09-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Bro stiffness just reminded me of my failed chance at tarma with the sisters. Maybe I ought to try booking them for tarma before they leave.
Old 25-09-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

More bros tried and proven Yang Yang skill
Making me wanna try her soon..
Time to find time

Quote:
My past MR for yangyang
http://sbfjust.rocks/showpost...postcount=1302

Sorry to her fans but I gotta said this, she looks too damn young, that guilt felt over lust for my session. Anyway, give the look some discount and you won't be disappointed with her service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Oh yeah... This girl definitely knows how to suck. Planning to have my shaft polished later.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Bro stiffness just reminded me of my failed chance at tarma with the sisters. Maybe I ought to try booking them for tarma before they leave.
Both of them timing really packed liao, especially hazel... no chance to try already

Cathy
Old 25-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Hazel totally no chance liao left so limited slots... so early some more or one other timing buay gum me loh No fate to meet her since she is not returning....

Those bro who wanna rtm her better faster since she leaving really soon(T-2)~

Quote:
Both of them timing really packed liao, especially hazel... no chance to try already
Old 25-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Will try to catch a glimpse of irene when I visit hazel this afternoon.
maybe do her on sat.

those of you on commando mode, how about kerry from tianting?
Appreciate any feedback.
She is also very pack. Maybe tmr lol.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 25-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Bro,

do feedback on how Irene look when you visit Hazel this afternoon, worse case I just try Irene if Hazel not available

Quote:
Will try to catch a glimpse of irene when I visit hazel this afternoon.
maybe do her on sat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1