The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Recently the price of ojek has gone up.. Took 3-5 times ojek over the weekend, traveling within nagoya cost 15k if nego, 20k no nego. 10k no longer the basic fare for ojek traveling with nagoya area. 10k deal is still achievable though but very rarely.

Might just stick to taxi from now on if i were to travel within nagoya.

Metered taxi min fare = 25k
Private taxi = 20k/25k/30k
Old 29-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Recently the price of ojek has gone up.. Took 3-5 times ojek over the weekend, traveling within nagoya cost 15k if nego, 20k no nego. 10k no longer the basic fare for ojek traveling with nagoya area. 10k deal is still achievable though but very rarely.

brother cheaper way to travel

I stay in company guest house when ever I visit Batam so can not bring girls. My guest house in Sukajadi

If I stand on the main road, there will be plenty of r Van. Some yellow some red some blue.

Red Van will go to DCMall via BCS Mall, Nagoya. They charge 5000 rp to go one point to another.

For example you are in Nagoya, want to go for massage near DC Mall. just board the van and alight at DC Mall. before boarding when van approach you tell the driver that you want to go to DC Mall. Infront of DC mall alight and just pay 5000 to driver and walk.

All massage joints are walking distance from DC Mall. Refer to bro. Nano's map and guide.
Old 29-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

Today I was in Nagoya Hill Mall. Had some free time so I want to buy shaving razer.

While I was at the store two girls came together and one girl came and told me my shirt is nice.
I told her Terima kasih. She smiled at me. I asked her where are you working. She said Pacific pub. Then I asked her where are you from. She said she and her friend from Bali to Batam to do some freelancing. I asked her Bali has more to tourist so you can do well in Bali. She said others will see so the news will leak among her relatives. so she prefer Batam. I asked her how much? She said two girls over night 1 million. If one girl 500K.. Too bad I can not because I stay at company guest house.

I got their numbers. Any brothers want pm me. My point is low so my inbox may have limitation. If senior brothers feel this info is beneficial request senior brother to give some points so that I won't be in negative rank. Appreciate

White shirt- Look younger and more attractive than other girl.Early 20's. Name Angel
Blue shirt - Ok average. Mid 20's. Name Ana

Here are their photos. I Asked them whether I can publish photo. They said not face but other side ok.

Old 29-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
There is wifi in Formosa (I'm using it to post this). But, there are:

1) No safe box in room (wtf!!)

I suppose all room have, so far i visited almost all room have

2) There is a closed New Testament bible in the drawer of the study desk (is it haunted!!!???)

I think this is standard ba, just leave it if you not comfortable

Today visited:

3) Movie at Nagoya Hill (235k !!!) - I tot supposed to be cheaper than Singapore???

Cannot be so ex, unless you get drink and other stuff or you gave the wrong note

Ate:

1) Chilli Crab and chilli sotong at Red Crab (377.9k) - Surprised they didn't clean the yellow shit inside the crab and I told them my 1st time seeing it in a chilli crab dish.

3) Steam fish, chilli sotong and steam prawns (357k) outside of Nagoya Hill by the side of the street.
For food at btm, have to know where to get cheap and worth food, some see us as tourtist will carrot us..

I have given some comments

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-09-2015, 08:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

Yes, everything also increase, cewek price also increase. Food also incerease

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
2) There is a closed New Testament bible in the drawer of the study desk (is it haunted!!!???)
U veri lucky,if u see open bible on the desk,tat nite uncle guarantee if u got cewek,she surely run. If i see like tat,i surely immediately request chging rm.
Old 29-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
brother cheaper way to travel

I stay in company guest house when ever I visit Batam so can not bring girls. My guest house in Sukajadi

If I stand on the main road, there will be plenty of r Van. Some yellow some red some blue.

Red Van will go to DCMall via BCS Mall, Nagoya. They charge 5000 rp to go one point to another.

For example you are in Nagoya, want to go for massage near DC Mall. just board the van and alight at DC Mall. before boarding when van approach you tell the driver that you want to go to DC Mall. Infront of DC mall alight and just pay 5000 to driver and walk.

All massage joints are walking distance from DC Mall. Refer to bro. Nano's map and guide.
Lol... U are giving advice to a super old bird in Batam...
Old 30-09-2015, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
forrestcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Today I was in Nagoya Hill Mall. Had some free time so I want to buy shaving razer.

While I was at the store two girls came together and one girl came and told me my shirt is nice.
I told her Terima kasih. She smiled at me. I asked her where are you working. She said Pacific pub. Then I asked her where are you from. She said she and her friend from Bali to Batam to do some freelancing. I asked her Bali has more to tourist so you can do well in Bali. She said others will see so the news will leak among her relatives. so she prefer Batam. I asked her how much? She said two girls over night 1 million. If one girl 500K.. Too bad I can not because I stay at company guest house.

I got their numbers. Any brothers want pm me. My point is low so my inbox may have limitation. If senior brothers feel this info is beneficial request senior brother to give some points so that I won't be in negative rank. Appreciate

White shirt- Look younger and more attractive than other girl.Early 20's. Name Angel

Here are their photos. I Asked them whether I can publish photo. They said not face but other side ok.

Hi Bro,
Do you mind to pm me the contact of the White shirt girl name Angel ?
May be going over this weekend.
Your inbox is full, i can't pm you
Old 30-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Any bros know of any hotels in batam where their rooms have mirrors on the ceilings or big mirrors on their walls? I have a feeling its almost zero..
Old 30-09-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tks bro for the red van info, next trip i will try. Walk numerous time from formasa to goodway hotel area alomg the main road and tends to see this red van and sometimes they will horn u , so i presume no specific pickup point, they can pickup any along their route~nagoyaa~bcs~dc mall...
Old 30-09-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hi bro,

Can pass me the contacts of the girls? I am thinking of going for a day trip to Batam and these girls can be my good companion.......

Btw, your message box is full......

Thanks
Old 30-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro i know how to take these vans Min fare 3k, Max 10k depending on distance.

If i remember correctly..

Blue: Jodoh-Nagoya-Batam Center-Punggol
Pink: Jodoh-Nagoya-Batam Center-Nongsa
Red: Utama-Jodoh-Batam Center-Batu Aji
Yellow: Harbour Bay-Bengkong-Batam Center-Kepri mall
Green: ?????

Only Blue/Pink/Red Vans coming from Batam Center passby BCS, from Jodoh to Batam Center they will skip BCS..

Big Blue Bus: Big buses (old and new-aircon+music buses) taken from both Nagoya and Batam Center goes to Sekupang (Outside Sekupang International Ferry Terminal)

This used to cost 4k nett, heard recently increased to 8k nett. (Not confirmed)

Reason that i take ojek/taxi in the afternoon its because of the hot weather.

Last edited by KohOnly21; 30-09-2015 at 09:44 AM.
Old 30-09-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Side Story:

Last weekend i took a Red Van outside Goodway hotel, wanting to go Nagoya..

After i board the Van, i suddenly remember i only had 100k Rupiah Note !!

So i ask the driver if he had enough small changes for my 100k, he said no.

At this point i wanted to exit the Van as i figured if i take the Van, it might be very costly..

Just when i was about to exit, a group of Milf board the Van and overheard our conversation.

As she's sitting infront blocking my way, i thought oh dear there goes my chance of escaping.

Suddenly this milf asked me where i am going and where do i board the van as i assume she's trying to guess the fare to be paid to the driver.

After i answered her question, she passed me 5k rupiah !!!

Of course i say no.. I can't take your money, how about i change my 100k note with you.

Ok she said, she took out 2 pieces of 50k note and passed to me, i passed her the 100k note.

Upon arriving at the entrance of Nagoya Hill, i exit the van and went to the front and passed the 50k to the driver and hoping he has change for this amount.

Another Milf sitting behind the van told the driver that her friend will pay for me !!

I just left the van with a awkward thank you...

I had seen many locals who looked "homeless" or "poor" taking these van for free. Some driver will just continue their ride showing a numb face (meaning they are used to it), others just got angry and scold them.. I was surprised by their action as i thought normally they would whack those who don't pay.. So far whenever i gave 10k/20k, these driver always passed me back changes unlike most of the taxi !!!

Some say these buses are dangerous and unsafe with plenty of pick pocket-er. I would agree as some driver do drive very fast and reckless. As for the pick pocket-er, i would say as long as you don't wear too flashy, be on alert and check your valuables before exiting would be fine i feel..
Old 30-09-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Bro Blursam,bro forrestcat & bro mrbondy2k do u mind not quoting the whole post? It's making reading this thread difficcult.

Dear Moderator,r u able to do something abt it?

Thk u all.
Old 30-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Any bros know of any hotels in batam where their rooms have mirrors on the ceilings or big mirrors on their walls? I have a feeling its almost zero..
I dont stay around many hotels in Batam so much,but what i know is Goodway Hotel room has a big mirror (a little bigger than dressing table size) directly facing the bed. Makes me hard to sleep,thats why i swore unless no choice, i will not stay there again. Information is base up to Feb 2015.

Hope this help a bit.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available