The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 06-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Thanks for the pts.

Apologies...should have replied earlier.

I didnt stay at Lovina though....lol. Stay at Nagoya area.

Not a big fan of Jap cuisine....so didnt go there.
its ok bro, thread moving faster everyday. no worry.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 06-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Went for a 2d1n trip around a week ago, booking Formosa from Agoda as I had some reward points left arriving there on a Fri before noon. Managed to get my early check-in and dumped my stuff before heading out to change my cash at IDR 9520. Since it was still early I decided to head to Instar for lunch but it was closed! Felt lazy to hunt for food so settled with some satay beehoon at dju dju which came out to only around 20k. Walked over to New Berry from there at 12.35pm and was greeted by the Chinese Papi but there were only 10-15 girls available mostly milfs and only 1-2 SYT. Only 1 caught my eye and was quoted 1.6m to which I bargained down to 1.3m inclusive of ojek charges for the girl to be delivered later at 4.30pm. Papi assured me of her service and claims she is young and joined them less than a week ago so I made eye contact with her, trusting my instincts and took the plunge.

Now that my girl was settled I walked over to Nagoya Hill for my Deadpool movie. Honestly the movie rates without snacks or drinks are so cheap that I might be tempted to go on a movie marathon if they were screening a range of interesting movies, but we all know that's not our sole purpose at Batam Enjoyed the movie and took the chance to stock up before returning to the hotel just before the girl arrived. At least she was punctual and came in the tight dress that I saw her in earlier and proceeded for 1st round, scoring as follows:

Looks: 6/10 (I'm picky, a little tanned)
Boobs: Small B
Figure: 8/10 (petite and slim, no kids)
BBBJ: 9/10 (excellent tongue action)
FJ: 8.5/10 (reasonably tight and wet, one hell of a skilled fox)
GFE: 8.5/10

Turns out I made the right choice, and this was only a preview of what's to come later because even before dinner she already drained me of 2 shots. Had a late dinner with her at Tea Story before returning to the room for some rest. Wasn't long before I felt horny and had the 3rd shot with her. We hugged each other tight and frenched for what felt like ages, with her trying to suck my tongue out or something before enveloping my dick in her mouth. She paused only to lick my entire inner thigh and balls, with a lot of tongue action on the head and I was almost tempted to just let her finish me off (that is how good she was) but decided not to waste my ammo and capped on. Did her in multiple positions with my favorite being doggy, enjoying the view of her tight body from behind, finally losing myself to her 3rd hole and laid down beside her all sweaty and exhausted.

We then embraced each other to sleep and I had one final shot with her in the morning, which felt mild compared to the night before (it was still good, just that the previous orgasm was too mindblowing). Gave her a breakfast voucher and 150k tips before I went back to sleep awhile longer and had a massage at King's but without the special. All in I would rate this trip at least a definite 8/10 despite not having the chance to visit any of the massage shops at Utama area.

Cheers and hope Batam will be good for you guys!
Old 06-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Was there few weeks ago, a pal of mine intrested in 2 girls, both quoted at 1.5k, I nego with the chinese speaking mami (since im quite often there). She told me both girls prices they give not mami so cant nego but 1 of the girl willing to go with us for 1.4k so we decided with that. Like I say not all girls are like this only some. U can believe me or im just telling u cock n pussy story. Its up to you.
I believe You got smoked big time by the mami.

No way mami has no control over the prices. Dropping the prices would means she earn less. That's all.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
I believe You got smoked big time by the mami.

No way mami has no control over the prices. Dropping the prices would means she earn less. That's all.
You maybe right but whatever it is my pal was happy with the 1.4k gal(after nego) Got 4 shots down and a 1hr long bbbj. Never did took the 1.5k gal that the mami mention she quote her own price knowing it sounded fishy. Thanks for the feedbacks
Old 06-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Great FR Ember... did you manage to get her name?

I kinda scare New berry because my last visit I went there the girls are not ready. The papi shouted them to fall in and I took a long look and didn't find any of my liking. I said I cannot find what I want and I will come back next time... Immediately papi face changed and say in a gangster tone... "hello, you sure don't have what you want ah? Did you look properly?"

Instantly I feel the temperature rising and quickly apologize and walk out.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Settled lunch at Nagoya hills then we went to book a KTV room outside the mall on the left side of the carpark of the entrance, it's called Vizta then another OTOT session back to hotel till dinner time.
Bro,can share yr total bill at Vizta?

Thank u.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
Bro do you do orientations? Always wanted a trip like that but i have no idea how to go about doing it so hoping to have a buddy to chiong together lol
Gather some of your friends or colleagues with easy going mindset(very important) plus bro Nono & Co's Batam-Sutra(the guides) and you are good to go !

I'm also on my 2nd trip nia and thanks to all the useful contributions in here that makes things easier. Even better if you possess some Bangkok/Vietnam street smart experiences , it's quite similar in certain ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Bro,can share yr total bill at Vizta?

Thank u.
Total bill was around 1.8m ++ some small tax/surcharge , 3 hours/3 towers I think , not very sure , I wasn't the one footing the bill , only paid my split share from the total sum. That's for 10 pax 5 guys 5 ceweks.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
We then embraced each other to sleep and I had one final shot with her in the morning, which felt mild compared to the night before (it was still good, just that the previous orgasm was too mindblowing). Gave her a breakfast voucher and 150k tips before I went back to sleep awhile longer and had a massage at King's but without the special. All in I would rate this trip at least a definite 8/10 despite not having the chance to visit any of the massage shops at Utama area.

Cheers and hope Batam will be good for you guys!
2D1N is challenging....one wrong move, entire trip spoilt.
Glad you got a sex kitten.

Based on my last trip, I would say you didnt miss much by not visiting those massage shops at Utama area. Special services is open lioness mouth.
HJ quoted 500k.....have to slowly whack down until 100k....and the ML (MILF with tummy) also black face. Sian.
I wont step foot there for the time being....until rates come down to a more sane level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
the mami mention she quote her own price knowing it sounded fishy. Thanks for the feedbacks
Yes, the mami anyhow spin story lah. Just want to smoke you nia.
Where got mami let the chick decide her own rates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Immediately papi face changed and say in a gangster tone... "hello, you sure don't have what you want ah? Did you look properly?"

Instantly I feel the temperature rising and quickly apologize and walk out.
Strong arm tactics nia. No need feel intimidated into getting one
I kenna a few times also....in different joints....just walk out...they say alot of nasty things behind my back.....dun give a damn.
Main thing the money is still inside your wallet.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Decided to headback to hana....i spotted this The Best Massage earlier on....so made a detour to try this place.
I must say this is the most painful massage for me so far.
Massage was done in open room w curtain partition. ML was a milf.
No hanky n pure hard massage. Full 1 hr. She didnt even ask me for tips.....i give her 30k. She was happy.
This is a good place for those looking for hard massage n got high threshold for pain.
However, i was not happy the place mislead me with the promo banner outside.
Promo 1 hr 70k.....but the recep say 80k. Normal price.
I say outside 70k....she say only until 8.30pm.....total rubbish.
Anyway, didnt argue w her ....give 80k as it was good massage.
Partly i was really feeling tired n want to hit the bed.
For those interested, this place is same block as Mega Hotel....walking distance from hana.
Very interesting place. How was the ambiance like? Family concept kind of massage shop?

Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Had an early night....pop a panadol n went to sleep.
I didnt feel well the same day when you were in Batam too. I think it is due to the hot humid weather in Batam and you were walking a lot. Hehehe...i went dead for a good 4 hours plus and my girl was trying her best to nurse me "back to health".

Quote:
I dunno why I went back Nice Massage again.....i had forgotten i went there before.
No wonder i got a dejavu feeling when the setup of the room looks familiar.
I didnt ask for album this time round....i was assign a milf who gives quite good massage.
Very soon.....GQ was pop n she quoted me 800k for fj!!!!!
Hj was 500k !!!! I told he indo rasa only 100k....
She say no no no....in the end hj reduce to 100k but no remove bra....
She wanted more tips after giving her 100k. But i didnt relent.
Shows that your big head works better than your small one at that point of time,hehehe...thumbs up to you on this.

(I dont mean your small head not working well hor,just that big head controls the small head better)

Hehehe...500k bargained till 100k...really takes my hat off you.

Quote:
I think I should stop going to those massage places that was mentioned here.
Prices are getting ridiculous for special.
People are reading this thread and hopefully they wont be ignoring some of my advise here...hehehe...

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=497

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=518

I think i will have to move away from Utama area base on the current trend now. Maybe till May/June then go there to try again. Worse are those who could speaks Bahasa Indo or Malay paying higher than the normal price for special services. Sorry,I am just getting sadden and more discourage every time i hear of such. Massage shops around Utama area will likely be off limit for me and my group of friends from now on (for now).

Simple reason for myself,why go to mostly rundown Utama massage shops area when i can get 250k to 350k for FJ in comfortable cosy hotel condition type of service? (tested on my 2D1N trip last week in Kings Massage) Hehehe...actually it can be ironically a good thing that many goes to Utama area now,bro. That means to say the "previous good ones" were....shhh..... (there is always 2 sides of the coin),hehehe... Which can ultimately be a good thing for me. Will be heading to the opposite direction instead,hehehe...

Now i can better understand why some senior bros ask me NOT TO share Massage places in the Penuin area that does cheap and good special (with ass-rim which is rare in Batam). Why an old uncle makes me promise not to share the few indo chinese booking and massage joints in Batam,hehehe...even indo chinese SYT girls (21 years old to 25 years old) in Batam were offering 150k HJ + 50k to strip and 300k to 350k for FJ. And people who are willing to pay 400k to 600k in the mostly run down Utama area that comes mostly with piano massage,hehehe...to each his own,i guess. I will try to avoid anywhere that has carrot choppers.

May they have a good time.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Strong arm tactics nia. No need feel intimidated into getting one
I kenna a few times also....in different joints....just walk out...they say alot of nasty things behind my back.....dun give a damn.
Main thing the money is still inside your wallet.
I first trip mah... some more alone... wait they close door let go dog how? LOL
Old 06-03-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Very interesting place. How was the ambiance like? Family concept kind of massage shop?
Im not sure what is family concept....but I guess it is quite clean.
The shop is around Mega Hotel....with a red capitals THE BEST MASSAGE.
Environment is quite clean. Clean floors and no mozzies.
I will let in more details.
Enter the shop, choose massage type, change to soft slippers, led up 2nd floor...the door is a metal door....i though I was in prison....
The Indo chap wish me Gong Xi Fa Cai.....
Led to open area with curtain partition. ML came....no skimpy outfit.
Wash my feet in small basin...(say.....the last time I got this was in Bridge....)
The ML will retreat outside while I was changing and she make sure I wear the provided shorts....hehe.
As said, full 1 hr solid hard massage.....dun say never warn.....can be painful. ML sweat but she never took a break. No GQ pop....just a simple Finish once done and she will retreat outside to let me change.
In fact after changing, I was wondering why she didnt come in to change sheets and all...then I can give her the tips....it was like 5 mins.
I thought she had gone somewhere else....then I step outside the curtain and there she was, sitting near the door.
She smile and open the door for me to exit...I have to signal her to give her the tips...she say Xie Xie....she is not chinese btw.
No slack n no black face from ML....and occasionally ask whether Im ok....
A slight complaint is I was placed next to an occupied space and the customer was chatting w his ML in Indo and for some reason he keeps burping...so was quite annoying.

I would like to think this place is worth another visit next time.

Quote:
I didnt feel well the same day when you were in Batam too. I think it is due to the hot humid weather in Batam and you were walking a lot. Hehehe...i went dead for a good 4 hours plus and my girl was trying her best to nurse me "back to health".
Yup, got slight heat stroke.....
I think I should wait until 5-6pm when the sun is not so strong next time.
Lucky you got chick to "revive" you....hehe.

Quote:
Shows that your big head works better than your small one at that point of time,hehehe...thumbs up to you on this.

Hehehe...500k bargained till 100k...really takes my hat off you.
Actually her massage not too bad and I agree to her "massage dick" request in order to let her earn more....but I got a shock she open mouth n demand 800k FJ and 500k HJ.

Anyway it was she who step by step reduce the price coz I keep saying no no no ......I was prepared to dress up liao....in the end I was surprised she settle for 100k lor. I had to make sure it is 100k rupiah n not SGD.....

If she had open with 100k HJ, she would get a regular customer.....
She happy, I happy.....Win Win.....
The session will be enjoyable for both.

Quote:
I think i will have to move away from Utama area base on the current trend now.

Simple reason for myself,why go to mostly rundown Utama massage shops area when i can get 250k to 350k for FJ in comfortable cosy hotel condition type of service?
Me too.....time to explore other massage shops in other areas.....Im beginning to like those clean massage outlets....at least the ML really give good tokkong massage for full hr...dun pester for tips....who knows go a few more times might offer me specials at normal rates.....but I won't post here liao. Come to think of it, the ML that massage me at The Best Massage looks not too bad....I like these quiet hardworking type.
Forget to ask her name....darn.
Now I know why you want to check where Idola is.....hehehe.

Yup, some shops at Utama area have mozzies.....crappy mattress.
Totally not worth it for pricey HJ.
Old 06-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

I saw some comments on whether it is safe to drink water from the tap.....
I guess it really depends on individual stomach n body tolerance.
During young time, I drink tap water in the army.....no issues....now i wont try.
I boil tap water in msia hotels n china hotels before....drink no issue....
But I was young.....n didnt think much....lucky nothing happened.
Furthermore, i didnt know bottled water pretty cheap in china that time.
Nowadays, i only drink from bottled water be it in china or batam or bangkok. Long time no go msia....
Bottled water so cheap. Imho, why risk it?
I stick to cooked meals in batam.....nasi goreng or mie goreng.
I steer clear of jap cuisine n seafood n chilli.....coz it gives me problems before.
Stomach upset. I guess i got weak stomach.
I ever ate fried oysters in msia n down w iced gassy drinks......i got bad case of stomach upset....laosai a few days.....no joke.
I wrongly order a iced drink at one roadside stall in batam.....i drank half....i later feel stomach upset.....lucky it went away. But I wont risk it again.
Cold drinks....stick to teh botol if possible.....or hot teh o at shops or roadside stalls.
I was lucky my batam trips so far had been good n not hit by lao sai.
I do bring a box of pochai pills w me every overseas trip.
Just to play safe.

Anyway, just sharing how I take care of what i ate in batam n i guess also applies in other countries. A tad boring. Coz fear of trying new stuffs.....especially in bangkok.
Life can be more adventurous.....
But not at the expense of falling sick w stomach upset after trying new stuffs.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

I saw this abandoned hotel....Nan Tongga View Hotel.....when walking towards top100 jodoh from harborbay mall.
Looks a grand hotel in its glory days. I check google n it was closed due to bad tourist influx in 2007.
What a waste, if it had survive until now.....look at how much tourist are flocking to batam......and lotsa new hotels going up.
Im intrigued by this old abandoned hotel.....wonder is it haunted?
I spent a good 5 mins looking at the hotel....lol.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I saw this abandoned hotel....Nan Tongga View Hotel.....when walking towards top100 jodoh from harborbay mall.
Looks a grand hotel in its glory days. I check google n it was closed due to bad tourist influx in 2007.
Yea,this is one of the building i passed by in every trip...

The location of this hotel is pretty good (within city area) as it is nearer to Pacific Palace hotel. From its built,the size is no smaller than Formosa Hotel. Lots of abandoned buildings in Batam,even shopping malls.

Structure of the building looks a bit like Nagoya Plasa Hotel huh?

...which is also another very old hotel. (with president suite room)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Great FR Ember... did you manage to get her name?

I kinda scare New berry because my last visit I went there the girls are not ready. The papi shouted them to fall in and I took a long look and didn't find any of my liking. I said I cannot find what I want and I will come back next time... Immediately papi face changed and say in a gangster tone...
I'm sorry you had a bad experience there but so far I faced no issues from the Chinese Papi, and yes I got her name but will not reveal it as it is always better to pick a girl who smiles or makes eye contact with you. One guy's girl may be another guy's poison.

Quote:
2D1N is challenging....one wrong move, entire trip spoilt.

HJ quoted 500k.....have to slowly whack down until 100k....and the ML (MILF with tummy) also black face. Sian.
I wont step foot there for the time being....until rates come down to a more sane level.
True, 2d1n is always risky. And opening a quote with 500k is madness

Quote:

Im intrigued by this old abandoned hotel.....wonder is it haunted?
My friends and I have dared each other to venture in at night, but whether it is haunted or not I guess the wise choice would be to leave the place alone for a peaceful trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1