The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 18-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

QQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
so u agree they must work as prostitutes to squrvive.
only way is to become a chicken?
So that there's a SUCKER like johnkhb to father a kid for her. Bear in mind his prostitute wife was screwing plenty of of men before him and maybe he fathering some bros child here. Who knows

Come zap me as you ordered a mass to me.
Guess you think expect me to retaliate did you.

Let it be known publicly Johnkhb has a prostitute wife is he is supporting a child with
Old 18-07-2016, 04:40 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The targeted places by terrorist were usually ALSO carrot chopping places (at least to me ,it seems so).
If that's true, I definitely exclude you could be hit in some attack then.

Quote:
It really depends on how intelligent they are. And i believe they are not exactly all stupid. Its like the movie Independence Day...the alien who attack earth,they like to get take landmark 1st where most people will go. .
Imagine if they take MARS ATTACK as the movie to learn from.

Quote:
Where's Batam's famous landmark? You name it but i doubt you will see me there much.
Batam's landmark?
I doubt you will stop staying in Formosa
I will not leave it.
Old 18-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Hi guys, just a quick question, do you all tip the OKT of the booking joints? I might be making a solo trip this weekend so abit uncertain what to expect there hmmm. First time usually kena chopped from start to end but i hope not too extreme haha.
Old 18-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. I heard the pokemon go game is out in some parts of like Jakarta. I am on leave this week and am planning to go batam alone to chiong. Any idea if pokemon go is available in batam? Thanks! I wanted to go Jakarta but batam is cheaper by ferry but hopefullyit has pokemon go too. Any ideas? Thanks!
Old 18-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Keltbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, do anyone have any info regards about T2 Club & KTV?
Old 18-07-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Hi guys, just a quick question, do you all tip the OKT of the booking joints? I might be making a solo trip this weekend so abit uncertain what to expect there hmmm. First time usually kena chopped from start to end but i hope not too extreme haha.

Bargain to pay less and give okt tip.You think here people hole very big?
Quick edit or else later get zap. But is your money . Do as you deep fit. No need edit also no problem.
Old 18-07-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
Hi all. I heard the pokemon go game is out in some parts of like Jakarta. I am on leave this week and am planning to go batam alone to chiong. Any idea if pokemon go is available in batam? Thanks! I wanted to go Jakarta but batam is cheaper by ferry but hopefullyit has pokemon go too. Any ideas? Thanks!
I suggest that somebody puts a Pokemon Bait inside Sedona, to see the face of the Chinese OKT (what's his name? Ah Meng or what?) and his reaction when dozens of trainers will flood the joint hunting pokemons instead of his cewek

Last edited by Black Page; 18-07-2016 at 09:29 PM.
Old 18-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
If they have a choice, you think they want to work as such? Believe me, there are not enough jobs to go around. And if there are, the jobs are very low paying.

Most of the males are lazy( depending on which ethic, Javanese or melayu), and the females feed the children.
Actually many people have some misconception about the difference between the "Malay race" with that of the ethnic Malays (melayu).

The Malay race is a general name that refers to the brown race which include Boyanese, Javanese , Sundanese, Minangkabau, Batak tribes, Bugis, Dayak, Acehnese, Balinese, Melayu, etc.

On the other hand, ethnic Malays are known as orang melayu which originate from part of Malaysia and east of Sumatra e.g. Pekanbaru and Riau islands.(batam, bintan)

In fact the "Malays" in Singapore are not all orang melayu or ethnic malay. Some of my "Malay" friends told me that their identity card behind wrote the race as Javanese, boyanese, bugis, etc..

Also the current prime minister of Malaysia are not ethnic Malay, he is Bugis.

Therefore there is a difference between Malay race and Ethnic Malay (Melayu)
Old 18-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Just came back from Batam for a 2D1N massage "sexcapade".

Had applied for the membership card the first time I am paying so cheap for 1 night stay in Formosa which is 460k, previously was 475k at Kaha, 600k for walk in.

The membership really save me quite a bit on massage expenses as I was given 10% discount each time had a massage session with the massage cewek from king's massage. Too bad the discount doesn't apply to special...

It also entitle me to check out at 2pm, although in fact I check out after 2pm.

But this time round I noticed something that have changed in Batam.

Telkomsel simpati 3G sim card is no longer sold in Batam. I bought a Telkomsel prepaid 4G LTE sim card with a original 3k pulsa plus I also top up 20k pulsa.

But when I turn on my mobile data, all my balance of 23k was wiped off by the GPRS service. I asked the vendor why is this so. She explained when I bought the telkomsel simpati sim card in December last year was still using 3G, and social chat like whapapps, facebook uses very little mobile data. The 3 k balance is even sufficient for the social chat for many days. However now that Telkomsel simpati do not sell 3G sim card anymore.

However, in the event that there is no wifi zone, then use 4G sim card, then have to buy the data bundle of 300Mb for 30 days at 25k (if I never remember wrongly) at least sufficient for social messaging.

Therefore it is best to turn on wifi instead of mobile data as GPRS will wipe off all the balance in a short while... if mobile data bundle is not purchased...
Old 19-07-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
Hi Bro Nono,

I have been a reader for your batam info thread since the old thread, and really wanted to try out Batam.
The Beginner's Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor is on the attached link or there's another one on my signature.

A little more enhancement to the Beginner's Batam guide :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=438

Quote:
I am planning to go to Batam this coming Thursday, and want to check with you on some questions I have in mind.
Thursday should be a good day to Batam,i will assume you are staying for 2 nights then.

Quote:
1. Accommodation
I am planning to stay in formosa hotel (deluxe) for the first night and Da Vienna Boutique Hotel (deluxe king) on the second night.
Want to experience different hotel in this trip.
If its you are 1st time in Batam,stay Formosa 1st then move to Da Vienna Hotel the next day. When at Formosa Hotel,try locating Da Vienna Hotel which is about 5 mins walk away from Formosa Hotel. Its always good to know where you are.

Quote:
2 questions here.
a) Which room to avoid?
what are the rooms that I need to avoid in Formosa Hotel & Da Vienna Boutique Hotel? as in I do not wish to have any haunted rooms..Read from the previous posts that the room with "accident" is around 202 to 206. I am going to try and avoid that. Any other rooms to not stay in? Sorry I am pantang like that..
The only known haunted room is no longer available for customer to stay in. Room 202 to 206 is not haunted unless you bring "one" along.

Quote:
Also there is construction ongoing right? some bros talked about which side to avoid but I think I will go there and see if there is a need to change room due to the constructions.
Tell the reception that you do not wish to stay BEHIND the hotel where the construction is undergoing. Tell them your needs,like you need good wifi connectivity room etc. Reach the room,check the toilet flush,the lights,the tap etc. If something not right,you can still request for a change of room (even after being in it for a few hours) since I don't expect Thursday to be crowded. They should have a few spare rooms.

Quote:
2. Transport
Planning to take taxi from harbor bay to hotel.
And probably from hotel to nearby mall.
Cewek shopping wise will try to walk. Not really familiar with the distance, is it recommended for first-timer to walk to different joints from hotel?
This will depend on your comfortability. It is always good to know your way around. Learn to at least walk from Formosa Hotel to Nagoya Hill Mall. If you aren't sure of the direction,ask the bell boy to point it out. Its a place (the mall) with visible view from outside the hotel (out from front door) when you turn right from the entrance and walk about 20 steps. Turn your eyes leftward and you should see Nagoya Hill Mall.

In case you decide to walk,below is a map which may help a little :

Quote:
3. Visiting joints
First day: Gold Bird, New Berry, MM & Indah2
Take a look at the above map again ,i would suggest Gold Bird,New Berry and Happy 8 for the 1st day since they are more on the back and left side of Formosa Hotel. Try to put Happy 8 as your last stop,reason being if you go Happy 8 1st,you may be disappointed with the others as they have the most number of SYT. (and they don't come at 900k to 1.2 juta unless...you can really bargain)

Quote:
Second day: Permata Indah, Bunga Massage, MM & Indah2/Happy Massage 8
Take a look at the map below drawn by bro Freedom...it gives you an approximate location where all the joints were mapped :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...postcount=1058

Permata Indah will be good for 2nd day becos if you are staying in Da Vienna Hotel its within walking distance. You may wish to take a taxi/ojek for MM,Indah2,Bunga,Hawaii and Tulip (Tulip and Hawaii isnt in the map).

Quote:
Read from somewhere said that Indah2 has pretty SYT. So if first day the SYT doesnt suit my taste I will adjust my destination for second day.
Every booking joint also have SYT. Depending only if you are fated to see them. SYT usually lack service. Like every other places,there will be bound to have about 20% stunning ones if you observe closely (if you are there at the right time).

Quote:
Will be following the general guideline: humble, polite; see which cewek can connect; bargain + say no driver
Target to get SYT between 900k to 1.2mil
Do note that you are going on a Thu Fri and Sat. On Thu you may get a good price if you bargain well enough,but Sat your price may turn out not-so-good.

Example :

You see Girl A,B and C in Happy 8 on Thu,which mami priced them at 1.3 juta. You bookmarked 1 or 2 of the 3 girls and get a SYT in Gold Bird,but when you return on Sat to book one of the 3 girls which Thu was being priced at 1.3 juta,it may likely turn out to be 1.5 juta. (this is how the OKTs in Batam exploit Sillyporean who constantly claim that Batam is dirt cheap and willingly be exploit) Supply and demand situation.

If you happen to find your 1st night's girl good enough for you, it will be good to extend the same girl instead (applies mainly for Thu to Sat trip). You will be paying the same price as previous night unless the girl don't like you or they have already been pre-booked by another.

Side note : If you happen to extend your girl's overnight booking,she may need to leave your room to go back to joint to pay your booking money (you will need to pass her the cash) and/or for her to get changed to new clean clothings (you can ask her come back at a certain time). If you wish to go shopping or out of hotel and request for her to stay in-room during the extension when you are out, remember to leave some money for her to take her meal. Do make sure your valuable were hidden well or bring it along with you when you step out or leave it at the safe at the reception (for Formosa hotel),Da Vienna has an in-room safe box. Get your girl's hp number. (you can always ask the receptionist to make local calls for you) Be vigilant and use common sense.

Quote:
And asked papi for recommendation, plus ask for papi number in front of girl.
Just get their name card.

Quote:
2 questions I have here:
a) are there more girls hiding somewhere in the joints and you can only view them if you ask papi?
Bro,if you wish to 'see' the hidden girls,you may have to visit the joint at the right timing. By walking,you CANNOT get to the joint and later go to another one at the right time. 80% of the girls being booked in the earlier part of the day will not be taken immediately upon payment by customers,but will only be send to the joint in the later noon or at times evening by respective ojek (or they ride their own bike). So they will be loitering around the joint area. But as they have already been taken for that day you saw them,you can only pre-book them the next day by making advance payment.

70% of these girls taken in advance were cream of the crowd aka 红牌 in terms of service and/or looks. They have a fairly strong flow of regulars and not easy to handle if you are novice. They are likely to 'handle' you instead. Some can be quite choosy on the type of customers they wish to take.

Quote:
b) does the girl give a standard 3-shot? or it really depends on chemistry if I want more?
3 shots were the untold rules according to most. More than 3 were my own rules. And to have more than 3 shots,you may wish to treat them well (but not letting them climb on your head to shit or spoil them).

Quote:
Hope Bro nono you won't be mad at me asking so many questions. Thanks so much for providing info on batam Will definitely share FR when I am back.

Thanks in advance!
It is good to ask question/s,just avoid those FAQ that has been replied many times in the thread before.More importantly,dont condemn. At different stages ,bros tends to ask different level of questions. I have choose to post my reply to you here censoring off your nick becos my reply to most of your questions were quite different from what I made in the past and contain some added information. Censoring off your nick in this reply was to protect your ID in the forum in case you aren't comfortable being named in public (since this is a PMed question/s in my inbox). You may still PM me if you have further query but i may not reply them in time for your trip.

I am replying to you 1st becos you will be heading to Batam in about 2 days time. Have a good and safe trip ;and don't forget to cut expectation by at least half (it'll help). FR is definitely welcome be it in this thread or to my inbox.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-07-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Therefore there is a difference between Malay race and Ethnic Malay (Melayu)
Although ethnic malay (orang melayu) only accounts for 2.3% of the total population in Indonesia, the language of ethnic malay (Bahasa Melayu) was adopted and taken as the national language of Indonesia. It is easy to use as it has no present/past tense, no masculine/feminine nouns, no singular/plural noun, just one single word can be used to represent many meaning.

Although Javanese accounts for 40% of the population however Javanese language is difficult to learn as it has many versions - speak to different class of people use different Javanese version. That's the reason why Bahasa Melayu was adopted as the national language of Indonesia but NOT Bahasa Java.

Until now I still failed to learn Bahasa Java despite my maid girlfriend been teaching me...
In fact Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Indonesia is a much easier language to learn...

Bahasa Melayu was also adopted as the national language of Malaysia although there are many ethnic group in Malaysia like kelantanese, Javanese, Bugis, Kadazhan, Minangkabau in negeri sembilan, iban, etc
Old 19-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by howru View Post
Inspired by tis bro NoNo and rest of experienced sammers. Make my first solo trip to Batam today.
Seems like a new playground for you...hehehe...hope you enjoyed your time in Batam.

Quote:
Took the 1215h ferry (50% filled only)
Reached Habour bay at 1315h. Walked over to Horizon confirm my return ferry for tmrw. Actually planned to walk to Formosa Hotel, reason being wanna figure out where is Kaha for future batam trip booking and also to check out if Gold Bird open on 2nd day Hari Raya. Upon reaching the exit of HBay terminal. Im sweating mad.
Formosa to Kaha is about 5 mins walk,if walk slowly may take 8 mins of so. Below is a map from Harbour Bay to Kaha,and then to Formosa. It will take about 10 mins walk from Harbour Bay to Kaha. Kaha is direct opposite Harmoni Hotel. (Not Harmoni suite Hotel or Harmoni One hotel,its call Harmoni Hotel)

Quote:
Decided to take a Ojek directly to Formosa. Paid 30k to Ojek. While waiting for Formosa to confirm my Agoda booking, went over to opp money changer 9530. Changed 9400 at habourfront. Took a walk ard Formosa area. Most of shops still closed due to Hari Raya. Managed to check in, took a good shower and take a rest. Time for cewek shopping.
Walking toward New berry direction, cant locate it after walking ard for 30mins. Give up, discuss with a Ojek. For 50k, he will bring mi to the few joints to check out if they are open.
I was about to ask you to book from Formosa website and then head over their receptionist to join as a member for FREE and then get the room at 460k rupiah but I went to double check agoda pricing for Formosa Hotel and find out they sell deluxe room with breakfast priced at about S$46.40 (including tax). Which is a little cheaper than the membership room pricing of 460k rupiah.

Being member of Formosa do not guarantee the lowest room price. Online pricing is inconsistent. Some time high,sometime low...so please check and double check for thebest deal.

Quote:
Not a looker. Reason i picked her; like bro Nono, i will only pick gal who show interest in mi and i love smiley lady.
Thk all Seniors for the guide. With all this valuable infos shared here, its easy for newbie like mi to follow.
Almost like how I will pick my girl/s in Batam,hehehe...

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=1246

Good to know all's been safe and good in your trip after hari raya. If you already have a good trip, still there's a need to watch your expectation and may you have an even better next trip in Batam.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
psychologically wound smtime hurts more deeply than the physical. Sm may nt recover 4 the rest of their life.
Most wound will leave behind scar/s but most scar/s were reminder of a certain lesson in life and not to make the same mistake again.

Quote:
Oh wow! Tat's sm of the more negative exp by other,it's good 2 knw. Other's pay a price 4 us to learn. Faults like tat won't end at yr post above,it'll jus keep repeating ovr the mths/yrs like it has been over the last decade 4 those who r too lazy to read,too proud to say it's not rite & too arrogant to admit own wrong

he knws he not moving rite direction,yet he still go on to be wrong

Only when someone is hurt,then they will know the pain,just like little kid playing with fire and when they find chilli look "tasty".

I like your picture shown there, totally able to illustrate what you just said..hehehe..smoking is known to be not good for health,something most smokers know.

Quote:
Look like the pricing was quite accurate on the whole. Only those who frequent bking joint can undstd yr words. No wonder whether got driver or no,u keep advise others to bargain. U also reminds me tat the 'big elephant' w yellow long hair tat used to be 600k @ gold bird cost 1 juta in bunga. 1 juta girl who wen ovr to Happy 8 nw cost 1.3 juta+.
Almost all the booking joint today has no more 600k overnnight girls. But there's still one that has 500k girls tho,hehehe...so when one looks at the ugliest fattest oldest at places like Bunga,Happy 8 etc etc...we are actually at 600k category of yesteryears and 1 million rupiah girls were category of 800k of the past. Happy 8 will surpass Bunga to become Batam MOST expensive SOON (I think they are almost there) ...in other word,biggest,fatest ugliest can cost around 900k to 1 million rupiah in happy 8 and bunga but 700k to 900k in other joints.

And bargain is a MUST for me in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
savacheone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

I am heading down to Batam for an adventurous 2D1N trip from 20 July (arrive about 2pm SG time) to 21 July 2016 (leave about 8pm Batam time). I'm also staying at Formosa hotel as recommended by bros here.

If anyone wants to chiong, shop and eat together, please feel free to PM me. We can also share transportation if possible (though let's not share room or bed la :P)

Hope to find some bros as fellow adventurers!
Old 19-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

The IT/Electronic sort of mall beside BC KTV/ behind lucky plaza has opened since last week, 30% of the shops are occupied. Concept similar like lucky plaza but better in a sense that it's air conditioned and the toilets are clean and new. The name of the plaza should be NTC, google map has yet register it.

Today rate is 9650.

Visited BCS on last Saturday, crowd seems to be lesser, businesses seems to be quieter. Guess it should be considered as low season for this period.

Recommend the bbq sausage (sausage bakar) for midnight snack at old place frog porridge (further down from new siam malam, 2 mins walk from formosa)

For Breakfast, Satay mee/$$$$$ at Djudju hotel coffeeshop and the curry rice at harapan baru coffeeshop (peniun, opposite De Best Hotel) can give it a try too.

For those who like to stay in the hotel throughout the trip can consider ordering pizza hub as i feel it's worth it.

https://www.phd.co.id/paket/
Old 19-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Yahoo!!!.... im going tmw
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1