The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Any bros tried the long legged milf near the 2nd floor toilet? Saw her on friday evening after my massage session, she looks quite ok.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
I had mixed sessions with Bobo, some are fun while some not. Her performance will depends on her mood that day.
How much Bobo charged you? Got the urge to try today.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
How much Bobo charged you? Got the urge to try today.
Normally everything for $150. Lowest I got was $100 as I was just walking past with no intention of going for her and she tried pull me in. Told her I only got $100 and she ok with it.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried ah may few days back and she totally made my day, she charged me $120 for everything and her service is top notch with great GFE. Thanks bro for the contact. Will rtf again this week.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinwingchuan View Post
Tried ah may few days back and she totally made my day, she charged me $120 for everything and her service is top notch with great GFE. Thanks bro for the contact. Will rtf again this week.
She seem to lowered her price. My last visit last week she told me $130 for everything is enough. Normally I gave her $150. $130 seems to be the standard rate at Parklane now, was quoted the same at 5th floor joint too.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
She seem to lowered her price. My last visit last week she told me $130 for everything is enough. Normally I gave her $150. $130 seems to be the standard rate at Parklane now, was quoted the same at 5th floor joint too.
Her glory days where she can command a premium price for FJ are gone. Years back when Ah May was working in the famous mp nearby, she will tell everyone that she only does hand, body or blow but no FJ. It's not she doesn't do FJ but she doesn't want to do it for 100 which is the standard price for FJ at that mp. She does FJ with customers who pay more, way above the rate at that MP. Heard her mention before some of her regulars who kanna her KC trap pay up to as much as 500 to 1k just to FJ her. Back then I initially gave her 200 for FJ but gradually drop to 150. Now it dropped to 100.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Did they ask for extras for such arrangements or hotel sessions? Who you tried such arrangements with?
No extras for outcall to hotels or odd hour arrangements, I pay them the same as I do in the shop. For hotels, the room charge is on me so you can consider that as the only extra. For odd hours, just advance notice. Normally I let them know about a day in advance.

Hotels I did it with Bei Bei, ex 3rd floor Candy, Xue er and Linda/Ah May. Odd hours with ex 3rd floor Candy, Xue er and Linda/Ah May.

I did overnights with ex 3rd floor Candy and Linda/Ah May before, paid in the range of 300-400 depending. Normally pick them up from work, go for makan and drinks before proceeding for the overnight.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 10
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good and about right.
Old 08-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Care pm me the location of this ah may? She sounds like a pretty nice fuck
Old 08-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Care pm me the location of this ah may? She sounds like a pretty nice fuck
Had PM you.

In my personal opinion, she's one of the better bonks in Parklane now.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Newbro111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went PL the 1st time. Many shops not opened maybe becos very early. Looks like PL ML quality much better than JSP. At least all ML i saw can make me stand.

When on 3rd floor, along scuba shop row, a ML keep calling me, light a bit dim, like quite pretty n protruding boobs so went in. Inside the shop then see clearer, looks at least late 30s. A bit disappointed, but ok lah, not ugly.

Nego to $150nett (now think ex after reviewing postings here).

She locked doors and asked me to strip. I left my undy becos i like to hug and touch 1st with something on. Also told her i will undress for her later.

Asked her to sit on bed, then started to caress her, move her dress up a bit to show her panty, then started to rub her there.

Next i removed my undy n tried to undress her, after a while still cannot find how to undress, so have to ask her, 原來is 1 piece, so need to pull from bottom up. Then removed her bra revealing a B boobs (2nd disappointment), and also not firm.

Asked her to lie on bed and then finish up.
Overall acceptable experience.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried Michelle from the 2nd floor shop near the linkway to peace centre before? She look good leh.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 8
FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Any bros tried Michelle from the 2nd floor shop near the linkway to peace centre before? She look good leh.
Why don't you try and let us know?
Old 08-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Had PM you.

In my personal opinion, she's one of the better bonks in Parklane now.
Can share where is Ah May located with me too? Thanks.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
No extras for outcall to hotels or odd hour arrangements, I pay them the same as I do in the shop. For hotels, the room charge is on me so you can consider that as the only extra. For odd hours, just advance notice. Normally I let them know about a day in advance.

Hotels I did it with Bei Bei, ex 3rd floor Candy, Xue er and Linda/Ah May. Odd hours with ex 3rd floor Candy, Xue er and Linda/Ah May.

I did overnights with ex 3rd floor Candy and Linda/Ah May before, paid in the range of 300-400 depending. Normally pick them up from work, go for makan and drinks before proceeding for the overnight.
Beibei keeps to a regular working hours as she got a kid and bf or husband, overnight definitely a no go for her no matter how much you gave her.

Candy is very flexible with her timings as her kid is grown up. Another one who did overnights is Yuki. They are a fun and playful duo, especially if they have alcohol in their system. Once I went visit them at night and they were drinking red wine in the shop. They invited me to join them for drinks since it was late and no more customers. They downed about 2 bottles and we proceed for a threesome in the shop. Damn it was fun and wild cos they both damn high from all the drinking. Did it again on another occasion when they were sober, and that session was nowhere as fun as the previous one. Really missed the two of them since they left Parklane.

I've known Ah May when she just started in the flesh trade back in a small shop disguised as a hair salon around Golden Landmark area many years back, till date still will regularly visit her no matter when she moved to. She is open to everything as long as there is money to be earned eg hotels, overnights, trips overseas etc. She's a very clever and cunning lady who knows how to use her charm, body, stuff in bed to make those bfs feels they are special and achieve and get what she wants. One thing I admire about her is her time management. Since I knew her, she was never once single. Always will have at least one so call bf but mostly she juggling a few like currently, each serving a different purpose. Amazingly she always tends to "live in" with one of the bfs but still able to do late nights and overnights. A couple of times when we were together at night and one of her so call bf at that time called, the stories she cooked up are just amazing.

Last edited by basfreak; 09-11-2016 at 11:41 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread