The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 01-01-2020, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
ezzal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi bro.. i will be arriving batam today.. and alone btw.. i do plan of going to ktv tonight and book a girl from there.. but the only ktv i been recently is ktv 89.. and some gals there looks quite tempting.. but of course i prefer a better alternative.. so its not finalised yet.. and if you wanna join with a better choice of location.. just let me know..

BTW has any bros here been to ktv 89 before.. or can someone adivse me the rate of booking a girl from there for 1 nite..

advance thanks for the kind soul..

Last edited by ezzal; 01-01-2020 at 07:21 AM.
Old 01-01-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Can give this hotel a miss already.
This incident sounds like a police raid to me. Hmm...and BCC is a 4 starred hotel. Thats not going to bring out well for this hotel.

Anyway, this hotel other than being one of the tallest building in Batam, nothing in it really caught my attention. Not even its breakfast nor its customer service level. The room however is above average, other than that...well, everything and anything in it is expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
..lesson learnt : early bird catches the worm ..book early while stock lasts
Not exactly, i find that in Batam, experience and patience plays an important role. I find it more important than being early birds. Pardon me, if i arrived very late (after 5pm) , i wont even bother to visit booking joint. I hop over to those massage places (or if i arrive after sunset, i go KTVs) and then start choosing the girls for massage, and from there, i can gauge their service level before i commit for overnight.

There is a difference between birds trying to catch a good worm and birds who is trying to just catch a worm,hehehe...

Massage per hour around Utama, isnt expensive anyway. In fact, i dare say massage per hour in Batam isnt expensive, compare with Singapore and Malaysia. Especially so for those MPs around the Utama Hotel area.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...6#post19577356

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-01-2020, 01:35 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRider_555 View Post
1st day in Batam FR :

)
Quote:
2nd day in batam FR:

The girl overslept and left at 9am this morning. Seem like the joint's rule is all girls must go back by 7am. I still stay in bed for 1 more hour, shower and went to Nagoya Hill mall. Choose Zenbu Jap restaurant for my brunch since it is last day of 2019. After lunch shop around Nagoya Hill mall hyper mart.

Make my way back to hotel, place down my stuff and went to explore the Utama hotel massage joints. On the way, a few guys on motorbike approach and try to bring me to massage or find girls. Have to politely reject them.

Choose to enter princess massage joint. Ask for 1 hr vip room massage, cost is 105k IDR, she brought me to the 3rd storey room. The whole place was empty, maybe i was the only client. The lady massage skill is consider acceptable, i do feel relax. After half an hour massage she finally ask do i want ST. Initial quote was 400k IDR. I bargained down to 250k IDR. She kept quiet for a min then told me she went to take condom. ST finished and paid her 270k IDR. 20k was to tip her for the massage. I did manage to see the 2nd floor room, which seem to be smaller, which i assume is the non vip room. Total damage was 375k, this could be lower if I did not take the vip room. Just the room size different.

On the way back to hotel, bought the curry puff beside Biz hotel recommended by bro nono. It was good but bought too much and gave to the hotel staff, since it is last day of 2019. Tonight i may try out the King massage or try the Thai Odyssey massage near to Nagoya Hill mall. Sorry for the lengthy post.

Also plan for tomorrow activities, may choose to book a girl or no. Another option will be to try out Alishan KTV but I am alone and may not want to spend the 1.4m IDR or more. Hope every bro have a good New year eve and happy 2020, wish everyone heng ong huat in 2020.
Nice share for your solo batam trip. Shall wait for power to recover then upped you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-01-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2nd day in batam FR:

The girl overslept and left at 9am this morning. Seem like the joint's rule is all girls must go back by 7am. I still stay in bed for 1 more hour, shower and went to Nagoya Hill mall. Choose Zenbu Jap restaurant for my brunch since it is last day of 2019. After lunch shop around Nagoya Hill mall hyper mart.

)
Good forum and deserve some points...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-01-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

One massage place at utama area provide b2b. provide more details via PM
Old 02-01-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baojiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will anyone be there from the 7th to 9th? I'll be there for a short trip, looking for cheong kaki
Old 02-01-2020, 01:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Good forum and deserve some points...

Agreed....

Quote:
2nd day in batam FR:

Make my way back to hotel, place down my stuff and went to explore the Utama hotel massage joints. On the way, a few guys on motorbike approach and try to bring me to massage or find girls. Have to politely reject them.

Choose to enter princess massage joint. Ask for 1 hr vip room massage, cost is 105k IDR, she brought me to the 3rd storey room. The whole place was empty, maybe i was the only client. The lady massage skill is consider acceptable, i do feel relax. After half an hour massage she finally ask do i want ST. Initial quote was 400k IDR. I bargained down to 250k IDR. She kept quiet for a min then told me she went to take condom. ST finished and paid her 270k IDR. 20k was to tip her for the massage. I did manage to see the 2nd floor room, which seem to be smaller, which i assume is the non vip room. Total damage was 375k, this could be lower if I did not take the vip room. Just the room size different.

On the way back to hotel, bought the curry puff beside Biz hotel recommended by bro nono. It was good but bought too much and gave to the hotel staff, since it is last day of 2019. Tonight i may try out the King massage or try the Thai Odyssey massage near to Nagoya Hill mall. Sorry for the lengthy post.

Also plan for tomorrow activities, may choose to book a girl or no. Another option will be to try out Alishan KTV but I am alone and may not want to spend the 1.4m IDR or more. Hope every bro have a good New year eve and happy 2020, wish everyone heng ong huat in 2020.
Have already up some points

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Horizon orange ticket expiring June 2020 is available now @380k. Take note extra charge of $10 will be levied for travel from 24,25,26 January 2020.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Horizon orange ticket expiring June 2020 is available now @380k. Take note extra charge of $10 will be levied for travel from 24,25,26 January 2020.
Nett ? Open date return ?
Keen !!!
Old 03-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
expired vouchers all clear liao, nw prepare 2 buy teh botel in btm & ask nono gim me sm of his vouchers on cny....lol...
Other bros just need to buy me a bottle of teh botel, but as for you i will take 2 bottles from you,hehehe...i am thinking if i should actually be collecting 1 bottle of tiger beer from you instead now. Yep, only tiger beer...no Carlsberg or any other brand of beer. I am sure you can understand why.

Simple reason, i am giving you 31st March 2020 coupons instead of Jan/Feb coupons,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
wa! u go on dec ah? mus buy 4d liao....lol

u got join the crowd 2 collect yr boring pass bo?

( Click to show/hide )
I work near Harbour front, so i collected my boarding pass way in advance during the December peak. Practically no queue for myself. But aunties and uncles couldnt collect their boarding pass in advance like me, hence they have to queue. And when they queue, i have to wait.

In other word, i am actually indirectly queuing on their behalf.

Horizon ferry crowd is crazy, i hope it will simmer down much after this December school holiday as i am bringing my parents over once more this January 2020 before CNY.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 03-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Thx, u are right abt buying only what's really needed. Few hours ago got another ad with $1 per coupon but expire on 15 jan.
I think by beginning of March 2020, the march expiring coupon may most likely be selling at S$1 too,hehehe...

Dont over stock. I am now collecting June 2020 ferry tickets,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Eat at Ban Heng grp of restaurants, & with every $50 spent there gives u 1 coupon. It's advertise on straits time some time ago.
Maybe i should change my plan, buy me a meal at Ban Heng Group of restaurant and i shall give out one coupons,hehehe...and disclaimer here, i dont own any part of Ban Heng nor am i their share holder.

Becos 1 coupon = S$50 meal there, so if i give out 2 coupons, will you buy me a meal there?

Just joking here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
Just be confident and walk away if price not good. Many other joints to choose from then kena chop
Agreed with you.

If everyone starts walking away, or even 9 or 8 out of 10 walk-in customers starts walking away w/o booking a girl from them, it will tell them a "story".

There were never lack of girls in Batam. What Batam lack of is the number of dicks which almost all the time were out number-ed by the better pussies,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervMonk View Post
Anyway, could also be peak period due festive season?
Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
Cheong on festive season like xmas, New Year, and Lunar New Year then be prepared to pay more. Demand and supply. Common sense
Those were the time when the number of dicks outnumber-ed the number of nice tight pussies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darts69 View Post
U can try new spa inside the building facing batam city hotel
Few other places to try in that area, like the MP at BCC hotel, Justme at Gideon Hotel etc etc...hehehe...all were nearby within 5 to 10 mins walking distance. But of course, becos its in BCS area, hence price is more expensive than Utama area and Area B.

Just sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
What u said were indeed right. Instead of reading through yr signature info regarding Btm or page 1 of this thread, many prefer to be spoon fed & end up getting half baked info. Lazy bum usually don't end well or the least won't end up getting with the good & better, unless lady luck starts shining.
I just updated my signature,hehehe...20 over shops (the linked post) in Utama area post has been moved to my signature for easier reference. i prefer to try my luck at those "clean" massage places. Which will tell, if i am REALLY in luck.

Actually also dont really need to reference. Only one step basically, go to Utama Hotel, walk one round. Is that even considered difficult to do for any living human travelling to Batam to monger? All it takes is no more than 30 mins walk.

Tried and tested on a rainy weather,hehehe...

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=15571

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 03-01-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
Agreed that BCS has several exhibitions. There was property exhibition previously. I was served by a MILF sales
The teak wood in Batam is good and solid. I would be more than happy to buy from there if they're able to deliver to Singapore at reasonable price.
I think its gonna cost quite a bit to have those teak wood furniture delivered to Singapore. Rather,i am more onto looking at furniture for my coming new home in Batam,hehehe...call that counting chicken before the egg hatches.

Due to the furniture's heavy weight,i highly doubt i want to move house after buying tho. The furniture,especially the chairs remind of those that are in Singapore Parliament house,hehehe...

Nice bed, big price ticket too? Hehehe...

Quote:
You are right that as a nation develops the expectation and lifestyle changes, gone are the days where workers are able to specialize and do 1 or 2 things, they are expected to do more with less resources to be more efficient unless the country is not well developed and the cost of workers are low which technology is yet to catch up.
Multi-tasking has its pros and cons, and as we age down the road, multi-tasking become stressful over a period of time. Our body cannot keep up with our mind (as age catches up).

Wages of worker is relatively low in Batam, hence they could use such "cost saving" to provide service to the masses. Developed countries couldnt afford the high cost of workers, hence this is where technology and innovation comes to play. Which is better is up to individual.

Quote:
By the way, Rambo, the last blood was a bit of a disappointment. - Yeah, the show is so so only. That's the problem that sequel is usually not as good as the first though there were some exceptions such as Rambo 2, Godfather 2, Taken 2 but not the subsequence. Infernal Affairs 无间道 was one of the rare one where the trilogy are all good and they took such a short period to produce the movies which Hollywood will never able to make it. This is also called efficiency hahahaha.
I watch most movies in my hotel room nowaday,hehehe...watching a movie alone is definitely boring, watching with girls would be good. But watching it with the girls will require translation if its an English/Chinese movie, otherwise the girls would be bored,hehehe...i dont want the girls to feel bored, hence i did some research on movie translation previously.

Now, the girls and myself are not bored. I ordered Grab Food to munch while watching some of the latest screened movie right in my Batam Hotel room while i am "fed" with peeled grapes. Oh, my hands and fingers didnt feel bore either,hehehe....

Heaven on earth in Batam.

* i dont stay inside my room all the time but when i "work", i need to stay in room.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 03-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

New Year eve farm houses not even close around 9pm onwards, can't be said 2 years ago. Even on the streets are not as crowded as before. Ojeks even mention but Ojol do get many requests. What I can see on new year's eve this year are many families visiting batam.

MP are busy for certain places, most closes at 11pm and gals went straight to NOMAD
Old 03-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Horizon orange ticket expiring June 2020 is available now @380k.
When i see this message in this forum board, i learned that i have over stock (a little bit) my blue original Horizon ferry tickets at S$38 each. Luckily for me, those tickets can be use during CNY 24th, 25th and 26th Jan 2020. The problem left is, i am over stocked,hehehe...i mean the expiry date is the same as those orange ticket. But i pay an extra about S$0.50 more compare to orange tickets (exchange rate variances). I can still find time to use it tho,hehehe...since they expire June 2020.

Hotel rooms in Batam from 2nd Jan 2020 has shot back down to normal pricing too. Zest Hotel went as low as S$26 a night,hehehe... but my bet here is, it will be up when the dates draw close to CNY.

My analysis for this CNY 2020 is, lesser people are heading to Batam. Base on the lesser-heated up hotel pricing compared to previous years.

Quote:
Take note extra charge of $10 will be levied for travel from 24,25,26 January 2020.
Orange ticket if going on the above stated date will cost S$28+S$10(weekend/p.holiday)+S$10(surcharge)=S$48. Same as the original blue ferry ticket that are purchased directly from Horizon Ferry counter at Harbour Front.

Just a little add-on information, 30th April 2020 coupon is out in the market now,hehehe...

This one, i didnt over-stock. But i will start collecting April 2020 coupons tho.

Just sharing.

PS : Can find free 31st March coupon in online market now.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 03-01-2020 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

For those who took ferry and alight at Batam Centre Ferry Terminal, can cross the bridge to Mega Mall and book Grab at the fountain area, next to Starbucks outlet.
Mega Mall has permited 23 Grab cars to do pick up service starting 02/01/2020.
Only Grab and not Gocar, and only that permited 23 cars will received the online booking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1