The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2487 / Power: 13
jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bride & Bridesmaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Thanks for supporting bro. If you read back on this thread you can spot who or whom sort of kills the fun.

I also don't understand why these white knights set up accounts in sammyboyforum.com, saw bridesmaid pics of their friends on here, then go tell them about it and make their Instagrams private.

Come on, what is the point? It's just normal hot pics of your friends and people fantasizing only. Don't tell me you have never seen your friends hot pics then fantasize and jerk off to it.
Yes bro,

At some young point of a man's life where we practically jerked of to anything that aroused....

These fun spoilers here wanna see our friends being posted but not happy when their friends got posted here, WTF...

SBF is a brotherhood community where we all share when we have something good. Being a hypocrite here is not ethical since we are all here for the same purpose.

Imagine you go tell a lady friend that you saw her pictures being posted here and then you think you are a white knight and had scored point with her but, what will she make out of you? in the first place why are you here and saw her picture?

you spilled the beans and told her indirectly that you are a pervert....

So, what's the point?

Can't we all just sit back relax shut up and enjoy all the posts here?

Spoilt all the fun and sexcitement....

Have Fun While You Still Can
Old Man Enjoying His Remaining Years....
Old 28-04-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
gazette05 is one of the Best!gazette05 is one of the Best!gazette05 is one of the Best!

Probably gonna get zapped for saying this... but I will say it anyway.

There is a Chinese saying - the biggest tree gets hit with the wind.

Don't think all of us here consider ourselves saintly since browse this forum, but that doesn't mean that one starts acting in a high profile or obnoxious attention-attracting manner.

Share a pic of your friends/fwb/fb? Fine. Share their pics (with faces uncensored) and at the same time claiming that you are in an fb/fwb relationship with them? Definitely your freedom to do so.

But at what cost? There will definitely be guys (or even girls) who will tip the girls off (out of jealousy or true white knight concern). And in the end the cost comes back to you. The least bad scenario is the girl makes her social media and pictures private. The medium bad scenario is when the girl breaks off your fwb/fb relationship because you kiss and tell. The worst scenario is the girl reports to police and you get screwed over by police investigations.

If you think police investigations can be trifled with, good luck. They can seize your phone for an unrelated reason, and when they find you have obscene pictures or been posting pictures of girls on the Internet without their permission, all the best.

Not gonna name examples but asking people to identify your fwb/fb or share pics of each other fwb/fb and saying it here is just giving yourself a lot of trouble. Troubles which could be minimized if one doesn't kiss and tell so much.

And if you think you can't tip off a girl without identifying yourself, there are plenty of ways to do so (eg throwaway email accounts etc).

As the saying goes, act blur live longer. A lower profile helps to maintain a longer runway for fwb/fb. After all, discretion is crucial in this area, no?
Old 05-07-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
overture is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bumping this thread. Cheers!
Old 06-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
stiffmeister101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstiffmeister101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstiffmeister101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overture View Post

Bumping this thread. Cheers!
How the groom and groomsmen tahan when seeing this? Haha
Old 06-07-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoralove View Post
Local? Or from which country?
How come the guy that post the photo his username yellow color?
Old 06-07-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
VanillaShakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffmeister101 View Post
How the groom and groomsmen tahan when seeing this? Haha
Seems like the dress is sliding off and she use her arm to kiap it
Old 07-07-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
theoralove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yellow means what? You know the girl? Local?
Old 07-07-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoralove View Post
Yellow means what? You know the girl? Local?
I also asking ma haha. The background dont look local.
Old 08-07-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
renegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayb View Post
I also asking ma haha. The background dont look local.

This girl you referring to?
Old 08-07-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
renegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like her, is this her?

Old 08-07-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
theoralove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade2002 View Post
Looks like her, is this her?

Looks alike.
Old 08-07-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade2002 View Post

This girl you referring to?
yeah, you know her?
Old 22-07-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute

which one would you bring back after the wedding
Old 22-07-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
which one would you bring back after the wedding
Is my eyes playing tricks on me or is the panty and bra for the lady in white visible?
Old 23-07-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 14
sexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to all

haha
http://peeping69.com/wedding_boutique_1/

http://peeping69.com/wedding_boutique_1/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1