The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
aeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Bro can share ctc for the malaysia syt. Tks
Old 09-10-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Thanks to bro Soundworks for M***** contact. Have to say my experience there wasn't too great tbh.

Wanted to get 1.5 hr normal massage with M***** but M**m** who attended to me at the counter suggested to take the swedish massage. Told me the normal massage does not massage your butt area while the swedish massage focus on the butt area. So I took 1hr swedish.

M***** massage was strong and hard, not for those who can't handle it. But The so called focus on the butt area was non-existent. Waited for it the whole time until she told me time as up.

Had a word about it with M**m** and another ML but wasn't easy as I only MM could speak English. Mm admitted that she told me normal didn't massage the butt while swedish focused on the butt and the other ML admitted the butt massage was meant to be only 5mins. Told them 5mins is not called "focus" and if I knew I would have stuck with the normal and for and hour, saved myself $30.

Overall strong and hard massage from M***** as reported by other bros but felt I was mislead and felt cheated. Won't be going back
Old 09-10-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 14
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswood View Post
Got the contact from bro soundwork and went right after work. Nice spa in a nice quiet corner of the neigbourhood.
Do not expect much from a malaysian syt. Can tell her massage experience was green but she got all the spots right ...maybe need to work on pressure to perfect the art. Here come the best part the teasing was heavenly as she slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. When told tp flip over, she massage my chest slowly all the way down to my tummy area, and further down more, 2 cm away from my harden rod. Pressure the spot n hold there for 5 sec, my bloods all flow to didi and get me even more hard. she smiled at me when she saw my didi reaction and continue her massage on my thigh and calf. Finished off the session by cleaning my body with a warm towel. No happy ending.......lol......overall is enjoyable . Next visit maybe try the massage goddness M which is strongly recommended by soundworks too. BTW i up ur point bro soundworks.

Anyone able to share the spa contact with via PM? I am really keen to try the malaysian girl. In return I can upz your point or share my local chinese home massage ctc. Thanks!
Old 09-10-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Thanks to bro Soundworks for M***** contact. Have to say my experience there wasn't too great tbh.

Wanted to get 1.5 hr normal massage with M***** but M**m** who attended to me at the counter suggested to take the swedish massage. Told me the normal massage does not massage your butt area while the swedish massage focus on the butt area. So I took 1hr swedish.

M***** massage was strong and hard, not for those who can't handle it. But The so called focus on the butt area was non-existent. Waited for it the whole time until she told me time as up.

Had a word about it with M**m** and another ML but wasn't easy as I only MM could speak English. Mm admitted that she told me normal didn't massage the butt while swedish focused on the butt and the other ML admitted the butt massage was meant to be only 5mins. Told them 5mins is not called "focus" and if I knew I would have stuck with the normal and for and hour, saved myself $30.

Overall strong and hard massage from M***** as reported by other bros but felt I was mislead and felt cheated. Won't be going back
Sorry to hear that ….. M is focus on massage ……she belong to tcm type where she try to solve your tired body n muscle tissue . My FR did stated that have to endure some pain during the session as she trying to loosen the tendon . Maybe I did not stated clearly in the PM…… my bad bro. I just send u another PM for other joint which I just tried n I believe more suitable for you . Hav a great weekend ahead . Cheer.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Sorry to hear that ….. M is focus on massage ……she belong to tcm type where she try to solve your tired body n muscle tissue . My FR did stated that have to endure some pain during the session as she trying to loosen the tendon . Maybe I did not stated clearly in the PM…… my bad bro. I just send u another PM for other joint which I just tried n I believe more suitable for you . Hav a great weekend ahead . Cheer.
Hi bro, don't worry about it lah. Just that it wasn't for me. Thanks for the new contact too. Cheers bro
Old 09-10-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am abit confused, I asked them for the pricelist, and I only saw two types, one swedish and another one that is the more expensive. now you are saying there is another normal massage a tier below swedish?

Butt not impt for me as my aim is for massage to lossen up my back, shoulders, neck and calf stiffness and relieve sores from exercise.

So which massage type should I choose?
Old 09-10-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
I am abit confused, I asked them for the pricelist, and I only saw two types, one swedish and another one that is the more expensive. now you are saying there is another normal massage a tier below swedish?

Butt not impt for me as my aim is for massage to lossen up my back, shoulders, neck and calf stiffness and relieve sores from exercise.

So which massage type should I choose?
I didn't take note of the massage names but you're right, 2 levels of massage. The more expensive level is good for what you're looking for. But be warned if you go for M*****, you better can tahan some pain
Old 09-10-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
goldenprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Care to share contact? Thanks in advance
Old 10-10-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bro. I also want try another joint. Kindly pm. Thanks you
Old 10-10-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kent831 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soundworks bro, share contact pls! Thanks!
Old 10-10-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
anonjim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Hi bro, can share contact?
Old 10-10-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonjim View Post
Hi bro, can share contact?
Pm you bro, pls write a FR after trying. cheer.
Old 10-10-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Alantan245 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since this thread is about the best massage, please allow me to share the Massage Goddess.=)

Location - east side, very private, tidy and clean space.
Safety - she does ART daily to ensure everyone is safe
Massage - you can read all the MR on her thread in this forum. 110% super legit massage for those who knows and appreciate good massage.

Pressing on all the acupoints are spot on, kneading on all the stiff nerves are really therapeutic. Her massage are better than some of the tcm I visited. No bs.

Please ask for ctc from bro toto on the Massage Goddess thread. You can thank me later=)
Old 11-10-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro Soundworks for sharing your contact M***** a few weeks back. I have RTM several times and she is now my #1 go to for clean hard massage.
Old 11-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Thanks bro Soundworks for sharing your contact M***** a few weeks back. I have RTM several times and she is now my #1 go to for clean hard massage.
Welcome bro. Mxxxxx is really good in solving body issues.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread