The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 5
10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Any good PRC ones to mention? I had my share of trying some. The massage centre type of f- shop is probably the worst ambience. Bed with curtain for privacy, about 6 beds in that area. Common shower. Very dim lights. Dubious hygiene standards.
And the worse is fear of raids. Sigh
But the lady is it bad but somehow can’t enjoy. Tried in condo also cannot. Missed our legal cat150
Orchard towers right now is the closest thing we have to Geylang. Can try fit lilly there or smth.

For online ones, sgbeautycastle more reliable than the momo website. But if any FL tell you they at ming wah hotel just cancel. Ming Wah girls all got shit service.

Massge shop nowadays hard to find f-service. Mostly HJ only.
Old 15-11-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
But if any FL tell you they at ming wah hotel just cancel. Ming Wah girls all got shit service.
Ming Wah still got gems there just that hit landmine rate 90 over percent. I was lucky to get one 2 weeks back at MW with look and services. But don't really like the place.
Old 15-11-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
With such limited supply, really jialat.

Must fly to Thailand soon liao.
+11 for exchange
Old 15-11-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Any raw sashimi PRC to exchange ? I will do exchanges only
Old 15-11-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
judejaca1 is Cool - loads of Potential

I really wish SG and Geylang will open soon to foreigners so I can do another sex marathon.

You can check my experience here: https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=755285

I am lucky I was able to do that before the global pandemic.
I always remember that experience during my lonely times.

really looking forward to do it again in SG or in other countries but I am older now and may no longer have energy. LOL!
Old 17-11-2021, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Ming Wah still got gems there just that hit landmine rate 90 over percent. I was lucky to get one 2 weeks back at MW with look and services. But don't really like the place.
wow lucky man ! can share the good Fl contact ?
thanks

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 17-11-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
wow lucky man ! can share the good Fl contact ?
thanks
Search Yiran and you can find her contact. She's a tall gal and not for boobs lover but services close to cat150 standard.
Old 17-11-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Any good PRC ones to mention? I had my share of trying some. The massage centre type of f- shop is probably the worst ambience. Bed with curtain for privacy, about 6 beds in that area. Common shower. Very dim lights. Dubious hygiene standards.
And the worse is fear of raids. Sigh
But the lady is it bad but somehow can’t enjoy. Tried in condo also cannot. Missed our legal cat150
tbf most of them not really worth the price tag now la..
all got their own shortcomings for me..

got some FL stay hotel or condo
just dun ever expect ytl services, gorgeous or syt babes lol
Old 18-11-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Very cb, very sian, when will geylang open
Old 18-11-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Even open

Okt need time for recruitment

AV need time for approval

😜😜😜

Hopefully VTL apply to GL as well
Old 22-11-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Even open

Okt need time for recruitment

AV need time for approval

😜😜😜

Hopefully VTL apply to GL as well
We can help with recruitment by trying out new stock for QC.

I used to fuck at least 3 times a month. in last 2 years only 6 times. Not good for body to not fuck.....

Just thinking how bro in other country manage which does not have GL.....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-11-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

with this new variant I guess GL might be history liao

dont think gov will take risk for reopening
Old 27-11-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

oh no no on .... pray hard !!

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 27-11-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
oh no no on .... pray hard !!
Fingers crossed 🤞
Old 27-11-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Can go JB eat hor fun liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1