The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
jacksonpang1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacksonpang1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetogojb View Post
Up you for detailed FR.

care to share or PM me your massage lady name?

would love to ask for her service when i go there.
sorry, forgot to ask her.

anyway, up my 4 points to repay you.
Old 01-09-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ice9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonpang1999 View Post
after seeing so many juicy FRs shared by bros.
finally made a trip to sawade hotel for massage.
chose 90 mins oil massage, change into their slippers. she wash my feet.
then bring me took the lift up. (the lift, i love it. very special)

change into my birthday suit (well, almost due to the thin brief given to me to wear)

told me lie face down on massage bed. she massage upper body first.
after that start lower body, can sense she trying to tease me.
almost every stroke will start from calf, up to thigh, to butt, to inner thigh ending with brushing my balls.

she then tell me to turn over facing up.
i thought will massage a bit more, but she straightaway point to my groin, ask if want massage there, she said 60. i replied ok.

initially, i kept hands to myself.
when i start to feel shiok from her hj, i start to groping her ass.
she shift her ass nearer to me for easy access.
then she told me breast also can, but i replied her that i prefer her ass.

she would also occasionally rub my balls. i do enjoy getting my balls rubbed at times. so i spread myself a bit, so to let her have easier access to rub my balls better. damn shiok.

after a while, seeing i not yet cum. she lower her pants, seeing this got me more excited. i grope her naked ass while she continue her hj and occasional balls rubbing.

from groping her ass, slowly my naughty hand inch nearer & nearer to her pussy. seeing no objection from her or her asking for more $$$ top, i began touching her pussy. moist already. this goes on for minutes, then i start to try sometime more naughty to see if she rejects or not. i tried to finger her butt using her pussy juice i collected. butt too dry. i shift finger back to her pussy to and back to her butt again.

feeling me trying to finger her butt, she began to rub lower & lower from my balls. then tickler my ass. sensing no objection from me, she start to inch into my butt all these while i am still trying to finger her butt.

but too bad i didn't get to cum in the end, time's up. 90 mins over.

(Conclusion)
my honest feel. if really need to give points.

saw few massage lady there when they came to fetch other customers before me.

5/10 same as other bros mention, middle age. average looking,(7/10 looks better after lights dim during massage)

7/10 massage very good

7/10 teasing during massage (i had better from china ladies)

10/10 attitude (willing to accommodate)

10/10 value ($60 for hj, rub her pussy, almost fingered her ass)

RTM, 100% will.
This place is getting lots of attraction with many bros here .
Nice FR bro !!
Old 03-09-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro is this the address? 163-165, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Century, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Old 05-09-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ramasamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can pm her name please bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonpang1999 View Post
after seeing so many juicy FRs shared by bros.
finally made a trip to sawade hotel for massage.
chose 90 mins oil massage, change into their slippers. she wash my feet.
then bring me took the lift up. (the lift, i love it. very special)

change into my birthday suit (well, almost due to the thin brief given to me to wear)

told me lie face down on massage bed. she massage upper body first.
after that start lower body, can sense she trying to tease me.
almost every stroke will start from calf, up to thigh, to butt, to inner thigh ending with brushing my balls.

she then tell me to turn over facing up.
i thought will massage a bit more, but she straightaway point to my groin, ask if want massage there, she said 60. i replied ok.

initially, i kept hands to myself.
when i start to feel shiok from her hj, i start to groping her ass.
she shift her ass nearer to me for easy access.
then she told me breast also can, but i replied her that i prefer her ass.

she would also occasionally rub my balls. i do enjoy getting my balls rubbed at times. so i spread myself a bit, so to let her have easier access to rub my balls better. damn shiok.

after a while, seeing i not yet cum. she lower her pants, seeing this got me more excited. i grope her naked ass while she continue her hj and occasional balls rubbing.

from groping her ass, slowly my naughty hand inch nearer & nearer to her pussy. seeing no objection from her or her asking for more $$$ top, i began touching her pussy. moist already. this goes on for minutes, then i start to try sometime more naughty to see if she rejects or not. i tried to finger her butt using her pussy juice i collected. butt too dry. i shift finger back to her pussy to and back to her butt again.

feeling me trying to finger her butt, she began to rub lower & lower from my balls. then tickler my ass. sensing no objection from me, she start to inch into my butt all these while i am still trying to finger her butt.

but too bad i didn't get to cum in the end, time's up. 90 mins over.

(Conclusion)
my honest feel. if really need to give points.

saw few massage lady there when they came to fetch other customers before me.

5/10 same as other bros mention, middle age. average looking,(7/10 looks better after lights dim during massage)

7/10 massage very good

7/10 teasing during massage (i had better from china ladies)

10/10 attitude (willing to accommodate)

10/10 value ($60 for hj, rub her pussy, almost fingered her ass)

RTM, 100% will.
Old 07-09-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

I went yesterday and it was fully booked. Problem also the place serve families and jam up the space. The nice guy reception ask me walk 5 minutes to their sister shop.

I been to that shop before covid. Anyway that shop is bad. Place is rundown, the pretty receptionist is very rude and the ML there not only MILF , most are elephant too.

Anyway I needed massage and fast release and got it.

I did see other shops in KSL or within walking distance but I go with family so time and is limited to explore.
Old 10-09-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Abijek22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come here again for my usual naughty massage joint last week. Didn't ask for any ML but I get the same one like last time. Took 90min oil massage

In the room after I strip, she ask lie down. I test chemistry with her and hug her first. She respond well and ask if I want extra first before massage. She strip everything also and allow 5G roaming 😁. Shiok! Give her a good painting of her oyster. I don't want shoot my load first so proceed with massage after foreplay. She only wear panties during the massage.

Massage can be better. Can ask her use elbow for strong massage at my tight knots. At the end, I ask for B2B and she comply. Lots of teasing when she rub her clit on my lil bro. Shoot my load and left a happy man. Who knows maybe next time can ask for BBBJ hehe. I not interested in full service. The fun part here is all the extras and gfe

Dmg: 110 + 90

Her no. is 906
Slim enough to my liking with decent looks and cup size. Maybe not up to your standard but as long as got GFE and chemistry, I will come back again
Old 13-09-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abijek22 View Post
Come here again for my usual naughty massage joint last week. Didn't ask for any ML but I get the same one like last time. Took 90min oil massage

In the room after I strip, she ask lie down. I test chemistry with her and hug her first. She respond well and ask if I want extra first before massage. She strip everything also and allow 5G roaming 😁. Shiok! Give her a good painting of her oyster. I don't want shoot my load first so proceed with massage after foreplay. She only wear panties during the massage.

Massage can be better. Can ask her use elbow for strong massage at my tight knots. At the end, I ask for B2B and she comply. Lots of teasing when she rub her clit on my lil bro. Shoot my load and left a happy man. Who knows maybe next time can ask for BBBJ hehe. I not interested in full service. The fun part here is all the extras and gfe

Dmg: 110 + 90

Her no. is 906
Slim enough to my liking with decent looks and cup size. Maybe not up to your standard but as long as got GFE and chemistry, I will come back again

906? Is this a new number or typo error? If new, can try.

Anyway I have tried the Lady that we are busy talking about. Start not with massage but play around first. Sucked here and there. After one hour another round.
Her body is OK OK lah but playability is there.
Old 14-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ryantanms is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried 902 today .... not my cup of tea... more interested in doing extra then giving proper massage. 900 better in terms of massage and accommodating. Look more acceptable than 902
Old 15-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Abijek22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My FR for Sawadee Hotel Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubikayu View Post
906? Is this a new number or typo error? If new, can try.

Anyway I have tried the Lady that we are busy talking about. Start not with massage but play around first. Sucked here and there. After one hour another round.
Her body is OK OK lah but playability is there.
Old 16-09-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
huayingxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went with my fren. Unfortunately, 902 at work, 906 went back BKK.

Being given 2 random lady. He get the small build one so I got no choice, took the bigger size.

My opinion on this spa

1. Not sure how others rate the look of the lady, wearing mask for the whole session including leg wash. So cannot tell 😆

2. Massage is not bad (ask my fren give me those vague answer so cannot comment), definitely not the best. Give credit for the effort thou.

3. Environment good but no wash basin to wash hand after using toilet 😲

4. Was actually not recommended by my guide but since took lunch just opposite, so give it a try

5. Playability haha, on the low side
Old 19-09-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blacktortoisezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went in at 11pm, paid cash; no card allowed for $110 for 90 mins oil massage. Came a thin Thai milf in black tshirt & Jean. Massage pretty solid and comfortable. Final part asked me want to massage KKj for $50 then strip my underwear for hj. She never strip so I never touched her.
Old 19-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kelvintyh8383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went today, walking distance to the car wash I go. Went in, tried to ask for 902 but she’s working. So lucky draw, let counter arrange.

Took the legendary lift 😂, went up and proceed to room.
Room was clean and quiet, massage was slow and good, nearly fell asleep a few times. Decent massage on the back and turn over, massage was still proper until she finished the legs.

Pop the qns and quoted 50 for hj, 100 to remove clothes. So opt for 100, took off her top including bra. She laid beside me and started to caress my bro. I suck her boobs and tried to roam below and that’s when she took off her bottom too. Damn cute, she signalled to me, no penetration ah. Of course I ok.

Now she laid down and allow me to be on top. I painted her from top to bottom and then began to finger her. Went on for quite awhile and cos see that she’s enjoying. Think once she shiok already, her turn to continue caress my bro and then my hands aching liao, decided to lie beside her and hug and suck and finger and stroke. Think went on a few mins then exploded. Straight away my body goes weak…. K.O.

Her number is 901. Not plump with abit of handles, considered MILF. She wore her mask throughout so cannot see face. She whisper to me before I leave that next time come, can FJ, 150rm (not sure if I get her meaning)

Overall objective met, released and left.
RTM? Most probably try others cos saw some figure not bad when I walking down.
Old 20-09-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 19
SexyGigolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to the wrong branch sia
Old 20-09-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 19
SexyGigolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to the legit one with no special instead. Thai legend closed permanently how Ah
Old 20-09-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
health is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvintyh8383 View Post
Went today, walking distance to the car wash I go. Went in, tried to ask for 902 but she’s working. So lucky draw, let counter arrange.

Took the legendary lift 😂, went up and proceed to room.
Room was clean and quiet, massage was slow and good, nearly fell asleep a few times. Decent massage on the back and turn over, massage was still proper until she finished the legs.

Pop the qns and quoted 50 for hj, 100 to remove clothes. So opt for 100, took off her top including bra. She laid beside me and started to caress my bro. I suck her boobs and tried to roam below and that’s when she took off her bottom too. Damn cute, she signalled to me, no penetration ah. Of course I ok.

Now she laid down and allow me to be on top. I painted her from top to bottom and then began to finger her. Went on for quite awhile and cos see that she’s enjoying. Think once she shiok already, her turn to continue caress my bro and then my hands aching liao, decided to lie beside her and hug and suck and finger and stroke. Think went on a few mins then exploded. Straight away my body goes weak…. K.O.

Her number is 901. Not plump with abit of handles, considered MILF. She wore her mask throughout so cannot see face. She whisper to me before I leave that next time come, can FJ, 150rm (not sure if I get her meaning)

Overall objective met, released and left.
RTM? Most probably try others cos saw some figure not bad when I walking down.
What's the number
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1