The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

finally got chance to double fly (双飞) mm and tt

let me tell u is like buffet spread, spoiled for choice

their chemistry is just top notch, not like fd 1 tarma knn 1 service u 1 use phone

activity take place in mm's room.

starting bathe then go in room both kneel down and give bbbj

then was asked to stand and 1 leg lift up.

1 continue bbbj 1 lick sai kang

then mm say her turn, she proceed to lie down and ask u lick her. paint a good 5 min my face and beard all soaked

all this while tt giving bbbj, she also kana soak by mm

so this arrangement will rotate and finally release when mm bbbj while speaking french to tt

lastly mm showered me with a bit more teasing and a little bbbj

to me mm bbbj better than tt, tt still need more experience and less teeth

overall will return, might wanna try fj (anyone know fj price if individual and both together?)

good times
Old 18-09-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
sanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be so sad when MM leaves 😭

Only left with TT, hopefully more coming over
Old 18-09-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone have TT contact? please share
Old 19-09-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is MM leaving? Just had her yesterday afternoon. Spray at least 3 times during the course. I think she is train with that. This is my guess only.
Old 19-09-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Is MM leaving? Just had her yesterday afternoon. Spray at least 3 times during the course. I think she is train with that. This is my guess only.
Mine also 3 time

Maybe that’s her max per session lol
Old 21-09-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).
Old 24-09-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
opspec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

I had been regularly visiting MM, and 1x with TT.
Never thought of trying 双飞 with both of them until I read this FR below the other day.

So I Msg MM yesterday and told her I want to try 双飞.
She arranged and informed me there is a late slot at night and I took it straight away.

Both sisters have great chemistry and each of them "fighting" over my rod and kisses. Because I am more comfortable with MM, so spending most of my time 'attacking' MM's abalone, while TT working on my rod below.

Overall, a very great experience and left the place super sextisfied.
I never tried the MM+C combo but this is the best tarma I had in Sg so far.

I would go 1-to-1 with MM next time.
Will only try these 2 sisters' tarma session again when I like a more intense session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post
finally got chance to double fly (双飞) mm and tt
let me tell u is like buffet spread, spoiled for choice their chemistry is just top notch, not like fd 1 tarma knn 1 service u 1 use phone activity take place in mm's room. starting bathe then go in room both kneel down and give bbbj then was asked to stand and 1 leg lift up.
1 continue bbbj 1 lick sai kang then mm say her turn, she proceed to lie down and ask u lick her. paint a good 5 min my face and beard all soaked all this while tt giving bbbj, she also kana soak by mm so this arrangement will rotate and finally release when mm bbbj while speaking french to tt lastly mm showered me with a bit more teasing and a little bbbj to me mm bbbj better than tt, tt still need more experience and less teeth overall will return, might wanna try fj (anyone know fj price if individual and both together?) good times
Old 25-09-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone knows if either or both of them can speak simple English for non-Mandarin speaking bros? Would love to try tarma with them.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
JoeCool21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tested her out recently and she was everything as described by others here. Really warm and enthusiastic with great gfe.
Old 29-09-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Can I ask like the if you ask for tarma, you is it have to pay for 2? How does it works
Pay for 2. So whatever 1 charge, multiply by 2.
Old 29-09-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
dreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been awhile since I've been in this scene and decided to contact MM again after my previous good experiences with her.

Quality still one of the best I've tried, nuff said. Can just read all the reviews here and make your own choice.

Didn't manage to try TT before but most likely will after today. Huhuhu.

But for all the bros that don't want to miss out on this gem leaving eoy, best book your slot asap 😆
Old 04-10-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Tried MM today, all the previous FRs speak for themselves, but I'd like to add my own 2 cents too.

Her catbath, AR and teasing were one of the best I've ever had, and her BBBJ was good as well, with no feeling of teeth which is great, because I get turned off by teeth during BBBJs. She also has a cheery personality and a great sense of humour, treat her well and she will give you the ultimate best service.

Her playability was simply amazing, it's the highest I've ever gotten in my close to 4 years of chionging. I roamed all over her, zhut zhut on her boobs, gave her a good painting, and frenched her as well. The entire experience felt like I'm experiencing a JAV video in real life, it was just incredible. Of course do take note that this is all dependent on chemistry but I believe that you can never go much wrong with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janker View Post
FR for MM

Had the pleasure of having a session with MM recently.

Location is well hidden, for bros not familiar with the area might take a while to find it, but not to worry, detailed instructions are given right to the doorstep, and that heavy iron gate!

The room is pretty small, but cozy and clean, with a small attached shower area.

As for the lady, MM is very friendly and pleasant looking, with big eyes, sweet smile, with curves at the right spots, and wow those nice firm boobs to keep our hands busy.

Opted for the AR package (there’s a cup of warm water nearby, that comes in handy during the session ). MiuMiu is all sensual and teasing when she starts the session with a B2B, which follows on with a nice cat bath all over the body, and eventually focuses all her attention on the AR with her amazing tongue skills. Half way through, she gently slides underneath and takes the lil bro all in with a solid BBBJ. Finally, got into 69 and unloaded every single drop in her mouth.

Thanks TS for this great sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aosien View Post
Now that i have tried both of them, i would say their skill, GFE and attitude levels are on par. Definitely top tier for me. Given these, my overall preference would be MM mainly due to her looks and boobs. Love that side profile when she is lying beside me licking my nipples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
I took all the comments about MM with a pinch of salt but was I wrong.
I never knew I could paint until a lady squirts. What an eye-opener. She was spraying all over my nose, face, mouth, I was literally choking on her cum.
She even timed for us to cum together, what a pro.

I was blown away. Pun intended.

P.S. I won't bother sharing her contact. It is already shared in this forum, take your time to read the other threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Thanks you info.
Last night I try MM really squirt like waterfall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
It has been awhile since I had someone squirt on me
Cheryl is always booked during weekends..
so I turn to Meow Meow.

Had MM a few weeks ago, she was wet. I can't rememberif she squirt
but hell she did yesterday!!
she knew that I like
upon entering I feast on her pussy.. hoping she will get wet asap..
go for a quick wash and back to her pussy.
I love her BBBJ and AR
she will make eye contact and kiss u will doing bbbj..
As for AR - she's playful. lick and poke your ass cause she knows u like it!
She doesn't allow u to finger her ass but I managed to do that, like about 3 cm into her white butt. she love it now!

As for the squirt, it was twice or is it thrice!
eat her and play her pussy, pat the pus

sy till it showers
use my small vibrator....she squirts into my face ( she was sitting on my chest, legs spread... her pussy facing me!)
at the end of the session, I think she has the satisfied but tired look on her face
she feels refreshed...cumming so many times!

as for My cim, mouthfuck her...she open her mouth to show me the sperm, spit it out, with warm water she bbbj again...
Old 04-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I tried MM today. Great session.

Quick summary:
Look: 6
Boobs: 8
BBJ: 8
PSE:9
Squirt: 10 (5+ times, but I managed to last 45mins, great performance :-))

For more info, you can pm me.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SimonDOM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR, met MM last week.

Squirt 5 times! Totally tasteless, definitely a must try.
Old 06-10-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

TT’s contact can be found in her own thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
anyone have TT contact? please share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1