The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 05-10-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
btmchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav88 View Post
Anyone can update me if kampung bule at Batam still operate?
kampung bule still operate now
Old 05-10-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Hi
Can check with bro here, is there day use hotel in batam? As I like to go morning meet my girl in hotel then go back at night. She ask go fave hotel, but I check online need to book 2 day if I want to go straight to hotel when arrive.

Try goggle but can't find like the day use in Singapore

Thanks in advance for the help
Old 05-10-2022, 06:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
2 way per pax $70.

If senior citizen, got discount by Sindo (IIRC).
Thanks, such a big increase. What about other operator?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-10-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yes, they do. Price change from time to time hence you need to check with them. Before covid time, pricing is same as per what they have on menu. Meaning you pay around 300k for 1.5 hour massage inside room (if i didn't remember wrong).
I understand that this 300k for venew spa cewek go to customer room is without handjob just purely massage. Normal market rate before covid for 1.5 hour is 150k, if 300k means probably the outcall service is another 150k. Slightly at the high side but if the cewek looks ok with good service then it is really worth.

There is another spa called first choice spa beside batam city hotel but the massage fee with outcall service of 1.5 hour at 250k. Slightly cheaper but have not yet view the cewek and try the service.
First Choice Spa name is change to Absolute Spa.

Quote:
No, they don't. That is according to information i garner before covid time.

You see, your question is "Can the massage cewek there go over to batam city hotel?"

My answer is no, base on before covid time.

But if your question is, "Can the massage cewek there go over to hotel around the area?"

My answer is... YES!

Why yes, & why since Batam City Hotel also around that area why they do not go?

Batam City also has their own MP aka massage place. They won't go break their own rice bowl (since they have their own in-room massage service).

2ndly, favorite massage & spa girls can only go to one hotel in that area,hehehe...
Saw the google map photo of Debest Hotel, at the entrance of the glass door, there is a standing banner that display Favorite Massage & Spa, probably you are right, this massage spa maybe only serve this hotel only but not other hotel. Unless after covid time they expanded their outcall service to other hotels.

Quote:
I think our mindset to visit Batam is quite similar,hehehe... (not same but similar)

On a personal scale, i do not like massage places, like Hello Kitty, Octopus, Delta etc etc which has some package deals.

I do not mean they are not good, just not suitable for me. Most if not all of my Batam good friends do not go there.
Yes, in a way similar, hehe we both want the best bang for the buck.

But for me in addition I do also enjoy the best for my butt meaning after handjob service is done, will normally ask the cewek whether she got do anal massage (aka anal masturbation).

Anal massage has many health benefits like lowered stress, better sleep, improve mood, strengthen little brother and maybe able to prevent prostate cancer. Beside, it is really very pleasurable which words not enough to describe and the enjoyment is different from having sex or handjob.

Last time use to frequent Johor Baru to get my urut batin (hj) + anal massage at the nasi lemak joints. After body massage, the nasi lemak girl will ask customer whether they want urut batin or anal massage or both. One of the popular joints is at Gold Point Massage at Taman Sentosa & Permas Jaya.

Quote:
To me package deals has lots of hidden traps, & if you knew how much money the girls actually get from each package, you will understand why they kept asking for - "full naked",please top up xx rupiah, "full roaming", please top up xx rupiah, "touch pussy" please top up xx rupiah, etc etc....
Yes normally those package deal only include the massage + VM aka HJ.
Yes some of the cewek is playing hard to get so that they can raise the premium of their add-on service.
Strip top, strip bottom or strip all charge separately.
Touch top, touch bottom or touch all also need to top up.
BJ and FJ needless to say, some of them charge an exorbitant fee.

Before covid, in formosa, use to give king massage cewek the following market rate:
200k-250k for HJ+ strip top + top roaming only
300k for HJ + strip all + top roaming only
350k for HJ + strip all + all roaming
If service is good, will then give the cewek additional 20-30k

In fact the massage cewek earning are quite good as they get a commission from the massage + special service including the plus plus + tips
Old 06-10-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am also the kind to go for 100k to 120k per hour massage type,hehehe...& then negotiate base on quality service level, girl's age, their looks and then over how much rupiah to pay them,hehehe...at least i pay them enough to make them feel they are getting more than in those MP with package deal (they probably gets a higher sum of money from me instead of a just a small portion from the package).

End of my day, the girls are (very) happy , i also (very) happy.
Human have this mentality that if they manage to get a good deal, it will really make their day regardless whether they are rich or poor.
Therefore massage fee should start at 100+k per hour, so that the total cost including other additional plus plus service under unforeseen circumstances will not be shocking

Of course, we don't want a winner and a loser, both tamu and cewek should be happy with the service and the money respectively (双赢)

Quote:
These MPs still exist bro. Just MOSTLY not in a hotel anymore.

Favorite MP/Spa also not cheap to bring girls to room hor... & 95% time, no special also.
It would be a great achievement if one can successfully manage to persuade a non-special service cewek to do special service. Some of the requirements are :

1) Money - in this practical world, No money is equals to No honey. 有钱万事能, 但没钱是万万不能

2) Sweet talk- praise the cewek, example can say she looks pretty even though she is not

3) A bit of luck - No luck means No fuck/suck.
Sometime you really need to meet "The right person in the right place at the right time" 天时,地利,人和

4) Sincerity - pretend that you care, for example give her a small gift or belanja her for makan.

Remember there is an old saying "Anything that comes easy isn't worth having"

Selecting a suitable hotel to stay
I would very much prefer to stay in a hotel (3 star) with an in house massage.
Below are some options during pre-covid time:

Nagoya Hill Mall areas - Ex-Formosa
Diamond City mall areas - Ex-Utama, Biz hotel
Batam City Mall areas - Batam City Hotel, Gideon Hotel.

These 3 Mall locations are almost equal distance from each other and the hotel (with in house massage) provide a good base for cheongster to plan their adventure.

This base locations will have access to money changing, plenty of nice hawker food, many massage shops nearby (clean or dirty also can), LT booking joints, etc

BCS mall area - got A2 food court
DC mall area - got Nagoya food court
Nagoya Hill mall area - got Windsor food court

BCS mall area - unfortunately no nearby LT booking joint
DC mall area - Mawar, Hello kitty, etc
Nagoya Hill mall area - Sekar, Memory KTV, Happy 8

If you notice, this 3 malls is about 2km away from one another making it easily accessible even by foot.

Under google map, estimated walkable distance as follows:

Nagoya mall to BCS mall is 2.3km with 29min walk

BCS mall to DC mall is 1.7km with 22min walk

DC mall to Nagoya mall is 1.8km with 23 min walk

If link this 3 mall together in a straight line form a triangle.

Near America - There is a Bermuda Triangle where ships and aeroplane disappear mysteriously
In Kuala Lumpur - There is a Golden Triangle where the shopping and nightlife is located
Therefore In Batam City - is this called Nagoya triangle? (since Nagoya is the city name)

Anyway, because of close proximity, no need to hire ojek, taxi or grab if you have ample time to walk and explore..

Quote:

Every 3 to 4 of my Batam trip only allows me to explore 1 hotel almost thoroughly, therefore i only found 2 hotels so far worthy of my staying in.
Don't know whether I have the luck to know which 2 hotels with good in-house massage that is worth staying.
Old 06-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Indeed, WHO being a tourist non-Indo not regular to Batam may have data connection on the phone upon arrival?? The only solution would be expensive data roaming.
Hehehe...its really not so much on the price of roaming (more on the time).

Those checking on the apps outside the VOA counter will guide you through on how to tap on the wifi network available around Harbour Bay ferry terminal (thats according to my friends) but well...when already in Batam who has that kind of time for that when there are better option/s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro, long time no go liao. Now what the tickets price for 2 way batam fast and horizon? Price gone up too i believe.
Mostly if not all ferry companies priced their tickets around S$70. Horizon ferry also at S$70...

But...once in Batam, can find alternative to get Horizon ferry ticket at 690k rupiah.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.ph...9#post21668259

Which is less than S$69 depending on exchange rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitlerr View Post
Kupu kupu still open?
Did a Utama Hotel walkabout at least thrice in my last 2 trips & wasn't able to see Kupu Kupu.

Hence i just assume it is closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks, such a big increase.
All operator about same price.

Therefore it is not exactly worthy to go for a 2D1N Batam trip nowaday.

Ferry price may have gone up, but hotel price seems to have come down a bit there.

I notice quite a handful of 250k rupiah per night hotel tho. Clean & good enough hotel.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-10-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It depends on what operator and where you roam.
My operator charges 8.50 SGD (6 eur) per day for roaming in extra UE countries (including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia), including ONLY 200 or 300 MB per day. Should I connect just once there, even just for scanning the QR on the app, zaaap 6 euro charged. I will look for a wifi... Hopefully.
That's why the first thing I do once I arrive to Malaysia or Indonesia is to buy a local SIM with plenty of data.
Old 06-10-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
My operator charges 8.50 SGD (6 eur) per day for roaming in extra UE countries (including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia), including ONLY 200 or 300 MB per day. Should I connect just once there, even just for scanning the QR on the app, zaaap 6 euro charged. I will look for a wifi... Hopefully.
That's why the first thing I do once I arrive to Malaysia or Indonesia is to buy a local SIM with plenty of data.
To save all this trouble, just print out hard copy of your vaccination cert. Every trip I go, I have been showing them the hard copy. No issues and fast clearance.
Old 07-10-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
My operator charges 8.50 SGD (6 eur) per day for roaming in extra UE countries (including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia), including ONLY 200 or 300 MB per day.
On my previous trip to Batam, I did use the balance of my malaysia prepaid sim card to roam in indonesia by buying a 3 days prepaid roaming social pass which will deduct 20 ringgit from the prepaid card balance.

In malaysia there are a few telco like Maxis, Digi, Celcom, etc.
For Maxis hotlink prepaid card, dial *100#, select international roaming, select indonesia, select 3 days with unlimited twitter, whatapp, facebook + 200mb of mobile data. After confirmed, 20 ringgit will be deducted.
After that just go to mobile network and turn on data roaming to enjoy.

If 3 days not enough, can buy some more:
1-Day Social Pass – RM10/24 hours with FREE 50MB
3-Day Social Pass – RM20/72 hours with FREE 200MB
Comes with unlimited internet browsing on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp

Alternatively can also get a spore prepaid sim to buy roaming pass too.

If not mistaken, all the red colour telco are roaming partners
singapore - singtel
malaysia - maxis
indonesia - telcomsel
Old 07-10-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
To save all this trouble, just print out hard copy of your vaccination cert. Every trip I go, I have been showing them the hard copy. No issues and fast clearance.
But sometime in addition to showing the physical vac cert, the traveller may be asked to use the Peduli Lindun app scanner to scan the QR code which may require mobile data or wifi... according to the ferry company staff..
Old 07-10-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:

Those checking on the apps outside the VOA counter will guide you through on how to tap on the wifi network available around Harbour Bay ferry terminal (thats according to my friends) but well...when already in Batam who has that kind of time for that when there are better option/s?
Actually in a way you are quite right.

When we plan say a 3 Days 2 nights stay in Batam, for example Monday ferry reach batam at 8.15am (first ferry) and travel back to singapore on Wednesday at 8.30pm (last ferry).

Then our total precious time in Batam is 24hr+24hr+12hr= 60 hours.

If we factor in the compulsory expenditure like hotel fee, ferry fee, VOA fee, transport fee (taxi/grab/ojek), every single hour wasted will cost some money.

For Example :
VOA is US$35= S$50
2 night stay in 3 star hotel at $45 per nite = S$90
Ferry 2 way = S$70
Transport around Batam = S$50
Transport from home to harbourfront ferry terminal = S$15
Transport from harbourfront back to home = S$15
Prepaid Sim card = S$10
Total compulsory expenditure = S$300

Therefore, if 1 hour of precious time is wasted in Batam doing nothing, it is like throwing away Sing $5.00 (300 divide 60)

Therefore stay longer in Batam will make your time less expensive
Old 07-10-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
But sometime in addition to showing the physical vac cert, the traveller may be asked to use the Peduli Lindun app scanner to scan the QR code which may require mobile data or wifi... according to the ferry company staff..
You can just scan without any internet connection and show them the error page. They are just "doing" their job.

Alternatively, you can let the passenger in your ferry to move first, then when they crowding the staff and the counter, you can just walk past everyone casually. <-This is what I did.
I have digital vacc cert in my phone digital wallet, so I can just show them if there is "responsible" staff that stop me.
Old 07-10-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I understand that this 300k for venew spa cewek go to customer room is without handjob just purely massage. Normal market rate before covid for 1.5 hour is 150k, if 300k means probably the outcall service is another 150k. Slightly at the high side but if the cewek looks ok with good service then it is really worth.
This place is getting too expensive to go to for me. But their girls is sure good enough in terms of look-wise (probably cannot find Elephant there,hehehe...). Most of them were used to be from Delta (before covid time) & recently i hear from friends who visited that they manage to dug some girls from Octopuss too,hehehe...

Quote:
There is another spa called first choice spa beside batam city hotel but the massage fee with outcall service of 1.5 hour at 250k. Slightly cheaper but have not yet view the cewek and try the service.
First Choice Spa name is change to Absolute Spa.
When i 1st step into BCS area during my still-newbie trip, i have been scouting the area, trying out almost all the MPs there. It is like my trip mission, which i tried to accomplish every Batam trips. The only few MPs there worthy of my time were Aiko (closed down), Tui Na & Favorite. Oh, wait there's 1 more called Justme, hehehe...

a) Too expensive type, i cut off from my list.

b) Highly-priced package deal type, i cut off from my list.

c) No pretty-enough girls in it, i cut off from my list.

Therefore, it isn't very difficult to find what eventually suits me best in that area.

Quote:
Saw the google map photo of Debest Hotel, at the entrance of the glass door, there is a standing banner that display Favorite Massage & Spa, probably you are right, this massage spa maybe only serve this hotel only but not other hotel. Unless after covid time they expanded their outcall service to other hotels.
Those were old photos. My info were based on before covid time.

I used to be staying there.

Photo you saw also was from before covid time.

Quote:
But for me in addition I do also enjoy the best for my butt meaning after handjob service is done, will normally ask the cewek whether she got do anal massage (aka anal masturbation).
Hehehe...you reminded me in my last trips when the hot stone girls put the overly-hot stone on my butt which makes me jump from my bed.

I was later compensated with a BJ with CD-on. Actually she didn't want the CD on but i insisted to have it for some other reasons of my own, hehehe...

I turned my "compensation" into a "punishment" for her by carrying her small body up & have her "sit" on my then erected penis, hehehe....

Quote:
Yes normally those package deal only include the massage + VM aka HJ.
Yes some of the cewek is playing hard to get so that they can raise the premium of their add-on service.
Strip top, strip bottom or strip all charge separately.
Touch top, touch bottom or touch all also need to top up.
BJ and FJ needless to say, some of them charge an exorbitant fee.
Thats 1 of the thing i do not like. I do not like to be held ransom at the girl's mercy.

I do not like the idea of paying "exorbitant fee" & then later come to SBF to share that "Hey! I go Batam & pay a grand total of 1.5 to 3 juta for totally Mind-blowing, Out-of-this-World, Never-Before good pop",hehehe... on a personally scale, it feels just like what the Hokkiens frequently say it, "Gia Lao Kui lai Zo Say Been" (拿漏气来做光荣) aka "using shamefulness but claiming it like some honorable deeds".

Its easy to pay S$1 for a S$0.50 apple (little kids can do it too). But not as easy to pay S$0.45 (or less) for a S$0.50 apple, hehehe...

Anyway, just my personal feel.

Quote:
Before covid, in formosa, use to give king massage cewek the following market rate:
200k-250k for HJ+ strip top + top roaming only
300k for HJ + strip all + top roaming only
350k for HJ + strip all + all roaming
If service is good, will then give the cewek additional 20-30k

In fact the massage cewek earning are quite good as they get a commission from the massage + special service including the plus plus + tips
Formosa already history,hehehe...move on, bro.

Formosa is good is becos of convenient. Just a call & they are already in my room after i hung up the phone for around 5 mins later, hehehe... and the hotel also allows girls from other MPs to come to the hotel too.

Last few trips i checked with the girls in MPs that charged 100k+ per hour & those MPs that has packages, they were earning very much quite similar in Batam (talking about dirty MPs only).

Quote:
Human have this mentality that if they manage to get a good deal, it will really make their day regardless whether they are rich or poor.
Therefore massage fee should start at 100+k per hour, so that the total cost including other additional plus plus service under unforeseen circumstances will not be shocking

Of course, we don't want a winner and a loser, both tamu and cewek should be happy with the service and the money respectively (双赢)
Cannot agree more to what you have said above.

I also mention this before, to create a win-win situation for both party involved. Sex involved 2 party, & when the 2 were happy & willing, the sex at most time won't turn out ugly.

Quote:
It would be a great achievement if one can successfully manage to persuade a non-special service cewek to do special service. Some of the requirements are :
This kind of thing takes time & patience.

The other thing one can do with our "similar mindset" is can also get the girls who can perform "special" to go the extra miles, hehehe... meaning while in a shop that is clean, convince them to do special. And in a shop that is "not-clean", convince the girls to do more.

As for the definition of "more", it really depends on individual as everyone is different. Every men has different fetish, hehehe... example, some "games" in the theater, going shopping with a remote control wearable dildo worn by the girls etc etc, hehehe....

Thats one of the reason why i say, Batam is fun.

Quote:
Selecting a suitable hotel to stay
I would very much prefer to stay in a hotel (3 star) with an in house massage.
Below are some options during pre-covid time:
After Formosa is gone, i sacrificed a bit.

Formosa used to have both MP with Special, KTVs & Booking joint all within 5 mins walking radius.

Formosa area is in the middle of BCS, Nagoya Hill Mall & Harbour Bay Mall triangle (my own triangle,hehehe...).

I aren't so much into KTV & pubs, hence i cut that part out (thats my sacrifice).

As for booking joint, most of my friends don't really visit booking joint much. The booking joint comes to them instead, hehehe...

In my last trip, saw one of friend has the mummy from a booking coming to him at the hotel we stayed in with a list of girls via video call. Instead of going to booking joint to see the girls inside a booking joint, the girls were line up & seen from video call instead while inside the booking joint, hehehe... then again, this has it pros & cons (not cheap).

My final priority for hotels to stay-in MUST have a MP in it that doesn't charges high price & must have in-room massage. Doesn't matter to me if its clean or dirty. In fact, i prefer clean ones more.

And hotel in house food must not be expensive.

So finally it really depends on what you are looking for in a hotel (everyone's priority different). If you are looking for hotels that has a bit of everything, eg KTV, MP & Booking joint, then try looking at hotels near Formosa. I recommend staying near Utama hotel tho.

The only 3 star hotel near that area is Biz. But this hotel's in house massage is VERY expensive. Food also not cheap. The good thing is, its nearby many "dirty" MPs, booking joints & Nagoya Food court just opposite the hotel, hehehe... hotel is locate in between Nagoya Hill Mall & DC mall. So going NED is not an issue at all.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 07-10-2022 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-10-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kampong Bule Operating Hours for this week
- Friday we can open from morning until 6pm
- Saturday we can open from 6.10pm until midnight
- Sunday we can open normal
Old 07-10-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
Kampong Bule Operating Hours for this week
- Friday we can open from morning until 6pm
- Saturday we can open from 6.10pm until midnight
- Sunday we can open normal
EXCUSE ME??
Is there a mistake, or what happened? Stricter than on Ramadan?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1