The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 18-10-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 9
flex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daesaster View Post
Was very lucky with Tinder. I met 2 girls who overnight with me. It was easy because i can speak bahasa. And i started swiping 1 week before my travel and filtered the girls I wanted.

Thing about girls from Tinder I feel, they always expect pocket money the next morning(so dont be an a$$ and abused them) I gave first girl about 800k and 2nd girl 1jt. Both were beautiful and vetted them on their Instagram before meeting them. First was 20 and second was 22. Both very gfe and accommodate all of my desires.
Amazing bro. How the hell do you get them on Tinder? Even on my fake GPS app, my tinder is filled with those influencer/fake profiles from SG and barely see any Batam girls...
Old 18-10-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Any one know of any place in batam have lady do IPL and waxing service for man to share? Best if have other service too.
Try spacentral batam
Old 18-10-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody tried before?
Old 19-10-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Where? Which hotel?

Hotels which has 24 hour room service (for food to be send up to my room) usually has a restaurant that serves food in the premises itself.

Agreed.

Remember Tea Story in Formosa used to be 24 hours too but they later changed to operating until 3am. And it was usually crowded when nightfall as late as midnight.
Previously da vienna hotel is able to order food to room service close to midnight but not sure whether it is open 24 hours.

This hotel land space is quite small so it is built to high floor. It is the first boutique hotel in batam and heresay that the boss was from Padang sumatra. No wonder their design and renovation look like minangkabau architecture.

One of famous Batam Padang food is Restoran Sederhana opposite da vienna hotel, more than 20 plates will be served on the table for you to choose. Customer will only pay for those dish that the food was consumed

Quote:
Gideon also has MP that closes around 11pm too. Likewise for Hotel 89.

All of the above mentioned hotels (on in-room massage) by both you & me has one thing in common, not cheap. Minimum at least 200k upward. Only Gideon was below 200k rupiah tho but i don't know if it changes after Indonesia Batam reopens.
I went to Gideon hotel martha tilaar spa on sunday 9 October but was closed. Not sure whether is it temporary closed ?

Ya nowadays hotel in-room massage is no more cheap like 100+k per hour where last time used to be.

If outcall massage service lagi more expensive. Absolute massage beside Batam City Hotel charged 290k for 1.5 hour for outcall to hotel.

Quote:
If you are looking to explore new 2 star hotels, i have some on my list.

Namii hotel. No in house KTV, restaurant nor MP. But food court is just downstairs, & can order massage service from their MP at Harbour Bay. Remember Namii MP? You would have pass by there if you walked to Morning Bakery. Note this hotel got no elevator, so if you want to try, ask for 2nd floor room,hehehe... (see, there's no all-good & no-bad hotel in Batam at all)

Next is Batam1 hotel ,almost directly behind Formosa Hotel. Little was known about this hotel as it is new. And it has a MP/Spa in it too (called Leban Spa or something). This is my next target to explore tho.

Nearby proximity i guess no need to say much on Batam1 hotel,hehehe...it is near Nagoya Spa, near Linda's. 1 min walk to ex Formosa Hotel etc etc. It's like a Formosa number 2 in terms of location.
Seems like Batam1 hotel location is superb since it is near Formosa. As advertised online, their spa now have 30% discount for their traditional massage which is discounted from 220k to 154k for 60 min. At tower B 3rd floor.

Whatapp number +62 821 66826000 for booking (last call at 9pm)

Nowadays, many hotels and massage place beside having telephone number, they also have whatapps number for customer to contact/booking.

Like hotel golden gate massage spa lagi more creativity, not only can book massage using whatapps, their massage cewek photos were also uploaded into the whatapps profile for customer to view. Other spa like halo kitty, Venew spa, absolute massage, etc all can be booked by whatapps too.

Another 2 star hotel looks not bad is Nagoya One hotel near lailai hotel, golden bird booking joint and sundanese food ibu joko. But the location a bit isolated and does not house a massage shop in the hotel.
Old 19-10-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Transportation in Batam has often been one of my weakest link.

I don't have those Grab/Maxim/Gojek apps.

I don't use wechat,whatsapp or the likes of it.

I don't speak Indo Bahasa.

I devised my own imperfect solution/s by choosing hotels i stayed in that DO NOT have taxis outside waiting for customers and/or with shuttle service.

Hotel without taxi outside will often help guest to book taxis via Grab/Maxim/Gojek apps. They will have their own in-house taxi too, & not those "gangster taxi" outside ferry terminal.

Much often, hotel/s will pick me up from ferry terminal & send me to their place too, hehehe... so all i need is to walk out of Arrival Hall in the ferry terminal, i will see taxi driver holding a signboard with my name on it to come pick me up.

My method/s here a bit risky hence i also don't recommend much to others.
(risky cos choice of hotels become limited & sometime a bit highly priced)
Getting free transport from hotel really is value for money and have an exclusive vip feel. No need worry about transport to anywhere as it is well taken care by the hotel.

But for my situation, I am a bit thrifty type, so maybe will not be willing to bear the extra cost charge by hotel for transport or any other services. Unless hotel transport provided free, like the ex-formosa, if not then will not use hotel transport.

Last time, whenever i reach harbourbay terminal, I will only take the 30k taxi to anywhere in nagoya. But since the promotion ended during covid time, I will not take those harbourbay taxi because I know they will charged at least 60k and above for a short trip to nagoya area.

Another solution to avoid those "gangster taxi" is to order Grabcar where the pick up point is away from harbourbay ferry terminal. Some location like GGI Hotel, morning bakery, etc

Now that I have experience the use of GrabCar in Batam was so efficient, fast, cheap, flexible and comfortable, I could not find a reason to take taxi anymore.

For short distance in Batam i will walk and for longer distance or in a hurry, GrabCar Hemat is the best choice.

Grab fare from Batam City Square to DC mall is 10k (cheaper than Grab bike at 11k)

Grab fare from Batam City Square to Harbourbay Ferry Terminal is 18k

Grab fare from Batam City Square to Nagoya Hill Mall is 12k

Grab fare from Batam City Square to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal is 29k

Grab fare from Batam City Square to Batam Airport is 76k

Previously, I ever walked from DC mall all the way to Batam City Hotel by cutting through those residential estate. exploring the lifestyle of Batam residents. It can be considered a form of exercise and save transport fee too.
Old 19-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Laki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
Try spacentral batam
Thanks will goggle this place.
Old 19-10-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think this long weekend batam will be very crowded
The hotels online are 3 times more than the usual price
Please plan safely guys
Old 19-10-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

True. I tried Holiday Planet. Quoted S$200++
Old 19-10-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peypey View Post
Hallo sbf bros,
Wanna share fr
Yesterday just go to hallo kitty massage (near dcmall area)
The place already renovated and many wp inside
Damage 870k + 100k tips
Massage : 7
BJ : 8.5
FJ : 8
Ro : yes
I choose new comer recommendations from cashier (also can request call all wp come down)
there also have pick up driver to hallo kitty massage(need book by wa)
Thats all my fr, thanks you
The old hallo kitty massage shop pre-covid has been refurbished and changed name to Hallo Kitty Spa & Massage.

Nowadays massage shop like to add the word spa to the massage shop to sound more atas. The price of massage had also been revised and there are basically 4 types of package:

Type 1 - Massage with handjob in normal room 270k

Type 2 - Massage with handjob in VIP room with shower at 300k

Type 3 - Full sex package in normal room 550k

Type 4 - Full sex package in VIP room with shower at 600k

(I could not remember the duration for the above 4 packages, can anyone advise thanks) I went there but did not try the package as I had just finished my massage session at new home spa at golden gate hotel.

As you entered into the shop, you will be shown a mobile phone for the photos of the massage cewek.

Alternatively, if you are not there yet and wish to book for a later appointment time, you may book the cewek through whatsapp or mobile number.

In my opinion, cewek number 17, 77 & 100 look quite nice.

Remember last time those massage shop dear DC mall area were mostly quite run down. Even their super VVIP room also so-so 不过如此. The standard cannot compare to venew spa, delta spa or octopus

But nowadays, as inflation hit the world, many of the massage operator also take this opportunity to so-call upgrade their massage room to a higher standard so that they got reason to charge higher massage package fee.

As the old saying says "Wool Comes from the Sheep’s Back" 羊毛出在羊身上. Whatever nice thing we enjoy extra had been paid in the price, nothing comes for free... hehe
Old 19-10-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think this long weekend batam will be very crowded
Please plan safely guys
For me, I will never go Batam again during public holiday season, weekend was still acceptable. Few years ago, ever went to Batam during new year eve period and the crowd was almost everywhere, malls, massage place, etc

Not only that, makan at restaurant also got to wait damn long.

Another disappointment was that massage cewek were fully booked, this was the nightmare that i had experienced before.

Ya another important thing is that in general never book hotel in the last minute, especially eve of public holiday. Rugi double or triple.

Booking hotel in advance using hotel booking platform like agoda and traveloka gave us the advantage of booking hotel room at super cheap promotion price.

Promotion period could be also during bank card promotion for example previously I booked a room using my debit mastercard which offers 18% off the price.

Book in advance few months is okay as generally those rooms with free cancellation that I have booked, can be cancelled should I last minute not able to make it.
Old 20-10-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
But why though?
Didn't like the idea of having too many apps on my phone.

I am more of a computer user, not so much a mobile apps user.

A phone to me, is mainly for making calls or messaging (google translate in Batam too,hehehe...).

I often ask my friends using mobile apps on their phone, how many phone user today has anti-virus software, anti-spyware, anti-whatever-ware & etc install in them?

I see practically none, and thats including myself.

(i can easily crack a a friend's mobile phone log-in with finger print security with just a empty coco cola can, a lighter & a roll of adhesive tape)

Therefore i chose not to have too many personal stuffs on my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Previously da vienna hotel is able to order food to room service close to midnight but not sure whether it is open 24 hours.
Mainly a few 4 star hotels has 24 hour restaurants & room service in Batam.

One of them is Harmoni group of hotels (eg, Harmony Suite)...

Da Vienna doesn't. And their restaurant food very expensive. Not at Singapore Zhi Char stall pricing type.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-10-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I went to Gideon hotel martha tilaar spa on sunday 9 October but was closed. Not sure whether is it temporary closed ?
Hehehe...bro, you went to wrong side. Not talking about outside the hotel, it's inside the hotel where the in-house massage is.

They have an in house massage with sauna & steam room too.

The last i was there, it went under renovation as Aston just took over. That was before covid time tho. It used to be call Just Me, now i don't know, hehehe...

Quote:
Seems like Batam1 hotel location is superb since it is near Formosa. As advertised online, their spa now have 30% discount for their traditional massage which is discounted from 220k to 154k for 60 min. At tower B 3rd floor.
Room price also not expensive.

Around S$35 can get fairly good room.

Now that this place is being mentioned here, i am unlikely to be heading there anytime soon,hehehe...in fact i don't visit most places mentioned in this thread. However, i will still keep them on my listings tho. Might just ask some friends to test water 1st, hehehe...

Nowaday, being CLEAR of what i am looking for in Batam, most of the places mentioned in this thread doesn't seems to fit in to me. Perhaps i am aging...hehehe...cannot keep up with new blood anymore.

Quote:
Another 2 star hotel looks not bad is Nagoya One hotel near lailai hotel, golden bird booking joint and sundanese food ibu joko. But the location a bit isolated and does not house a massage shop in the hotel.
Lai Lai is not bad, but i think its closed down (i think only, i could be wrong). Gold Bird also no more too (confirmed). I still like that area tho. Because...hmm...nevermind...

Quote:
Getting free transport from hotel really is value for money and have an exclusive vip feel. No need worry about transport to anywhere as it is well taken care by the hotel.

But for my situation, I am a bit thrifty type, so maybe will not be willing to bear the extra cost charge by hotel for transport or any other services. Unless hotel transport provided free, like the ex-formosa, if not then will not use hotel transport.
Perhaps over my time in Batam, i have often got free transport from Hotels, including Formosa. Otherwise i am reliant on hotel staffs to help me book Grab/Maxim/Gojek cab.

While i may not have those mentioned apps on my phone, my friends who are with me has it. Otherwise my girls has them too. Nonetheless, i am also not against the idea of paying 50k rupiah to shopping mall/ hotel taxis to come back to hotel (on rare case only).

Example, i take a taxi from my hotel to Mall around Nagoya/BCS area when hotel staffs booked for me. Cost 14k plus minus. I pay 20k even if i have small change. Comes back to hotel, i pay 50k rupiah. Total cost 70k divide by 2 way = 35k per trip.

I'm still fine with that.

2 trips ago, i took a Blue Bird taxi back to hotel at 20k rupiah,hehehe...from Grand Batam Mall. Hence it also quite rare that i need to pay 50k rupiah for taxis nowaday.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...ostcount=17611

Quote:
Last time, whenever i reach harbourbay terminal, I will only take the 30k taxi to anywhere in nagoya. But since the promotion ended during covid time, I will not take those harbourbay taxi because I know they will charged at least 60k and above for a short trip to nagoya area.
There are actually still 30k rupiah taxi at Harbour Bay ferry terminal but you need to walk to old Arrival Hall area where the old Horizon ferry office is situated. That side usually still got 1 or 2 taxi waiting there & if you ask them, they will quote you 50k rupiah but you can bargain for 30k rupiah (depend on bargaining skill tho).

Have often been debating with bro Blackpage on this over the last 9 odd years regarding trying to save the 10k to 20k rupiah on taxi. I think back today,...i would have done what he has done if i am in his position too. By not bargaining (if you see how big size & heavy his luggage is).

Quote:
Now that I have experience the use of GrabCar in Batam was so efficient, fast, cheap, flexible and comfortable, I could not find a reason to take taxi anymore.
Great!

It is becos i do not have those apps, thats probably why i am still constantly seeking the best (& cheapest) method to move around Batam on taxi. Yep, even after more than 9 years later, hehehe...because i needed to.

Quote:
For short distance in Batam i will walk ....
Same for me too.

Quote:
Grab fare from Batam City Square to DC mall is 10k (cheaper than Grab bike at 11k)

Grab fare from Batam City Square to Harbourbay Ferry Terminal is 18k

Grab fare from Batam City Square to Nagoya Hill Mall is 12k

Grab fare from Batam City Square to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal is 29k

Grab fare from Batam City Square to Batam Airport is 76k
I remember 2 trips ago i used a Maxim taxi, made that driver bring me from Harbour Bay to around Holiday hotel (change money), then to around Da Vienna Hotel (Pharmacy), then to around Paragon Hotel (to fetch a girl), then finally reach BCS mall. He got worried that i would just pay him only 14k rupiah (stated on the apps),hehehe...but at the end of my trip, i paid him 50k rupiah & he is happy with it.

Quote:
Previously, I ever walked from DC mall all the way to Batam City Hotel by cutting through those residential estate. exploring the lifestyle of Batam residents. It can be considered a form of exercise and save transport fee too.
Walking is good. I see more when i walk around Batam. But the taxi pestering is not good.

I walked from Harbour Bay to Formosa countless times,hehehe...talk about time, 1 hour in Batam doing nothing cost S$5 nowaday,hehehe... (joking).

Quote:
For me, I will never go Batam again during public holiday season, weekend was still acceptable. Few years ago, ever went to Batam during new year eve period and the crowd was almost everywhere, malls, massage place, etc
Made a mistake going to Batam on the last Sept school holiday, chose the wrong date to come back (back on the last day of school holiday) end up all 4 of us got hit with covid on the ferry.

I knew i got it from Horizon ferry while heading back to Singapore because we all did a negative ART test a day before & on the following morning before i head to board ferry during late noon.

More than half the ferry is coughing, around 75% of the people in the ferry not masking up. Ferry is full, including Business class. A really bad move made on Sept 2022's trip.

Other than CNY, for other peak time like public holiday's long weekend or school holiday peak. I would choose not to go to Batam (even if someone pays for my trip).

I made a mistake, i try to make sure i won't repeat them again.

Quote:
Another disappointment was that massage cewek were fully booked, this was the nightmare that i had experienced before.
I will be competing with Indians from India & Bangladeshi Bangladesh (mostly foreign workers from Singapore). But i learned to book girls in advance tho (if i need to be there), hehehe...

Another point, i usually get lousier service because most girls will be overworked (& tired). They didn't like those red dates in Singapore & Malaysia either (hearsay from them).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-10-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why i share this hotel with you is because they have free shuttle service to almost all major malls in Batam,hehehe...thats already FREE RIDES!

They have in house massage, in-house Spa (hot pool, sauna etc) & about less than 10 mins walk to BCS which the distance from Formosa to Nagoya Hill Mall. Breakfast also above average.

Only few set back is, their shuttle service do not reach DC mall. And they drop you off, & don't pick you back up, hehehe...

Note, free shuttle service is a good option to travel in Batam too.
Thanks for recommendation of hotel 89, I will give it a try if I am able to stay longer in Batam the next trip.

The exciting part not so much on the free shuttle service hehe, but more about the in-house massage service and the above average breakfast..

Location still acceptable although not as near to the BCS mall but at least within walking distance.

In fact hotel 89 location is even nearer to DC mall area and is accessible by walking. From hotel 89 cross the road walk the small lane pass the residential area directly leads to DC mall in 750m by 10 minutes walk according to goggle map.

Like one samster ever said before, could not remember who liao

There is no all lousy and no all good situation.

Everything sure have pros and cons

事情往往很難兩全其美,有一好就没有二好...

Quote:
As mentioned before, food not really a major factor for me hence most time, i forgo that part.

Because i takes only porridge for breakfast, well... not going to repeat about my unimportant food factor,hehehe... why porridge only is because i have been taking tons of fried, grill BBQ food during lunch, dinner & sometime even supper, hence porridge breakfast is relatively important to me in Batam.
Yes, I encountered most of the 3 star hotel or above will serve porridge during breakfast time but not 2 star hotel like city central, hana, paragon, etc.

Agreed, breakfast with porridge is a must for me too...
Old 20-10-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
That money changer i mentioned at Harbour Bay gives a 10550/SGD on 09/10.

Grand Batam Mall basement was 10600/SGD on 10/10

Formosa Hotel opp was at 10550/SGD on 11/10
If did not remember wrongly, I came back to spore from batam on 11 Oct 2022 while you came back from batam on 12 Oct 2022.

MAS tightens monetary policy for the fifth time in a year to dampen inflation on the 14 Oct 2022 and the sing dollar on that day appreciate from 10650 to 10850 rupiah. And today 20 Oct 2022 the exchange rate for sing dollar has further appreciate to 10930 rupiah.

As reported in the news that USA is going to raise interest rate 2 more times by 0.75% each time, one time in november and another time in december to control their inflation.

The expected result will be the world currency will devalue again against US dollar. Then if spore tighten policy or raise interest rate again, Sing dollar will again appreciate against the rupiah and expected that the exchange rate of sing dollar probably by then will be more than 11500 rupiah or worst liao.

Strong sing dollar reduce our overseas spending in our neighbouring countries due to stronger buying power...
Old 20-10-2022, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The expected result will be the world currency will devalue again against US dollar. Then if spore tighten policy or raise interest rate again, Sing dollar will again appreciate against the rupiah and expected that the exchange rate of sing dollar probably by then will be more than 11500 rupiah or worst liao.

Strong sing dollar reduce our overseas spending in our neighbouring countries due to stronger buying power...
This is economics...when rupiah is down but Indon paid more to buy in USD...so the goods will be more expensive including raw materials and fertilizers...consumers will pay more in rupiah to buy same goods...all these just matter of times...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1