The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 18-11-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrBing199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Review for Nat from GirlGeneration:

She wears good makeup. Plus her attire and hairstyle, it feels exciting like hooking up a dancer.

Overall GND look with an unexplored vibe.
Old 19-11-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Newtothescene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girls generation Lisa

Lisa is a sultry looking lady with pouty lips and nice teeth!
Tall and slender, rather friendly~
She dresses in a nice silky night dress which was a real turn on
Nice soft moans that goes along with your rhythm.
Had an enjoyable session
Old 19-11-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

kena before covid never return also wait 1hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
Wow. I also encountered an unpleasant experience with her a few years back. I eventually just walked away….
Old 20-11-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
hyshyshys is Cool - loads of Potential

Met with Carmen and this is overdue FR i said i will give.
Hotel location was quite centralized, quite easy to access as well.

Am not gonna rate her based on ratings, will just say what i saw and how i felt.

Spending 2 hours with Carmen was the one of the best thing that i decided to do this year. Her body is really just WOW. I can't describe it, you just have to meet her and find out yourself. I never never met someone with such nice figure before. And the GFE is through the roof. She will break the ice with some small chats with you and make you feel comfortable.

Her BJ was slow and sensual, she will try to go deep but she has her limit, cute to see her try so hard. The FJ was the best. Especially looking at her huge tits bouncing up and down, really will unleash one's inner beast.

To all bros that is hesitating, please do not hesitate and just book her and you will know what i am talking about. ^^
Old 20-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
I haven’t yet tried girls generation. The lack of FRs worry me a bit but seems to be quite decent. If anyone has ever tried the GG girls and you’re kind enough to share, please PM me. Thanks!
Girls Generation damn a lot of FRs leh. Probably 90% of the recents FRs are for that stable.
Old 20-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Holy6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
How is chole and foxy and bro try?
If uncomfortable to share can pm me
Interested to know also, foxy or lara? Anyone with recent experience?
Old 21-11-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

I should have asked the local dome sifus here before actually going for this particular local FL. FML what a crappy experience.

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Too many bros asked me PM, and I decided to just name the FL. You reaped what you sow

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at Hotel and some prefer hawker center.
Old 21-11-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioxlv View Post

another fake fr. this jeanette really cui. old hag no brains. 6.58pm havent even board client car, that means 6.59pm then board at the earliest. by 7.04pm client can text her “just now”. nonsense sia. board car till bbbj till clean up & alighted & client take hp text her, all in 5 mins only? LOL

@jeanette73
Ups you 18 for good CSI. and the fake FR was typed at 7am not 7pm. If you phone clock is on 12 hour, the time stamp should show am/pm
Old 21-11-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Daneldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
I should have asked the local dome sifus here before actually going for this particular local FL. FML what a crappy experience.

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Too many bros asked me PM, and I decided to just name the FL. You reaped what you sow
Same exp bro. She only asked u for the hotel cost? I was asked to pay for the condom too ..FML
Old 22-11-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Spoogyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm looking for a heavily tattoo'd girl. Full back tattoo at least. Any recommendations?
Old 22-11-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post

Keep going mate! Keep postin!
Old 22-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneldo View Post
Same exp bro. She only asked u for the hotel cost? I was asked to pay for the condom too ..FML
I didn't continue with the deed, BUT I bet she would actually asked me to pay for the CD as well if I went with it.

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at Hotel and some prefer hawker center.
Old 23-11-2022, 10:07 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupsupboi0001 View Post
FR for Elecher

Looks:7.5 (Cute GND look)
Body: 8.5 Petite, slim & tattoos on her back
Boobs: 7 Small B
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (No teeth felt, could be better if she deep throat me)
FJ: 10/10 (Nice moaning sound)

Had a outdoor session at a shopping mall handicap toilet. She actually came to meet me without wearing her panty (so naughty &#128520. She likes long foreplay & her moaning sound was great too.

Kneel down to blow me in front of the mirror & proceed to fuck her doggy style in front of the mirror too. The risk of getting caught certainly is there as the handicap toilet was right next to the lift & the piak piak sound was louder as the toilet echo amplified the volume. But thats the fun of outdoor isnt it, to risk it and hope u dun get caught 😛

Overall it was a great session & she is a nice girl to bang. Would hope her rates can come down abit or offer rtf customer a discount though
Nice Fr, thanks for upping. Please do make post so can up u back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-11-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 8
Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice Fr, thanks for upping. Please do make post so can up u back.
Your FR is really outstanding & sibei effort kind which truly deserve points for.
Old 24-11-2022, 10:12 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupsupboi0001 View Post
Your FR is really outstanding & sibei effort kind which truly deserve points for.
Thanks for that, upped u back. Not all think the same way.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1