The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-01-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tewtypan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Ginny - L365

Looks: 95% her looks will grow on you. I love SYTs

Body: boobs are a handful and really soft like tofu

Frenching: 10/10 like lovers

FJ: Very nible and she knows what I like open to all positions9.5/10

BBBJ: Very deep and sensual

GFE: 10/10

RTF: yes! perhaps an overnight

Please treat her with care. She did tell me about nasty customers.
Old 13-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited Janny from Club Friday yesterday afternoon. She looked very much like her listed photos and wore makeup that was subtle and not over-the-top. She was smiling and pleasant from the moment the doors opened for me.

We held hands to the shower and it sent a subtle sensation through my body. Gave me a feeling like my excited lover can’t wait to get into the shower and get action started. In the room, there were some light kisses, nibbling and sucking on lips, a bit of tongue, with a nice suction BBBJ. We 69'd and she moaned in pleasure; after painting a round, she capped me and we did several positions which she accommodated perfectly - finishing off with in missionary position.

In summary, Janny is the girl to go for if you're looking for a great service from a petite and pretty lady. Plus points, She works hard to please me, so you don't need to worry about her watching the clock. She does her best to ensure that the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. Her perfect score service attitude highly recommended. Confirm will not disappoint.
Old 13-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
account190 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...&highlight=pie

Here are the review of her:
Looks:8/10 (light tanned look, nice shoulder length hair and remind me of cbd’s ol )
Boobs: 8/10 (firm and nice breast to grab with pointy nips)
BBBJ : 9/10 ( willing to please and sucks like a lollipop with lotsa tongue and suction)
HJ: 9/10 really gives a good handjob when paired with her mouth, amazing
Fingering: 8/10 (Really nice and well maintained cb, i'm thinking of it right now...)
Moaning: 9/10 ( stereo!!!)
Pussy : Wet and tight,
GFE: 10/10 (there's some look on her face makes really like it's your gf , i dunno y.)

Attitude : 8/10, friendly and co-operative,No rushing
Positions : Missionary, riding and finish off with doggie
Overall ratings: 9/10 (She's a gem)
Dmg: as stated in the forum

Thanks to Bro Seduction for the arragement
Old 13-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
AGoodTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable -> EroticSecrets
Girl -> Muay
Deed -> 2 shots, 13 Jan 2023, afternoon

Okt -> Bro was okay with me being slightly late due to the sudden heavy rain. Goodjob to him for being responsive and friendly.

Looks/Body -> Cute, mid 20 syt. Pussy shaven.

Service -> She greeted me excitedly with a hug and started frenching me. I was surprised because for some girls, they like to say "need to use mouthwash first" Lol. Friendly and service oriented woman. She only used her phone when we needed google translate. She likes to french. We showered together 3 times and she gave me blowjob while showering. She asked whether I like my dick in her mouth and I said yes. So We went to bed, dried ourselves and she auto went on her knees to give me what became an hour long bbbj. She let me facefuck her in several positions. Initially I wanted to fuck but after experiencing her DT skills, my happy dick just sticked with her mouth.

Post shot -> After CIM and showering, she said she's full from eating banana Lol. She gave me a good massage but I prefer to cuddle. We cuddled and talked until the time was up.

Final thoughts -> I did 1 shot only but it's all good. I left the room a happy man. She worked at a massage parlour in Bangkok. She likes to party, drink, smoke and eat tom yum. She likes fit guys with cute smiles.

Recommended -> For guys who enjoy the company of a syt who can give good bbbj.
Old 13-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
vpnqingwa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nicky from Lust365 is a very sweet and friendly lady who speak good English, nice to chat with and she really hard working lady too. Her service is good, I hardly will come 2 shots but she did make me come 2 shots. She have a very nice figure with Great boobs which is very nice to squeeze and suck. Feel very satisfied and happy after the session with her. Very good recommendation !! Treat her well and you will be service well!

Look : 8/10 (Sweet looking girl like to smile)
Boobs : 9/10 (C cup, Very delicious)
Body : 9/10 (Sexy body with smooth and fair skin)
Bbbj: 9/10 (Can bj for long time)
Fj: 9.5/10 Hardworking, try very hard to make me come 2 shots. Claps
Massage 10/10 Solid thai massage, love it so much
Overall: 9/10 Very satisfied. THUMP UP!!!!
Old 13-01-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 5
99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold

Whisky(House Of Thai)

Looks: Discount a bit but its her. Won't cancel type
Boobs: D cup 1 hand almost not enough. Soft.
Pussy: Trimmed no smell and allowed fingering and painting
Catbath: Lick me all over. Attack my nipples before i can attack hers
FJ: Tight and responsive. Change positions no problem
RTF: Maybe. Other Horses in the same stable looks good as well
Damage: $150/90mins/2shots

Not a time watcher so its a really relax and enjoyable session
Old 13-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of

Orange-Seduction

Location: Clark Quay Area wont say best of the place i been to but discreet enough. Public transport is a bonus especially MRT bros driving better cater in time for parking before your appointment

Looks: 8.5/10 Normal Thai Tan but Similar to pic. Unlikely for any bros to reject.

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B can link suck play no problem

Ass: 10/10 Very nice piece of meat. Best for AJ lovers. Bouncy and meaty.

Frenching: 10/10 All the way. U need to catch some breath.

BBBJ: 9/10 Power suction and not afraid to deepthroat

Painting: 10/10 Clean Shaven no smell paint her really really well. She will roll eyes and cum very wet

FJ/AJ: 10/10 I only done 1 shot coz lots of foreplay and really tired. Regretted that i took the 60min package instead of the 90min and can't extend since have the next bro waiting. Will have to RTF her haha. Ass is tight since i took AJ. Fucking her in doggy when rubbing her pussy with my fingers she's very wet and moaning in ecstasy.

GFE: 10/10 Speaks good English and don't use phone throughout the session. Nothing to complain on the girl herself.

RTF: 100%

Damage: $150/60Mins/2Shots

The above is based on my personal experience. Do take my FR with a pinch of salt. The only downside i think will be parking and the toliet as the toliet is a bit small and slighly run down but nothing that the OKT can do i guess.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tarma Leena & Namtan, flirtygirls

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=21972893#post21972893
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=21975158#post21975158

Thinking which onlyfan girl to try, when I saw Namtan post n states tarma, scanned around n see Leena also offer tarma.
Asked OKT whether they do tarma together. OKT says yes, and that they are real sisters, same mama n papa. BINGO! Though not twins, but at least real sisters.
Booked earliest slot 1pm/2s, postponed all meetings to attend this session.

Leena - elder sis, 25 yrs old, darker, looks ok, wild, like to give lovebites, got 2 from her, beware. 80% pic

Namtan - younger sis, 23 yrs old, fair, very pretty, her post makes her look ugly.
Skin super smooth, especially her ass, 80% pic

Attached pic, no nude n no face, as requested by Namtan.
Leena in nurse uniform, Namtan in Stewardess, costumes sponsored by me, you can ask them to don it. My 2nd shot, I get them to wear it n bonk them.
Both almost same height, not skinny bone thin, good curves, huge breast, but by surgery, soft to squeeze.
This is their first time doing tarma, so quite inexperienced.

Bbbj - they started off one suck nipple, the other suck dick, disappointing. So I stood up on bed, placed them kneeling facing each other, n gently guide them to lick my shaft at the same time, then lick my dickhead together.

Picture is not them, only for illustration.
Placed their mouth together n slide in n out. Then get Namtan to suck my dick, pulled out, put into Leena mouth, I just spend few minutes making them take turn swallowing my dick while the other one lick my balls. This is what I call a real tarma double bbbj, which so many tarma girls refused to do.

My turn to service them, French kissing them, 3 seconds switch n switch nonstop.
Squeeze their big headlights, suck their nipples, I suck leena left nipple, while I get Namtan to suck the right nipple. Then get both of them, tits touching tits, so that I can suck both of their nipples together at the same time, Leena even tell me, suck mama breast.
Then proceed to lick their pussy, 69 with namtan, leena squatting over my head. Push Namtan ass aside, then lick leena's pussy, switching to n fro again n again. Can hear them groaning n telling each other, lick till very high, hahaha.

Fj - can switch, but must change condom. This, I respect their decision.
So no much to hooha about. But you guys must doggy Namtan, her ass is super smooth n round.

Conclusion - 90 minutes, full of action, both super friendly, n joking around. They don't speak eng, chi, mal. So if you can speak even a little Thai, they are super happy. Tarma experience, I'm their first, so please guide them gently, n they will listen, if they say no, please respect them.
Everything is good, just that FJ need to change condom if switch.
WOW, real sisters tarma, bucket list ticked.
Cheaper than the dome 3, Italian sisters at $1,600 which I almost wanna book.
Price, please check with OKT in case he wanna raise it in future, hopefully not
Old 13-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
wrathofmen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Miki - Lust

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...highlight=miki

Looks: 9/10 90% as per pics. She's quite tall and slim, abt 165cm. Natural Beauty, even without make-up, also very chio.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Big pair of natural soft jelly Bs. Like pudding when she lies. Big light brown sensitive soft nipples very nice to tease and suck.

Body: 9/10 fair skinned. Slim and slender body shape, have the hourglass figure.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 She tongue teases my cock tip nicely and sensually before slurping it. Head movement only, hands free. Deep throated sensually.

FJ: 9/10 she applies KY gel on my capped cock before riding. Nice and slow riding then she leans over onto me. Love this position to play and eat her boobs while cup slapping her butt. Rocked and thrust her ride until I cummed.

GFE: 9/10 good and friendly.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Bangboy213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ONESIAM - Beer (late FR)

Looks: Beautiful

Boobs: Natural and Big for sucking milk

Body: voluptuous, meat on right area especially on the ass.

French: like lost lovers all the way dfk

FJ: missionary, spooning and doggy. My fault I was too excited and managed only one shot then the 2nd shot was HJ.

RTF: confirm will come back. Unfinished business, saving energy. She is a gem please treat her well brosONESIAM - Beer (late FR)

Looks: Beautiful

Boobs: Natural and Big for sucking milk

Body: voluptuous, meat on right area especially on the ass.

French: like lost lovers all the way dfk

FJ: missionary, spooning and doggy. My fault I was too excited and managed only one shot then the 2nd shot was HJ.

RTF: confirm will come back. Unfinished business, saving energy. She is a gem please treat her well bros

Old 13-01-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anne from Club Friday

Looks: 70% from pics
Body: slim petite body, she is short. she is slim not thin (nearing thin), has no tummy, has a small perky butt
Boobs: Enhanced medium hardness, she doesn't like the nipples to be fondled, but like the breast to be groped
Kiss: Kiss on lips, french not allowed
BBBJ: ok, do not have teeth feel
FJ: her pussy is tight
GFE: non, very commercial feel
RTF: no, going to try other girls with more gfe

Last edited by elliotvirgo; 13-01-2023 at 06:30 PM.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
saintmaria is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ighlight=jenny

Name: Jenny
Stable: Seduction

Looks: 8.5/10 Discount about 15% from the pics. Looks good for me.

Body: 9/10 meaty on the right spot. Figure is sexy.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Soft Bs. Like tofu very nice to grope.

BBBJ: 9/10 BBBJ done in the showers and will look at you when doing it. Major DT and strong vacuum suction. Sloppy and wet one.

FJ: 9/10 began with cowgirl and then she initiated doggy. During doggy she will turn her body around and occasionally look at me which is quite a turn on. Accommodating and wild in bed lady.

GFE: 9/10 she is polite and love to cuddle with me.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
juicywatermelon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Alice From Lust365

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ighlight=alice

Face : 9 - seductive eyes, always an eye contact whenever she's down there. Pretty and attractive lady.
Body : 8.5 - slim and sexy body. nice to hug with an awesome meaty ass.
Boobs : 9.5 - natural C cupper. loves to be pinched on her nipples.
BBBJ : 9 - knows how to control her speed, no teething at all and eye contact. Did DT without even me asking for it. Knows how to auto.
FJ : 9.5 - she is damn horny! all natural moans, quite tight. unsure how many times she came due to my size of my lil bro.
GFE : 9.5 - she frenched like long lost lovers, hugs and just know how to flirt around.
RTF: oh yes.
Old 13-01-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
EXL11666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bella from ES.

OKT: solid. Had to reschedule my timing and he was cool with it.
Look: 9/10 sharp face. No blemishes. Cute smile with braces. My type. And she was wearing the horns the whole time. Suits her cause she very kinky.
Body: slim. No fats. Tattoo on her back.
Boob: natural Bs i think. Im no expert
Abalone: clean shaven. No smell. Painted her until she came multiple times in multiple positions. I like painting. Its my kink. Lol
Bbbj: did in 69 and my 2nd shot she requested me to finish in her mouth. Good suction. She has braces on but i didnt feel it. So thats a good thing.
French: felt like passionate lovers. But maybe depends on chemistry?
FJ: 1 shot in cowgirl. Her moaning will turn u on even more. Especially when u hit the right spots. U'll see what i mean.
Attitude/GFE: 10/10 she likes to tease. Very playful and naughty. She also got that cfm look that will turn u on like mad.

Overall it was a 20/10 experience for me. Almost overshot the timing. I had a good time and so did the girl. As always, pls take my review with a pinch of salt as it might not be the same for everyone. Just so happens that this girl ticks alot of boxes for me. Will rtf if possible.
Old 13-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Venus from RollyPolly

Looks: 8/10
Body:9/10 got tattoos but Im cool with it
Bbbj: 9/10

Overall not bad, she's shy, puts in effort and has good gfe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1