The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Happy CNY to all nice bros
happy cny to you and the many other bros here too
Old 20-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Took a gamble and try 99. Wow totally my type ! Youthful and Pettie… asked her skip the massage cause see her already beh tahan. She really look like a xmm and I am a syt lover haha. Sensual wise better than many vanilla ! Her neh are natural B cup which is good enough for me. RTM — YES !!
noticed got another newcomer too, keeps the new listings cumming
Old 20-01-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 3
L00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Haha, Once again went for a fairly new ML again.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/99-massage/

Location: Around 12 - 15min walk from nearest MRT. The first time i took taxi but now i rmb the route it's quite walkable actually.

Looks: Look fairy young do resemble photo with some ps. To me definitely a looker, one of the top few in my list. She look more pretty in dim light. She also look a bit like Gatita Yan haha.

Body: Natural soft B cup with petite body.

Massage: Soft massage which i prefer more actually. No phone usage.

Sensual / GFE: This is a plus plus, lots of cath bath, she lick my nip and body like no tmr. Tons of moan, licking, hugging b2b...etc during hj. Which is what i really came here for

RTM: YESSSSSSSS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
This one not replying for 2 weeks leh. SMS or WhatsApp?
SMS, i also notice only 1 tick on WhatApp like others said.
Old 20-01-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7426 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Simple FR for Love 女神
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/love-massage/

Her look no doubt is one of the pretty MLs of the current batch. Height wise not as tall as i expected. Thought she would have Xue Er’s height based on her wechat photos. But overall she is still a looker.

Unit is shared and centrally based. No near MRT. Toilet is attached if I remember correctly. Wondering why i cannot remember it clearly. Lol

Massage wise was just press here and there type. Light phone usage.

Her sensual tricks were tickling , rubbing you with her boobs, then flipped over for HJ. SN vanilla with a unique HJ.

The good thing is good GFE and felt at ease being with her. No dull moment.

Overall a 6/10 experience to me. YMMV.

RTM? Yes. Don’t mind invest some time and money with her again although my session was quite ordinary.

Last edited by jaydenboy; 20-01-2023 at 11:09 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old 20-01-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Simple FR for Love 女神
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/love-massage/

Her look no doubt is one of the pretty MLs of the current batch. Height wise not as tall as i expected. Thought she would have Xue Er’s heught based on her wechat photos. But overall she is still a looker.

Unit is shared and centrally based. No near MRT. Toilet is attached if I remember correctly. Wondering why i cannot remember it clearly. Lol

Massage wise was just press here and there type. Light phone usage.

Her sensual tricks were tickling , rubbing you with her boobs, then flipped over for HJ. SN vanilla with a unique HJ.

The good thing is good gfe and felt at ease being with her. No dull moment.

Overall a 6/10 experience to me. YMMV.

RTM? Yes. Don’t mind invest some time and money with her again although my session was quite ordinary.
Great FR man - +5!
Old 20-01-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/strawberry-massage/

Is this mango?
Old 20-01-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wish every cheongsters a happy, safe, prosperous new year. This year is going to be harsh with inflation but hope the covid easing can bring in the ang pais from China to relief our stress.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
No this is not
Old 20-01-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Doesn’t look like her
Old 20-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol that name..

Reminds me of XT’s unpredictable roomie..

Oh XT, XT.. That XT we saw in May that year.. Sian lol..

Btw Mango not operating at condo now..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Of course there must be some attraction for them too la. But critical is that trust is attained and maintained.
From time to time, we see some of this trust broken with the kiss and tell type.
Which lead to lesser opportunities or explorations.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros have tried this Celine with good reviews?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/celine-massage/
Old 20-01-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I think business will be poor

So sad that she is adamant about going this route
yup, disappointed to hear from her the location but i think i will visit at least for once for old times sake.
Old 21-01-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
irockerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like Angel recently got delisted. Does anyone know if she has RTMed or if she’s possibly just taking a break?
Old 21-01-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think they are usually happy to skip and do less work.
But the premise is (1) you can stand easily without the typical sensual brushes and touches during massage to get you aroused so she doesn’t get frustrated if you take too long and (2) you don’t expect her to fill the full hour with the sensual stuff and if she don’t you don’t get angry over it.
Cos while some of us go enjoy the relaxing and soothing massage as well, for the girls it’s mainly a significant time filler. Usually a decent ML gives you at at least 30mins massage (or more), the sensual stuff maybe at max 30mins? If you skip the massage she is still only going to give you 30mins sensual usually. Or she can potentially give you longer foreplay (the nail scratching, the nips kissing and stuff) but she would only be happy if the time taken for your HJ is the same. In general, HJ is usually more tiring for ML (unless they really put in a lot of strength and effort in their massage) cos it’s repetitive action. After that you either bathe and leave early or you just chill, cuddle and chit chat with her, which she will feel happy if the chemistry with you is right.

There is no rule on how you spend the 60 min with ML.
Some ML told me customers go there to TCSS with her, no massage needed.
You also don't expect her doing 60 min sensual even if you skip massage, there are so many other things to do....
60 min is very short if both share some common topics.
One example was Soma whom already left...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1