The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-01-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuszus88 View Post
to have a lady to accompany us, is it required to dabao them? or can just sit and keep buying them LD?
If you want her to sit with you, you have to keep buying LD for her... If not they have to and need to move on to another customer.. time is money to her and the bar.. Most of the time I will just buy one at a time, just to spend time building chemistry before I decide if want dabao her...
Old 23-01-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalme View Post
Hi bros, recently read the dmg for soi cowboy is 4+1k for ST. Is Nana plaza following the same dmg?
Nana plaza depends on the bar for the bar fine.. I was quoted 700baht barfine for ST, 1k for LT. As for the lady, it depends on them how much they like you but minimum is 3k
Old 23-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I dunno how u define "lower class g-club" Ubom bars with ger sits with u n u pay by hours, definitely cheaper than g-club price. Decent pretty gers who are not overly makeup comparing to g gers.

A lot of cheong places in bkk for us to explore... but most of us are comfort with the places most frequent like nana, cowboy.
It's true most of us are just too comfortable with the all too familiar places... Another reason is due to language barrier coz most of the girls at outskirts do not speak english..

Furthest I went was Lat Phrao, those eateries with live band where the ladies will spoon feed you or KTV joints..
Old 23-01-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I dunno how u define "lower class g-club" Ubom bars with ger sits with u n u pay by hours, definitely cheaper than g-club price. Decent pretty gers who are not overly makeup comparing to g gers.
cheaper but how much cheaper?
i usually go to a place (not udom suk) where they charge girl sitting fee of 100 baht per hour per girl. are the girly bars in udom suk as cheap as this?
Old 23-01-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
A lot of cheong places in bkk for us to explore... but most of us are comfort with the places most frequent like nana, cowboy.
Yes cannot cover them all.

If free can PM me for kopi in BKK.
Old 23-01-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
Nana plaza depends on the bar for the bar fine.. I was quoted 700baht barfine for ST, 1k for LT. As for the lady, it depends on them how much they like you but minimum is 3k
barfine pretty much fixed by the bar.
but if girl like you she may lower the price of her rate, cant lower barfine. unless she willing to top up your barfine herself! (it happens but super rare)
some also say "dont go for sex". but the right guy comes she'll happily quote normal price just for you. (even if its 8pm, for LT)
Old 24-01-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pakit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i usually go to a place (not udom suk) where they charge girl sitting fee of 100 baht per hour per girl. are the girly bars in udom suk as cheap as this?
Hi,
Do you have any adresses to share in Lat Phrao or the surrounding area/north of BKK ?
Thanks
Old 24-01-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
but if girl like you she may lower the price of her rate, cant lower barfine. unless she willing to top up your barfine herself! (it happens but super rare)
some also say "dont go for sex". but the right guy comes she'll happily quote normal price just for you. (even if its 8pm, for LT)
That's why being a puchai jing jai (sincere man) is very useful.
Old 24-01-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalme View Post
Hi bros, recently read the dmg for soi cowboy is 4+1k for ST. Is Nana plaza following the same dmg?
It's 3k for ST at some bars excluding LD, barfine and your own beer in Soi Cowboy. I took a girl out from Bacarra last month for 4880B total, including the room cost opposite the bar. Maybe gonna take another one tomorrow haha. Then again, u can have the same or more fun at an MP for much less unless u just wanna pick that specific girl.
Old 24-01-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuszus88 View Post
to have a lady to accompany us, is it required to dabao them? or can just sit and keep buying them LD?
Don't need dabao but if you feel lonely can ask them join you. If you sit there without talking the lady might lose interest and get stolen by other guys lor

For me I don't see the point in asking them join me since I don't plan to dabao them. I always drink beer and enjoy them dancing can liao. Their prices also not worth it.

Edit: Like what someone mentioned, must also buy drinks for the lady if not they will also move on. Just find FL or massage is easier.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-01-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1 night will spend about 1k to 3k THB per guy including ger hours, beer n 200thb tips at the end of the night. This tips is optional and varies. I dunno the items cost as I couldn't read the Thai wordings receipt. My Thai friend would always take care about it and we shared the total amount.

Definitely cheaper than g-club but of cause not all gers there speak english. To me, not all but most G-club gers overly make up and "touch up" While these gers to me just right.

BTW, dun ask me the name or address, I dunno. If u guys are brave enough or have a local friend, just drive along Udom Suk, u can see a lot of pubs n bars easily identify by lighting.
Old 24-01-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Yes... sometime surprises does happen... I happened to dabao a girl for ST after some chemistry build up in the bar. She happily agree for ST when I asked her but in the end she stayed till next morning. I wanted to top the $ to LT but she say the ST $ is enough...
Old 24-01-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
1 night will spend about 1k to 3k THB per guy including ger hours, beer n 200thb tips at the end of the night. This tips is optional and varies. I dunno the items cost as I couldn't read the Thai wordings receipt. My Thai friend would always take care about it and we shared the total amount.

Definitely cheaper than g-club but of cause not all gers there speak english. To me, not all but most G-club gers overly make up and "touch up" While these gers to me just right.

BTW, dun ask me the name or address, I dunno. If u guys are brave enough or have a local friend, just drive along Udom Suk, u can see a lot of pubs n bars easily identify by lighting.
Thanks.
Will move around udom suk to explore when i have time.
I dont like G clubs too. Too over rated.
Old 24-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loki12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

currently in bangkok, any bro up for drinking and g club for next 2 days?
Old 24-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from club 102 massage, the girl i chose dint provide me with kissing or bbbj ( only cbj) wondering if its my face or standard dropped across the board liao? Maybe shld have tried addict massage as mentioned by bro Doomas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1