The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
CrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for LinLin https://sglonelyguy-18.com/linlin-massage/

Quiet location, prettier than her pics, probably the best SN sensual ive tried so far.

i think the walls are very thin, cause i can her her neighbors...so dont make too much noise!
Old 24-01-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
These days sammyboy reviews are subjective as well.ymmv. I only go if I have a super urge otherwise pcc is cleanest and cheapest.
Lol i remember last timw got this ML called rayna very popular, the reviews here say like she some goddess. End up when i visit she quite fat and face cmi. After that i dont trust reviews liao lol
Old 24-01-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Want to contribute my MR back to bros who have been sharing MR too.

MR for Mili
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mi-li-massage/

Location: 10/10 very good easily accessible. Just few minutes walk from mrt.

Place: 9/10 clean, decent and the bed well a normal bed. Nothing special tho is abit hard.

Looks 8/10. Definitely older than picture. She got a nice voice too! But after all won't reject one!

Boobsecent, small but beautiful shape. Not kidding! I find it very sexy at times considering for a boob lover. (Sometimes you just got to switch it up to experience the best of both worlds)

Sensual: 8/10. quite good if you sweet talk your way to her. She can be very happy with those sweet talks and I feel it helps to build chemistry.

Roaming: manage to roam north and can't roam south unfortunately. As per in her description not fully nude but somehow think that day have good chems on first try and she manage to lie on top of me while I massage her boobs less with me pounding her from below.. haha

Last but not least. I guess is slightly cheaper but it doesn't justify that there's limitations on the roaming. Left a happy man nonetheless since I have been too stress.

RTM: MAYBE, BUT I THINK THERES BETTER ones out there like Angelababy but she RTC for CNY.

*P.S: This review is entirely my own opinions and you may not get the same experience. Experience maybe entirely different depending on your chemistry
Old 24-01-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Lol i remember last timw got this ML called rayna very popular, the reviews here say like she some goddess. End up when i visit she quite fat and face cmi. After that i dont trust reviews liao lol
There's famous people here that I always have opposite experience. So I usually skip the MLS if FR say til it's so juicy heavenly blah blah blah. Some just need to say til like that to please their own ego. Always think is it about sharing FR or to make their ego feel good.
Old 24-01-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share the contact of this ML Rachel? Think she was called taozi previously. Can pm if have. Tyvm.
Old 24-01-2023, 02:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjoe1000 View Post
Hi Bros
Wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year.
Anyone tried Tu Tu before?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/tu-tu-massage/
Just started work this month, was named Duo Duo, now call Tu Tu again. I wrote a fr before.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...stcount=117876

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-01-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post

MR for Mili

Place: 9/10 clean, decent and the bed well a normal bed. Nothing special tho is abit hard.

Looks 8/10. Definitely older than picture. She got a nice voice too! But after all won't reject one!

Boobsecent, small but beautiful shape. Not kidding! I find it very sexy at times considering for a boob lover. (Sometimes you just got to switch it up to experience the best of both worlds)

Sensual: 8/10. quite good if you sweet talk your way to her. She can be very happy with those sweet talks and I feel it helps to build chemistry.

Roaming: manage to roam north and can't roam south unfortunately. As per in her description not fully nude but somehow think that day have good chems on first try and she manage to lie on top of me while I massage her boobs less with me pounding her from below.. haha

Last but not least. I guess is slightly cheaper but it doesn't justify that there's limitations on the roaming. Left a happy man nonetheless since I have been too stress.

RTM: MAYBE, BUT I THINK THERES BETTER ones out there like Angelababy but she RTC for CNY.

*P.S: This review is entirely my own opinions and you may not get the same experience. Experience maybe entirely different depending on your chemistry
Thx for the FR but Cheaper meh ? Seems that she increased the price to $120 from $110 Liao. So she is not a syt ?
Old 24-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

takeiteasybroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

MR for Mili

Thanks bro for FR, how much older from her pics?
Old 24-01-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

takeiteasybroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Lol i also went to visit her cause of all the good FR. Really cmi.
Old 24-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Has anyone tried her before?

https://sgbeautycastle-21.com/li-li-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old 24-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
I got zapped jialat jialat when I rated her looks something like 5/10 even though I said that she was great in other areas (which was true too). There were also bros who appreciated my honest MR and upped me. MRs are still useful but read them with an open mind.
Old 24-01-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

MR for Mili

Is she fair, tall and slim like the previous mili?
Old 24-01-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
These days sammyboy reviews are subjective as well.ymmv. I only go if I have a super urge otherwise pcc is cleanest and cheapest.
Actually pcc is quite messy and got to clean it up ourselves But I agree it is cheap and std free.
Old 24-01-2023, 09:05 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I got zapped jialat jialat when I rated her looks something like 5/10 even though I said that she was great in other areas (which was true too). There were also bros who appreciated my honest MR and upped me. MRs are still useful but read them with an open mind.
Actually Rayna was chio when she just arrived. However she put one some weight later (too many bros bought good foods for her mah). But still look good to me, especially her two big boobs and great services.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-01-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Deleted ......

Last edited by qwertysbfsg; 24-01-2023 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Deleted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1