The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-02-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Will be in BKK next week if any bros want to chiong together, please PM me.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spaceplus still closing at 1am but there are more standing tables. Seems like norm is people go spaceplus then hit the after party club in thong lor which closws 4am. Spaceplus is too touristy now and a place i avoid going.
Old 04-02-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

bkk on 11th night and 14th onwards, any bro wanna chiong together pls pm! cheers
Old 04-02-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 14
Roll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be in Bangkok for the week. Anyone interested to go chiong or clubbing can pm me.
Old 05-02-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Baccara is back to mostly busy times. But stocks are still the same old fish sadly.

Went by and gave me the usual card for takeaway.

2 X LDs = 230x2 = 460baht
Barfine = 700baht
ST = 3000baht
LT = 6000baht

So a quickie will cost you at least up to 5000 baht with your own drinks.

Was there at prime time and saw tag numbers 3 and 15 were chio and popular.

There were also the usual big boobies in 212 and 267.
Old 05-02-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Baccara is back to mostly busy times. But stocks are still the same old fish sadly.

Went by and gave me the usual card for takeaway.

2 X LDs = 230x2 = 460baht
Barfine = 700baht
ST = 3000baht
LT = 6000baht

So a quickie will cost you at least up to 5000 baht with your own drinks.

Was there at prime time and saw tag numbers 3 and 15 were chio and popular.

There were also the usual big boobies in 212 and 267.
The beer is now 190B each.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Just know that with Noey, you’re not getting a session but an experience. Looking forward to the next Bangkok trip already! If you’re in Bangkok, pls support her my bros, she’s definitely bang for buck.

Pro tip: Visit her at the start of your trip, in case everything else disappoints after that, you could end your trip on a high with her.
Yes, very amazing experience with her that I had to take her for 2hrs session for my last trip.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Morning guys, impromptu trip to Bkk today for 3 day. Anybody want meet for drinks?
Old 06-02-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
wa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Yes, very amazing experience with her that I had to take her for 2hrs session for my last trip.
Fully agreed on this. Met her last week too and surprised at her service and was indeed a good time.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Spaceplus still closing at 1am but there are more standing tables. Seems like norm is people go spaceplus then hit the after party club in thong lor which closws 4am. Spaceplus is too touristy now and a place i avoid going.
Which club in Thonlor you referring too? Urban music bar or Bliss?
Old 06-02-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funtimez5472 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

my gf and I wanted to have a fun time at Bangkok. was planning to go to The Pimp or Elite and get a KTV room and hire a few girls from there to play with us. budget ablut SGD3K for the night

Quality of girls- was wondering how are the quality of girls at the Pimp vs Elite currently ? open to other gclubs too

Playability - how open and fun are the girls at The Pimp vs Elite? e.g., playing with another girl, stripping, touching (to what extent?). don't Need to tabao

Tips - do yall give tips to the girls and waiters ? if so, what is the standard?

others - any other tips from you pros about how to have a good time there ?

Just joined the community. thankful for any inputs/advice !
Old 06-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funtimez5472 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

my gf and I wanted to have a fun time at Bangkok. was planning to go to The Pimp or Elite and get a KTV room and hire a few girls from there to play with us. budget ablut SGD3K for the night

Quality of girls- was wondering how are the quality of girls at the Pimp vs Elite currently ? open to other gclubs too

Playability - how open and fun are the girls at The Pimp vs Elite? e.g., playing with another girl, stripping, touching (to what extent?). don't Need to tabao

Tips - do yall give tips to the girls and waiters ? if so, what is the standard?

others - any other tips from you pros about how to have a good time there ?

Just joined the community. thankful for any inputs/advice !
Old 06-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah she gave you her Tiktok? Nice
I have wefies with some ML and bargirls.
Old 06-02-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa haha View Post
Fully agreed on this. Met her last week too and surprised at her service and was indeed a good time.
After I tried her the first time, I knew I should go again, then went for a 2hrs session. There's a ML at Mai Chan can do similar also, she gonna be my 1st visit next trip. Very well worth it to go for 2hr sessions with them.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Soi Cowboy got so many weirdos. Got couples, female friends etc. Now it has become a tourist attraction 🤷‍♂️

I think it's Shark that has a male server. I'm okay so long as the guy don't touch me 55555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1