The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
drinknsmoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Sex Experiences, no strings attached (Story)

@Anonyabc This is the unfortunate truth that I have come to realize after going through multiple women though not all women all like that, most are.

Ty all for the support, I will try to have an update schedule, might be tonight where I drink more whiskey at home to continue on with the story.
Old 01-05-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update TS
Old 03-05-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
TangoAndCash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No updates this month?
Old 12-05-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Part 2, Part 3 (Final) is written already, gonna check grammar then upload in a few days. Enjoy~

K: Maybe because I have changed and probably for the better. What do you think?

Haha, I still remember Chelsea's shocked face when I said that to her. Maybe because she was used to the shitty timid me in the past. I proceeded to lean forward and whisper to her, "Am I better now?"

I went back to the BBQ spot not looking at her while I went forward. At this point really felt like king of the world. lol. I moved on from Chelsea, I don't treat her like a queen, I'm not a silly fuck pining for her and waiting for her replies. One of the best moments in my life.

Back at the BBQ spot, Chelsea came back following me with a stone faced look. Everyone was drinking and having a good time. Time check 11pm, we gotta go home already. At this point, some were drunk already. I told my freshman camp leader that I was heading home till he asked me if I could send Chelsea back since we stayed somewhat nearby on the way....

I looked at Chelsea.... This bitch drunk as fuck man. Started singing out of nowhere and stuff.. I pondered awhile and be like, okay fuck it, send her back lor. Drunk Chelsea is a pain. I prepared plastic bag in case of puking because I don't know how much she had drunk. Fortunately she was able to say her address to the taxi driver. I showed him plastic that I had prepared and assured him that I would pay him if puking incident occurred before he drove us. On the way, drunk Chelsea leaned on my shoulder to rest with me thinking whether I should shove her to the side. Fuck it, nevermind.... let her lie on shoulder won't die one.

Me being the dumb fucker I am, wanted see her safe back home. 送佛送到西 . I alighted and holding drunk Sandra with 1 arm over me as I approached the guardhouse. Suddenly Sandra sprouted up and proceeded to puke by the grass. To all bros who handled before, logical thing is to hold back her hair to not let puke get on and let her puke out everything which was what I did. After she puked out everything, I took out tissue to pass her to wipe off while she squatted down crying... Fk Me........

Jesus Christ, when I heard her crying, I started to sit down and smoke because fuck it. Halfway smoking I give her the whole pack of tissue I have and smoke even more waiting for her to finish crying. Hear her cry too long, I couldn't take it and found some bench nearby in the park, grabbed her and make her sit on the bench while i smoked.

C: Why you never go back? You should have left me here.
K: I also dunno why.. Maybe cause I'm fucking dumb.
C: You're not dumb, you are kind-hearted she said tearingly.
K: Yea.... kind-hearted people are dumb. Trust me, I know..... At this point, i couldn't help but ask why she was crying.
C: I broke up with Jack. I found out he cheated on me with Irene. Why would he do that? He was my first. Why???
K: "Lol, because thats what fuckers do... They fuck around and move on. lol. At least you know already then break up good what... Can find someone else.
C: But I loved him! Why did he cheat on me? The girl better than me meh? What she got that I don't have?

Jesus Christ at this point I just take out another cigarette and started smoking because I don't know wtf to say already. Midway smoking, Chelsea snatched the cigarette from my hand and started smoking while coughing with I looked amusingly.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Is this where she drags you into her home and revenge sex happens? 😝
Old 17-05-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

K: Fuck man, don't smoke. I really don't encourage non-smokers to smoke. Just chillax abit, everything will be fine!

As I grabbed the cigarette out of her hand, she leaned forward, grabbed my head and kissed me.

K: WTF?? Shit! Holy Fuck! You crazy already, STOP STOP!

C: You last time like me right? I know, But I was never attracted to you until I saw you with Sandra, then I felt jealous... Last time you were always there for me but you were always just a friend to me that time... I know.. But I never say anything because I know you are a good friend until I saw you with Sandra and I got jealous. (Drunk and jibberish repeating talks)

K: Yah...... But I now with Sandra liao. I've moved on already...

Chelsea then grabbed my crotch whispering. "You still like me right? I can be better than Sandra! I know you are better than Jack... You still love me. Be with me!

Chelsea then proceeded to unzip me and started to suck me.

I was shocked as fuck... totally mind blank. I panicked as I looked around for cameras and passerby which fortunately don't have while she sucked on me.

I got her off my dick in shock while she just looked at me and pulled up her bra from her tube top exposing her breasts. She said: "Fuck me now, raw!"
Bloody bitch!! I grabbed her, pulled down her panties and proceeded to fuck her reverse cow-girl style outdoors. This was raw angry fucking while I fucked her as hard as I can, shoving my fingers in her mouth so she won't moan as loud to attract passerby. I must be drunk as fuck because I continued to change position and continued to fuck her doggy style on the bench palming her mouth to muffle her moans. Finally when I was about to cum, I shoved her head to my dick and cummed in her mouth.

My mind is mostly blank at this point. As she swallowed my cum, she told me my parents aren't home today.... Round 2 I guess....

I followed her back to the house, once the door was closed, I started stripping her and kissing her while groping her breasts and teasing her nipples. As I couldn’t wait any longer, I carried her princess style while I looked for probably is her room and threw her on the bed. Since I didn’t hear any complaints from her, I suppose I was in the correct room.

I was really fucking horny at that point, I needed her wet again. I went down and started kissing and licking her pussy. She probably enjoyed it, with the moans that I was hearing. As I move to give her clit some attention, she tried to push me downward to her pussy. But damn, I was supposed to be the one in control, I held her hand down while just simply teasing her and trying to see how far I could push her. Once her clit was swollen hard, I gave a long and deep lick into her pussy before putting my finger in to see if she was ready. Pretty much slid in and out without any resistance. She was ready. I didn’t really wanna stop now for some blowjob saliva lube, instead, I went in missionary style, just entering slightly then pulling out multiple times trying to coat my dick with her pussy juice instead. Once I was finally ready, I entered her in 1 deep thrust, hearing her scream.

I bit and licked on her nipple and enjoyed watching her squirm and moan. I fucked her slow and hard at the same time, hearing her beg for me to go faster and stop teasing her. Midway fucking, I changed her to doggy position to grab her breasts and kissed her while I went slow.

Ended the session via missionary again and squirted on her tummy.

---Following parts have been written already around 2k+ words in somewhat of a new writing style. I'll see what works better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1