The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenisme View Post
Bros noob here, I want to know let say it stated 1hr with hj, and let say within 30 mins you shoot out, does it mean the session end? And you have to pack up and leave?
no. they will ask u shower and then head massage and snooze a bit till times up. don't get shortchanged.
Old 09-07-2023, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xinxin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/anan-massage/

Oh my gosh, 2 more listing, any commando?!

Looks too good to be true
Old 09-07-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Sharing some MR over these few weeks:

1) Ki Ki
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ki-ki-massage/

Managed to book her after failing to get a slot with Xiao Yue.
Location: Central near to purple line; convenient for private tpt/ drivers. Ample parking available. Room wise is cosy.

Appearance: late 20s-early 30s, looks wise, slight discount from photos (about 10-15%), petite, Smells nice.

Massage: passable, tries to cover as much as possible. Took 90mins and there was 保养 massage for manhood.

Sensual/HJ: Personally i feel this is where she shines. The transition from 保养 to sensual was the part i enjoyed the most. The usual catbath, licking of nips while HJ, light kissing and can zhut and roaming was at 4g in SN. HJ was a slow and light touch, no rush feel.

Head massage after the deed until time was up.

Concluding remarks: Nice gfe feel, a little on the shy side (had to initiate conversations with her) even though there was quite a fair bit of activity on her phone, presumably cos she was trying to contact a friend who had issues with her phone. Hope this can improve during the next visit.

The oil she uses for manhood massage and sensual was very easy to wash off.

RTM: Yes

2) An Qi
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-an-qi/

Managed to book her after reading good reviews from other bros.
Location: Central, with many food choices; convenient for private tpt/ drivers. Parking available. Room wise is clean and well-kept.

Appearance: late-20s, almost negligible difference from photos. Petite with well-maintained figure.

Massage: passable. not strong massage. One handed massage, but i'm guessing its her style.

Sensual/HJ: cat bath, b2b rub from top to bottom. Light kiss and zhut during sensual. SN.

Concluding remarks: She can strike a decent conversation throughout the session; to me she stands out cos she never touches her phone when she is with you. Even though i had to wait for a little while before her call and almost thought she MIA.

3) 77
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/77-massage/

Location: Central, near main road; parking is limited. The location was where W and a few others were located before they RTC-ed. She has since moved to another location so do check with her.

Appearance: late-20s, has classy looks but some slight difference from photos (10%). Petite with well-maintained figure. She works out. *cues "Sexy and i know it"*

Massage: Not impressionable but tries her best.

Sensual/HJ: cat bath, HJ was slightly on the mechanical side. No zhut (she didnt say cannot but perhaps the stars didnt align). SN.

Concluding remarks: Classy, can strike a decent conversation throughout the session as well; understand she used to deal with tea leaves back in China. For her looks and toned body, i might go back. Hopefully it'll get better with a return visit.

RTM: Maybe

Last edited by melikemsg; 09-07-2023 at 07:26 AM.
Old 09-07-2023, 07:38 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bros noob here, I want to know let say it stated 1hr with hj, and let say within 30 mins you shoot out, does it mean the session end? And you have to pack up and leave?
Hi bro, if you shoot early, a good ml will follow up with a head massage, cuddle, etc till the end of the agreed timing.
Old 09-07-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post

2) An Qi
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-an-qi/

Managed to book her after reading good reviews from other bros.
Location: Central, with many food choices; convenient for private tpt/ drivers. Parking available. Room wise is clean and well-kept.

Appearance: late-20s, almost negligible difference from photos. Petite with well-maintained figure.

Massage: passable. not strong massage. One handed massage, but i'm guessing its her style.

Sensual/HJ: cat bath, b2b rub from top to bottom. Light kiss and zhut during sensual. SN.

Concluding remarks: She can strike a decent conversation throughout the session; to me she stands out cos she never touches her phone when she is with you. Even though i had to wait for a little while before her call and almost thought she MIA.

She's not FN now?
Old 09-07-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Pics seem to be from same studio 🤣 , looks like FL in disguise?
Old 09-07-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Nat but she still on "leave" ... Bros, please share anyone else who can provide her service level.
Old 09-07-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

both the heads look like cropped from somewhere else and pasted on it
Old 09-07-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Hi bro, if you shoot early, a good ml will follow up with a head massage, cuddle, etc till the end of the agreed timing.

After your shower, can still tell her to massage any part of your body you needed until hit 57 minutes (3 min to get dressed), no need to be good ML!

Last edited by Ray06; 09-07-2023 at 11:21 AM.
Old 09-07-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Bro, if you have your number recorded, nina is good.
is her boobs au naturel, shape looks overly firm and round.
Old 09-07-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
both the heads look like cropped from somewhere else and pasted on it
For me the red flag is the absence of video to show the face.
So waiting for bros to take the first bullet for the team!
For Honour & Glory, Commandos!
Old 09-07-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I miss Nat but she still on "leave" ... Bros, please share anyone else who can provide her service level.
Me too. Can share share with me if there’s any who can “take over” her if encountered any please

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 09-07-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
She's not FN now?
No leh, didn't get when i was there. Not sure why. Maybe only upon RTM?

Last edited by melikemsg; 09-07-2023 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-07-2023, 01:55 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
is her boobs au naturel, shape looks overly firm and round.
Hi bro, will not bs you and say I cannot remember off hand( going to refresh my memory in 2 weeks.) Remember it looked big and her overall package was really good(her massage is one of the strongest among the ml-s I meet so far). For au natural, other bro-s can help with this part?

Last edited by rythuno; 09-07-2023 at 02:05 PM.
Old 09-07-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ilovemassage1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

Went to XLN quite a number of times. Here's my first MR.

Looks: SYT, currently one of the best SYT in SLG. Very cute.
Body: Petite, smooth, slim and sexy body. B cup for a good handful.
Massage: SYT with good massage? Almost impossible to find, but she's one of the better ones out there. She gives hard and very comfortable massaage. she puts in alot of effort.
Sensual: Vanilla. HJ is slow and she takes her time. Playful in a way. YMMV. That's up to you to try and decide.
RTM: Yes, already did a number of times.

Overall: Not typical boring jerk and go vanilla, SYT. She can joke, laugh and talk. Gives good massage. Worth a try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1