The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cokeheavy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Can share Soda contact thank you!
Old 18-09-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 739 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Soda getting good business again. Really admired her
Old 18-09-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Lol Soda getting good business again. Really admired her
Most of them here are just number collectors lol..

The actual number of people texting and meeting her very low one..

Sometimes I wonder if those who share her contact actually do any form of screening..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-09-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Sometimes I wonder if those who share her contact actually do any form of screening..
wo how u guys know? she hired u as her network operator?
Old 19-09-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepster View Post
Hi guys, i have been going to this lady at TB, oldies would know the place. Her edging and external prostate massage is super on point. Yesterday she surprised me by saying her provides internal prostate massage too, and at no extra cost! She gloved up and proceeded to give me an enjoyable time. Overall experience was much much better than another lady i tried at orchard before. I swore off internal prostate massage after that session years ago. Think i broke a PB in terms of volume to cum, toe curling 1 hour spent.

Hi bros I just came back from a session with her and it's legit. It's in a discreet part of TB and I went late at night.

Asked her to focus on my legs (and the middle leg of course, but that comes later) as I run a lot.

She was really good at what she does to get rid of the knots and pressed on the lymphatic nodes as well.

Then she did a hdly and out of nowhere, she stuck a finger and probed the prostate 😨 I'm not sure if she had a finger condom on though.

But it doesn't stop there, she got me hard enough just to continue her hdly before asking me to turn around, and that's when it really starts..

She started clearing the veins and did something similar to jg, making sure the tendons are fine and there's no pain.

I went through a few rounds of edging, pressing on my lymphatic nodes, prodding the prostate and back to edging again.

The finale was massaging the prostate internally and hj till I came, I'll definitely return to this place again.
Old 19-09-2023, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blackpiig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share soda contact? Thanks
Old 19-09-2023, 05:37 AM
Samster

Anyone can share soda contact? Thanks!!!
Old 19-09-2023, 06:08 AM
Samster

Can share contact?
Old 19-09-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ahh. When I text her, she told me today full, this is how I judge. But again she is a legend and I am sure has many 熟客
Old 19-09-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi bros I just came back from a session with her and it's legit. It's in a discreet part of TB and I went late at night.

Asked her to focus on my legs (and the middle leg of course, but that comes later) as I run a lot.

She was really good at what she does to get rid of the knots and pressed on the lymphatic nodes as well.

Then she did a hdly and out of nowhere, she stuck a finger and probed the prostate 😨 I'm not sure if she had a finger condom on though.

But it doesn't stop there, she got me hard enough just to continue her hdly before asking me to turn around, and that's when it really starts..

She started clearing the veins and did something similar to jg, making sure the tendons are fine and there's no pain.

I went through a few rounds of edging, pressing on my lymphatic nodes, prodding the prostate and back to edging again.

The finale was massaging the prostate internally and hj till I came, I'll definitely return to this place again.
Oo can u share with me this ML. Tyvm!
Old 19-09-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:

For those who pm me for contacts, please get it from sleepster instead as this was introduced by him. Don't think it's right for me to share unless he's okay with it.
Old 19-09-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
For those who pm me for contacts, please get it from sleepster instead as this was introduced by him. Don't think it's right for me to share unless he's okay with it.
Got it. Thanks bro!
Old 19-09-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Ahh. When I text her, she told me today full, this is how I judge. But again she is a legend and I am sure has many 熟客
She already got a set number of customers from long ago who visit her regularly for maintenance..

Most people also baulk at her rates lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-09-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
She already got a set number of customers from long ago who visit her regularly for maintenance..

Most people also baulk at her rates lol..
Ya lo. If she do private condo and not in spa, charge at $120-$150. 100% long queue
Old 19-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 19
sake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will appreciate if someone can share Soda contact.TQ in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread