The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nothing beats a Malay girl ass

Look at that ass man, last time Geylang and petain got Malay girl to satisfy my fetish. Now can’t find any legal one liao

https://s.lemon8-app.com/s/SmSNQYykQR
Old 29-10-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2064 / Power: 15
jadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nothing beats a Malay girl ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Look at that ass man, last time Geylang and petain got Malay girl to satisfy my fetish. Now can’t find any legal one liao

https://s.lemon8-app.com/s/SmSNQYykQR
now that’s what I call a full apple/peach bottomed girl..
Old 29-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Yah brown sugars are dabomb. Missed minah fix.
Old 29-10-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree! There used to be so many minah FLs back then. Loved doing them doggy or sideways to admire their butts.
Off the top of my head, I've bonked Francesca, Wawa, Maria, Cherry. Don't know what the first two are doing today, but I'm still connected to Maria through her Tiktok. Cherry was operating at Rocca Balestier last I checked and known as Zen.
Old 29-10-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Agree! There used to be so many minah FLs back then. Loved doing them doggy or sideways to admire their butts.
Off the top of my head, I've bonked Francesca, Wawa, Maria, Cherry. Don't know what the first two are doing today, but I'm still connected to Maria through her Tiktok. Cherry was operating at Rocca Balestier last I checked and known as Zen.
Cherry gilf already but her ass so solid never failed to unload while doggy grabbing her two fleshy buns and scream in eStacy when shoot out
Old 30-10-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Cherry gilf already but her ass so solid never failed to unload while doggy grabbing her two fleshy buns and scream in eStacy when shoot out
Have you booked her recently? I think it must be close to 15 years since I first got to know her at Kim Wellness.
Old 30-10-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Yah brown sugars are dabomb. Missed minah fix.
yes all gone,no more connections
Old 30-10-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Have you booked her recently? I think it must be close to 15 years since I first got to know her at Kim Wellness.
sometime back when she was still at balestier. that ass still hot .
Old 30-10-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ZugeHou is Cool - loads of Potential

nice assssss
Old 30-10-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cardfactory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe can try those Malay ktvs. I went ore COVID, not sure how it is now. Of course not the same as having a hot malay girl in a private room.
Old 01-11-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster (B)

Any good Malay ass lobang ?
Old 01-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfactory View Post
Maybe can try those Malay ktvs. I went ore COVID, not sure how it is now. Of course not the same as having a hot malay girl in a private room.
I remember a minah KTV at Jalan Sultan Plaza called Yumeco. The action heats up in teh room itself when they turn off the lights during R&B time hahaha.
Old 01-11-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
I remember a minah KTV at Jalan Sultan Plaza called Yumeco. The action heats up in teh room itself when they turn off the lights during R&B time hahaha.

wah the last i go was the ktv at east coast the 2nd floor ktv ...

before it became some japanese restaurant beside the burger king
Old 01-11-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 12
chanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant future

reminds me of those jap ktvs at cuppage, happening sia
Old 02-11-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hkse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah malay girls r the best!

My most memorable fuck to date is still back in those geylang streetwalking days. I remember "fishing" along lorong 12 and talma road where the malay streetwalkers used to be.

I spotted a smoking hot young malay streetwalker by one of those memorable FL names.. Apple. Took her to one of those $10 hotels nearby. Oh boy that apple shape ass and the sweet smell of her cheap perfume. Defo had to do her in doggy. The moment I slid my cock in, I knew she was different. I felt her young tight vag squeezing on my hard cock. Fucking tight. PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK.. only this kind of curvy ass can achieve this type of rhythmic sound.

Malay girls have the best asses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1