The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
no special how much you pay?
Entrance only
Old 19-11-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Falling in love with a ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
She is just taking advantage of you. Free food, easy job massaging you and take nap with you. Effortless.

As long as you can satisfy her patronizing the shop, buy her food, responding to her messages and whatsoever. Offering some cuddling and sex is just part of their life working in this industry.

She has nothing to lose

If you fall in love with her below is the score:

Massage Lady 1 : You 0
There are many other ways to enjoy the company of a woman without the sex. It is quite relaxing to have her laying on you, cuddling and caressing. Let's say he didn't have to tip, it is quite fair for the entrance fee cuz he took up her time, so why not? It is quite affordable to have these sessions and the occasional HJ or sex unless you need it everytime. I find some guys probably fall in love with these ladies is because many SG women maybe can't provide the same level of gfe, or their partners couldn't satisfy them. Go back and see the black face, with all the nag nag nag lol, it's the probably last thing we wanna see after a long stressful day fighting at work.

In my case, I want a woman who don't care about career and just wanna live day by day. Which is kind of not possible to find in SG given the rubbish influence we all gone thru as we are brought up. End up got to find the company of these ladies to help me relax for the time being.
Old 19-11-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor View Post
From your post, I honestly don't see anything that would indicate she is trying to kc you.
If you want a relationship with a sex worker, then good luck to you.
I guess it depends on the person. Many sex workers exit the trade and have their own families as well. Besides how many girls have you fucked before? Are you really that clean? If you chiong regularly, probably the lone MLs haven't fucked as many guys as you did with women.
Old 19-11-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
It has been in my mind for quite sometime and I thought I would need some guidance from senior bros here.

I want to know if she is interested in me too. I have confessed to her and she said she knew it before I even say.

Any bros can advise?
Do whatever that make you happy. If things don't work out the way you wanted, just walk on.
Old 19-11-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
for those who said he won't or never or just always F n forget .... haha till u meet 1 n beware of mind game
true enough that even a seasoned chiongster will meet 1 one day.
It is just how strong the mind can control the heart
Old 19-11-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
It has been in my mind for quite sometime and I thought I would need some guidance from senior bros here.

You may think this is some bullshit, some would say I tio KC but I swear this is happening to me, legit.

I met this ML in a MP and I got stucked to her. Next visit would be my 10th visit if I never remember wrongly. We have been constant messaging and occasionally I would order for her (both online delivery and delivery in person). When we meet in person, she would hug me and sit on my thigh. At times she would nibble on my ear and there was once she bit my forearm without any reason. Sometimes during the massage, I would request for just awhile on my back and she would just lie beside me, falling asleep.

I want to know if she is interested in me too. I have confessed to her and she said she knew it before I even say.

Any bros can advise?
This works only if u follow through (most cases ppl in your situation, u will not able to). There is not point of trying to discourage you or encourage you - because whatever we suggest, you will not believe its the truth - so i can only give u a very simple advice and it always work.

1)Tell her u no longer have $ to meet her in the MP, ask if she is willing to meet u outside twice (at least)

2) Tell her you need financial help and you are busy looking for people to loan you $$ (dont ask her to loan u $) thats why u no time to go meet her. will she offer to help you?

If the above 2 are met, i am quite sure she is sincere with you. Then you just give her an excuse that all your issues are solved.

If the above 2 are not met, then i suggest you take it as part of your growing up experience and move on
Old 19-11-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Entrance only
just entrance fee and no tips all visits? how can u if you like her?
Old 19-11-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16613 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.

In fact, services are intangible. You cannot measure and compare to the actual cash value for the exchange of the gfe we receive from them. They deserved to be paid.

However, some who fall into the KC trap may spend more than the necessary monies and for those who has family may be also affected.

IMO, paying the right amount and get what needed and treated these ML as our playmate. If the ML is trying to take more and intuition tell us that they are trying to do anything funny, we can just ignore them or find a replacement since there are so many establishments around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
There are many other ways to enjoy the company of a woman without the sex. It is quite relaxing to have her laying on you, cuddling and caressing. Let's say he didn't have to tip, it is quite fair for the entrance fee cuz he took up her time, so why not? It is quite affordable to have these sessions and the occasional HJ or sex unless you need it everytime. I find some guys probably fall in love with these ladies is because many SG women maybe can't provide the same level of gfe, or their partners couldn't satisfy them. Go back and see the black face, with all the nag nag nag lol, it's the probably last thing we wanna see after a long stressful day fighting at work.

In my case, I want a woman who don't care about career and just wanna live day by day. Which is kind of not possible to find in SG given the rubbish influence we all gone thru as we are brought up. End up got to find the company of these ladies to help me relax for the time being.
Old 20-11-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
I agree.

In fact, services are intangible. You cannot measure and compare to the actual cash value for the exchange of the gfe we receive from them. They deserved to be paid.

However, some who fall into the KC trap may spend more than the necessary monies and for those who has family may be also affected.

IMO, paying the right amount and get what needed and treated these ML as our playmate. If the ML is trying to take more and intuition tell us that they are trying to do anything funny, we can just ignore them or find a replacement since there are so many establishments around.
Some are willing to fork out a lot, but some don't. Of course, I don't wish to spend too much but will still give them an acceptable amount (though somewhat too little to my Viet ML). They need to survive too, otherwise they will need to return or find another place. It is very difficult to find a ML willing to satisfy your needs, so I am appreciative of my current 2 MLs. My PRC ML had to change spa cuz she thought the previous one had too few customers, and ended up with the same story. It increased my cost too cuz I now need to pay for her Grab transport to come over to sleep overnight after her work. Also, previously she was working nearby, so she could come over almost every night and supply me with gfe without a cent, but now not feasible anymore because of the distance. So, maintaining their survival can somewhat be a benefit.

Get KC by them? No, at least not yet. Even if they are willing to be my kept woman, my offer is going to be less than what I’m currently giving to them. Actually my Viet ML had come up with quite an amazing offer which is way less than what I’m giving her currently to be my kept woman and leaving this trade for a normal job. I’ll KIV this. Though I’m single now, keeping her will definitely affect my family which I don’t care about anymore. For those who are married, I guess some kind of problem already arose that they need to resort to outsourcing.

I had another nearby unlocked ML, but she wanted more and yet couldn’t really satisfy me, so I released her. Now, I think she either RTC or went to another joint, didn't bother to find out.
Old 20-11-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
1)Tell her u no longer have $ to meet her in the MP, ask if she is willing to meet u outside twice (at least)
For this point, I believe either the ML will leave you or KC you for more in another way. Even though previously my PRC ML was willing to come over to my place regularly and provide me gfe FOC, I still need to give her an amount for overnight with FJ. For that, she agreed on an amount that was less than entrance fee + (the "usual" FJ rate). That amount remained the same till now (but now need to add the Grab fees).
Old 20-11-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
For this point, I believe either the ML will leave you or KC you for more in another way. Even though previously my PRC ML was willing to come over to my place regularly and provide me gfe FOC, I still need to give her an amount for overnight with FJ. For that, she agreed on an amount that was less than entrance fee + (the "usual" FJ rate). That amount remained the same till now (but now need to add the Grab fees).
This is just additional income outside working hours and a proper place to sleep, wash up and have a proper meal daily, instead of being cooped up in the stinking environment in the MP. Moreover, remaining in the MP runs the risk of being rounded up in an anti-vice raid. It's a win-win-win-win-win situation for the PRC ML.

And she'd score one more big win if she can subsequently convince you to give her a monthly stipend.
Old 20-11-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40888 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
true enough that even a seasoned chiongster will meet 1 one day.
It is just how strong the mind can control the heart
I supposed more to right time right lady n can be of no reason
In good old days especially PRC MLs FLs they r very power for KC but now more on $$$

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32717278
Old 20-11-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
nimdafbskucf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just fuck and go
u are just another paying customer
Old 20-11-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This is just additional income outside working hours and a proper place to sleep, wash up and have a proper meal daily, instead of being cooped up in the stinking environment in the MP. Moreover, remaining in the MP runs the risk of being rounded up in an anti-vice raid. It's a win-win-win-win-win situation for the PRC ML.

And she'd score one more big win if she can subsequently convince you to give her a monthly stipend.
Sure, it is additional income, but it is more worth it and safer than doing it at the MP, cost + offering wise. Let's say even if have that monthly thingy of an acceptable value, why not? It might be lower cost overall.

Tbh, I don't really care about these who wins nonsense. After all, I just want to get what I wanted. Btw, she already has a rental place to stay. She just comes over when I summoned.
Old 21-11-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Actually my Viet ML had come up with quite an amazing offer which is way less than what I’m giving her currently to be my kept woman and leaving this trade for a normal job. I’ll KIV this.
You made her an offer, she countered offered at a lower rate, but you kiv ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1