The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daddytann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinatown Point

Hi can share ctc?
Old 25-01-2024, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
May i have her contact please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Yesterday I decided to visit Coco: missed her solid massage and her swirling tongue”我简直升天了,仿佛见到了老天爷” feel
As usual, I was greeted by Coco was at the counter with a wide smile as I entered the shop.
Coco ia a well trained massage therapist who provides firm or deep tissue massages that involves applying pressure and targeting the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue to release tension and alleviate chronic muscle pain similar with TCM to promote balance and wellness in the body. A massage that involves a combination of head and feet massages, along with a focus on providing a solid and relaxing experience, can contribute to overall well-being.
After about 35 mins, Coco decided that the time for massage had ended. Then she started brushing her long against hair against my bare thighs. She caressed my thighs with her hair for a few minutes, making sure to get her long silky hair all over my balls and erection as well. She paused for just a second to remove clothes; she knew I would love to see her bare tits.
"摸我的胸部" she demanded. My eyes had been closed, so I hadn't even realized she was naked. My eyes bulged when I got a look at her naked perky tits; I quickly touched her soft C cup breasts with both hands. I was savoring the sensation of my hands squeezing her soft breasts. I got her nipples all hard, tweaking them just right. She began to rub her tits all over my lap for a few minutes; she knew that I like this move right before she go down on me.
She returned to her kneeling position on the floor, and she gently spread my legs far apart. The wider my legs are spread, the easier it is for her to access my hard erected throbbing cock and balls. She spent some time kissing my thighs, getting closer and closer to my balls. I could hear the kissing noises, loudly smacking her lips with soft erotic sounds coming from next door curtains.
I let out a loud moan when she put one of my balls into her mouth. She swished it around inside her mouth, then she switched to the other one; she was also stroking my thighs with her hands. I started breathing hard when she managed to put both my balls into her mouth at once. She tenderly licked my balls while warming them up with her hot mouth. She used her tongue to move them all around; her lips were completely enveloping my entire sack, up to the root of my hard erected cock. Her hands began to stroke my erected cock.
"爱死你, 可可!" I moaned. She removed my balls from her mouth and licked my shaft with the tip of her tongue. She drenched my lap with her saliva as she worked her way up to the sensitive underside of my cock, right under the head. She gave that area some licks, and then teased me a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. She finally put her lips around the whole head of my hard erected cock and started to gently suck me off. Fondling my balls with her hand, she slowly lowered her mouth over my entire cock, getting it deep inside her mouth.
She slowly bobbed her head up and down on my lap, getting her hands under me and squeezing my butt. My breathing getting heavier; I was deeply enjoying the blowjob.
I kept groaning and moaning with pleasure as she drooled and slobbered all over my lap, trying to make the blowjob as wet and messy as possible.
"太爽了..." I moaned.
She was sucking my cock like a slut in heat. She was buried into my lap; my erected hard cock was completely inside her mouth, my thighs pressed up against her cheeks, her nose in my lap. Her eyelashes brushed up against my pubic hair.
She intended to milk me dry; She sucked and licked me lovingly, while stroking my balls. She looked up; my eyes were tightly shut, and my hands were by my side on the bed. She reached for my hands and placed them on her tits, letting me have something soft and pleasant to hold onto. She just sucked faster as louder moaning noises were coming from the neighbors with her pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down my cock. She made loud slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth. My cock was rock hard and throbbing;
Then the explosion came.
RTM :YES 我简直升天了,仿佛见到了老天爷 FEEL
Overall experience: CoCo is nice, chatty, busty (36 C cup – 100% natural), hardworking Horny MILF just arrived our shores( First Time in SG ), . Looks 6.5 (wont reject type ) Massage – 8.5/100 Slurpy BBBJ – 8/10 ready to ALL SAMSTERs Brothers here
PM me for Horny CoCo contact
Old 25-01-2024, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 15
backache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Can get fj ....or only handy?
Tx
full menu on the table
Old 25-01-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Can pm coco ctc?
Old 25-01-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
supadupaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Last night rb.gy (10th January), I /18myck paid a visit to newcomer AiAi.
Here is the abridged version of my FR (full version with other details was shared within my private group - no longer admitting new members) :

* ML : AiAi 艾艾
* Nationality : PRC
* Appearance : Attractive, nice eyes and smile, shoulder length hair
* Physique : 1.63m tall, slim body frame, natural A boobs, no tummy, semi firm butt
* Personality, communication skills : nice, can chat well in Mandarin

* Massage : 7.5 - quite decent with strength, she learnt proper massage back in China
* Boobs sucking : 8.5 - her nips are very very sensitive, so do be gentle
* Painting : 9 - small bush above her clit, otherwise shaven pussy, very responsive
* Frenching : yes, YMMV (your mileage may vary)
* BBBJ : 8.5 - DeepThroat, slow and thorough, nice
* FJ : above 9 - tight and very wet pussy that did mini squirts when I gently rubbed her clit with my hand, super horny, rolled her eyes and shaked her head, dirty talk started automatically

* RTF : of course
can pm contact?
Old 25-01-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 11
Lazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to Puddinghamster for the recommendation.

I was in the area and decided to walk in, ended up with a mid-30s milf named Linda.

Looks - 7. She has a sultry horny look.
BJ - 6.5. Pretty standard
FJ - 7.5. She was very accommodating and we tried a few positions
GFE - 7.5. She makes the effort, got to give points for that.

Environment was quite interesting. I got a curtain booth and the moans and piaking sounds from the next booth was most exciting despite the loud music being played to mask the sex sounds 😏
Old 25-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Do you rate her higher than next door A..i?

QUOTE=kopishopuncle;23012352]Kopiuncle Log 24 Jan 2024, night
(abridged version)

* Type : FJ joint
* Operating hours : till late
* Entrance fee : 1 Berry
* Top-up for H3 (Super Happy) experience : 2 Berries

* ML : A**a

Today being a very cold and rainy day, kopiuncle decided to walk pass Chinatown to say hello to the ladies.
A**a came out of the joint, and spotted me from a distance. She brought me in.

During massage, we talked about various stuff, and I got to know her better.

After massage, I was asked to flip over. She had already prepared her gear : a cup of warm water and the CD.
When she removed her clothing, you got to admire her slim smooth body. Wow.

* Catbath : 8.8 - using warm water, very good suction
* BBBJ : above 9 - deep throat, slow, so many different positions, constant eye contact like in JAV, the way she swept her long hair over my body during BBBJ was damn shiok
* Boobs suck : 8.5
* Painting : brief - told me she doesn't really like it
* Kissing : YMMV
* FJ : above 9 - A**a is so tight and wet, and her moans are soft yet enticing, the look on her face was priceless, ... I released a huge load.
Suddenly she told me : look, the bed is wet
What a way to end the session.

* GFE : high - A**a prepared a special drink for me

This young lady is worthy of support, and a gem in this part of Singapore.[/QUOTE]
Old 25-01-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Snakekid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi @kopishopuncle, can please share contact of Linda and TT to me? Tried to PM you but cannot go through..Tks much!
Old 25-01-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to Bro Puddinghamster's FR on C*c*, i got horny and went to find her and her "姐" L***a.

L is like the responsible 姐 making sure you are comfortable, while C is the naughty and playful sex kitten 妹 who keeps wanting you to touch her. The sight of C in cheongsam pouting as she straddles me.. omg.. and her ass is really perky.. just imagine her on all fours, ass begging to be played.. their hands and tongues were all over me, and i didnt know who was touching where.. plus their sexy moans and slutty voices..

Both eager to please and guarantee to make you go crazy.
Old 25-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Snakekid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi @kopishopuncle, can please share contact of Linda and TT to me? Tried to PM you but cannot go through..Tks much!
Old 25-01-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kopiuncle Log 24 Jan 2024, night
(abridged version)

Today being a very cold and rainy day, kopiuncle decided to walk pass Chinatown to say hello to the ladies.

After massage, I was asked to flip over. She had already prepared her gear : a cup of warm water and the CD.

* BBBJ : above 9 - deep throat, slow, so many different positions, constant eye contact like in JAV, the way she swept her long hair over my body during BBBJ was damn shiok
* FJ : above 9 - A**a is so tight and wet, and her moans are soft yet enticing, the look on her face was priceless, ... I released a huge load.

This young lady is worthy of support, and a gem in this part of Singapore.
So easy get booking meh. I give up booking her already. Now so much dick inside hard to believe still can be tight. LOL.

But your FR is same as what i encounter. Good bonk but will not go back for a 2nd time due to so much choice around.

Worth to bonk her at least once. Highly recommended!

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 25-01-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
So easy get booking meh. I give up booking her already. Now so much dick inside hard to believe still can be tight. LOL.

But your FR is same as what i encounter. Good bonk but will not go back for a 2nd time due to so much choice around.

Worth to bonk her at least once. Highly recommended!
She is first class. She was completely free sitting outside the joint when I went in the afternoon. Only downside is she likes to service you, but not you to service her.
Old 25-01-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
Havelock II #3F Evian Spa?
Vivi & YoYo both from 133 Bt Merah, jump ship to here
Vivi melon v big but saggy, happy ending

Hi bro,

Please share more information on ViVi and YoYo you mentioned.
What are the services they provide and damages, thanks in advance
Old 25-01-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She is first class. She was completely free sitting outside the joint when I went in the afternoon. Only downside is she likes to service you, but not you to service her.
Haha. Dunno is pros or cons. Sad to say what you say is true. Her bbbj 1 of the best i tried. First class bbbj n fj expression

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 25-01-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
nsewho is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Kopiuncle Log 24 Jan 2024, night
(abridged version)

This young lady is worthy of support, and a gem in this part of Singapore.
Hi Bro,

Can share contact?

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread