The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2024, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Wow so bad ar, they actually look pretty

Wanted to give it a try and see is it really so bad
Today went to 2038 and 1834, girls here prettier but their black face made them unattractive. OKT clap his hand loud and scolded them Oiii got customer wake up can or not just after I walk away. Lol
Old 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: L18H34 (vietbu)

Just a fuck and go house. Girls don't seem to need you to rtf.
Old 08-06-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 13
bentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to all

1834 got many pretty faces but terrible attitude which shows in service. 'AP' is girl 1, enhanced pretty face nice body but worst service in Geylang. Cannot touch face and boobs, no lick boobs, 1 position only and she starts complaining too long to cum after 5min FJ. Boycott #1 and avoid 1834 unless you ready want a pretty face and just quicky fuck and go
Old 27-06-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chenyidian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a similar bad experience. Being new to this scene, I just chose random girls for my few first times and it was a decent experience with at least showering together.

So this time, I picked the prettiest girl in the house, even though she looked grumpy. Unfortunately, I had to shower myself. After a rough BJ to get me hard, she turned her back and played with her phone. I started to go soft, but continued because I didn't want to waste my money.

I wasn't in a good mood, so things ended quickly. She clicked her tongue, gave me a dissatisfied look, and tried another rough BJ to get me hard again. By then, I'd had enough and decided to leave. I’m never going back.
Old 27-06-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Aiyo wasted bro at least make your money worth quick bang and go off mah
Old 28-06-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Nah I want to leave as soon as I can. I feel uncomfortable being in a room with someone who dislikes me(prob every customer too). I didn't touch her at all from the start so no idea why so unhappy.

Got some typo previously, to be more specific while doing doggy it keeps getting softer so she got mad and tried to get it hard with HJ but it was so rough it almost became like liquid state. And her looking pissed off and being rougher doesn't make it better so I rather just go off. Gave me some ptsd tbh so didn't went back for some time.

I then went to nearby massage and fully enjoyed it for the same price and it lasted an hour at least. Yeah so sometimes massage is better.
Old 28-06-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18H34 (vietbu)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenyidian View Post
Nah I want to leave as soon as I can. I feel uncomfortable being in a room with someone who dislikes me(prob every customer too). I didn't touch her at all from the start so no idea why so unhappy.

Got some typo previously, to be more specific while doing doggy it keeps getting softer so she got mad and tried to get it hard with HJ but it was so rough it almost became like liquid state. And her looking pissed off and being rougher doesn't make it better so I rather just go off. Gave me some ptsd tbh so didn't went back for some time.

I then went to nearby massage and fully enjoyed it for the same price and it lasted an hour at least. Yeah so sometimes massage is better.
just curious. which lady did you pick? i tried a few and boycott the house...
Old 28-06-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
just curious. which lady did you pick? i tried a few and boycott the house...
Sorry can't remember the number, can only recall the black face. If you see any unhappy pretty girl then should prob avoid. There are a few smiling girls yet I chose to pick the unhappiest person in the house, great lesson learnt I guess.

But from what I read, even if the girls look friendly their personality changes once enter room? See your luck I guess.
Old 28-06-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenyidian View Post

If such case i also may go soft sia and my recent visit OKT quote $100 40mins, not sure if still got $60 25mins session.

Indeed see luck girls are pretty but looks like high chances bad service
Old 29-06-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
chicku36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentcock View Post
1834 got many pretty faces but terrible attitude which shows in service. 'AP' is girl 1, enhanced pretty face nice body but worst service in Geylang. Cannot touch face and boobs, no lick boobs, 1 position only and she starts complaining too long to cum after 5min FJ. Boycott #1 and avoid 1834 unless you ready want a pretty face and just quicky fuck and go
Seems like G1 still the same..
Old Yesterday, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
My maiden experience here with gal 80 (or was it 08?) was the same. Absolutely no service. If you want to waste $60 she is the one to go to.

In my limited experience with viet, you can get BBBJ, painting, frenching but you really have to look for it.
is she quite petite and looks rather young?
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

LSt time golden hair g2 was the best.. straight let u lick from head to toe when close door.. showing licking tongue to seduce ur sperm and wear heels to let u enjoy the S bod slowly.. this batch nowhere near her standard.
Old Today, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
LSt time golden hair g2 was the best.. straight let u lick from head to toe when close door.. showing licking tongue to seduce ur sperm and wear heels to let u enjoy the S bod slowly.. this batch nowhere near her standard.
I was trying to look for G2, then see carefully is LSt = last time. LOL

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1