The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ManInCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For Bros who love [genuine chinese massage] by *oriental beauty* (**W/ PICS**)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInCheong View Post
After smoke i massage her a bit on the shoulder, arm and leg..."knn...i want massage boobs!!!" i told myself. She kinda like my massage ...and ask me to impersonate her if too many customer... -_-''
So next time bros call Wan Er and a 185cm guy knock on the door...tats me...

Massage: 8/10 (as good as Mun Mun even w/o JG) MM fans must try
Dmg: 70 + rm + cab 2 way + dinner (no tips)

....For massage lovers who can control their "desire and hands"...not a gem to be missed. ...

1. I said i want to not i already did...
2. She said she would like to have more costumers even with recent load but still not feeling secure. I cannot say "This girl sibe clumsy keep knocking off things and keep fall down and twist her injured wrist so i did a massage for her" rite?
3. 2nd highlighted line is only TCSS nia... you can always verified with her

Anyway...dun wanna argue liao cos i know my FR always make ppl think wild...if they dun read properly..
Old 10-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For Bros who love [genuine chinese massage] by *oriental beauty* (**W/ PICS**)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Please kindly read what he posted earlier,I have nothing more to say if you think a reasonable man would choose to believe him rather than Wan Er.
I dun wish to take any sides. I had not met Wan Er before. So, my opinion of her is solely based on FRs posted here.
However, I would like to point out to Bros here she is just like any other PRCs plying the trade here. I got a little bit worried to read that some Bros here had apparently kenna KC by her. I had my fair share of experience cheonging PRCs and what they said might not be 100% accurate at times.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Juz hope to identify this type of inconsiderate and selfish cheongster who likes to "把自己的快乐建在别人的痛苦上". If such things need to show off then shld i open a thread to show off my stories with the decent PRC masseuses and evidence to support wat i've stated is true? Juz post tat u gt chemistry with her and she allows u to do something extra with her will do wat....hope those ppl wld be more responsible and tactful with their posting to avoid inviting unnecessary trouble to her and other decent PRC masseuses. If u wan ppl to respect u...pls respect others FIRST.
Although i've yet to try her massage skill due to the fact tat she is fully booked for a few days and oso tat my timing cannot match with her available slots...juz wan to reiterate the highlighted sentence tat i've posted 1 week ago.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
icarus78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All thanks to TS, had just tried Wan Er's massage in the evening.
Nice skill, nice attitude and definietly a gorgeous milf.

Would have enjoyed her massage more if not had to keep myself from touching her and supressing the desire building within. Its a mental toture.... while body is enjoying great relaxation.

She had the curves to bring any brother standing hard!!!

Nice gem, with decent massage, no hanky panky. We should stick to her wish and let her know that SG guys are thinking human not horny beast!!!

Looks: 8/10 (plus 1 coZ she look so much like one of my bud)
Body: 8/10 (Great curves and good height, nd abit tonnig on arm and thighs)
Massage: 8/10 ( One of the better one that I enjoyed since Suki)
RTM: YES YES, next appointment, since one brother forget to book his mentioned personal slot, I jmp-q Alr! LOL
Old 11-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
timidboy06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to thank bro hamster80 for sharing the contact of such a gem. I had the afternoon session today. First of impression of her is that she has nice curves and beautiful eyes. The unforgettable part was that she was always making sure the massage pressure was right and her pleasant and friendly personality. Of course, the mental tourture of those glimpses of her sexy cleaverage. I'm looking forward to another of her massage session when vitamin m recovers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread