The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
This only Agent ISO can answer.

You planning a trip to DS or HZ? I follow u can?
U must be joking.. ha ha..

I'm a blind.. I need someone like u whose a 识途老马 to lead me ard in DS or HZ。。

For ur info, i'm planning to go DS and HZ for more than a year liao.. till now have not even step foot there.. ha ha.. dun place too high hope on me ..
Old 18-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
LaoHuangGua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Others recommended hotel are:

新丽晶大酒店- rate@ctrip is 238 for weekday and 188 for weekend(without breakfast)
This is the same rate as that offered by Taiwanese agent XGX. However, if booking through XGX, you can tap into its local rep XiaoGu’s local knowledge and its arranged activities if you are traveling alone and unsure where to go.

I would highly recommend this hotel for new visitors to DS due to its central location – within walking distance to many other hotels (=saunas), restaurants (including a good & cheap Hakka restaurant next door), KTVs, performing pubs, Wal-mart and the bus terminal for the bus going to SZ. The bus going to HZ city also pass through the main road round the corner. It has been renovated, so hardware is acceptable and good value for money. Bro Pink Floyd – if my memory serves me well (since it has been a year since I last stayed there,) the bed is quite soft.

Added bonus for New Regent is its sauna that has MMs in OL attire (very chio) in addition to the normal ones, the renovated KTV (used to be 1-4-7, not sure about it now) has been very good hunting ground for me, and the Chinese restaurant offers good DimSum for supper.
Old 18-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoHuangGua View Post
This is the same rate as that offered by Taiwanese agent XGX. However, if booking through XGX, you can tap into its local rep XiaoGu’s local knowledge and its arranged activities if you are traveling alone and unsure where to go.

I would highly recommend this hotel for new visitors to DS due to its central location – within walking distance to many other hotels (=saunas), restaurants (including a good & cheap Hakka restaurant next door), KTVs, performing pubs, Wal-mart and the bus terminal for the bus going to SZ. The bus going to HZ city also pass through the main road round the corner. It has been renovated,

Added bonus for New Regent is its sauna
the renovated KTV (used to be 1-4-7, not sure about it now)
and the Chinese restaurant offers good DimSum for supper.
Yes... this 新丽晶大酒店- is very strategically located in DS.
Very good value except that the room is a bit small.
When we ll there, for every 10 room nights booked there s one free night. ( book directly thru the hotel). No breakfast but they give a 20rmb meal voucher then... But that was sometime back. Hehe...

I think this Xiaogu - is also a manager in this hotel too....hehe...

Yes this KTV is 1 but its 5 n 8. If my memory is correct.

Good info....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 18-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9000 View Post
Gentle Reminder: Throwing money in the hope to bed the DJ doesn't work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks
Now CK is so discouraged by your comment, he do not want to go HZ anymore. hahaha
no no no .... money is only for those who want it ...
the DJ's there need luv and care ... and i have plentiful of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover
For ur info, i'm planning to go DS and HZ for more than a year liao.. till now have not even step foot there.. ha ha.. dun place too high hope on me ..
i can vouch for this ... his plan hardly goes into action ...
he's a member of NATO ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmank
Since CK is going......I shall try to post only the CashKing class lobang.
Best hotel:惠州家路国际大酒店
Homeland International Hotel
Prices only RMB380 @ctrip.
Not located at 开城大道, which is center of action but DS is a small town, only 5 minutes away by cab. Most exp sauna also located here
wow .. at only 380rmb/nite ... this hotel exterior looks like Raffles Hotel in SG .. but dun know how's the interior ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Very good value except that the room is a bit small.
hm ... sounds good... convenient location ...

will be making a short trip to DS in dec ...
will post feedbacks and pics when i'm back ...
Old 18-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Yes both hotels location is very good. And both while not 5 stars or comparable to HH; is good enough for most of us here. And think of the two 时尚金鼎酒店 rooms is newer and larger.

As tapping into a "agent" knowledge, in the open space here, I would only said that tapping a WRONG Agent- would make you a BIG CARROT HEAD.

And Sauna at new regent is 280 and 380 all in. But limited selection.

Quote:
This is the same rate as that offered by Taiwanese agent XGX.
Added bonus for New Regent is its sauna that has MMs in OL attire (very chio) in addition to the normal ones, the renovated KTV (used to be 1-4-7, not sure about it now) has been very good hunting ground for me, and the Chinese restaurant offers good DimSum for supper.

10 for 1, I did not know that. Book with XGX got or must goes direct?
Now must jio more kakis hahha ( See told you I cheapskate )
- Anyone interested? Early dec around 7 to 15 Dec. PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post

I think this Xiaogu - is also a manager in this hotel too....hehe...
But CK, when so busy jet here jet there where got time for luv and care?. lol

Yes, if you stay there please share more photos about the hotel.

Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
no no no .... money is only for those who want it ... the DJ's there need luv and care ... and i have plentiful of it
wow .. at only 380rmb/nite ... this hotel exterior looks like Raffles Hotel in SG .. but dun know how's the interior ...

hm ... sounds good... convenient location ...

will be making a short trip to DS in dec ...
will post feedbacks and pics when i'm back ...

Old 18-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As tapping into a "agent" knowledge, in the open space here, I would only said that tapping a WRONG Agent- would make you a BIG CARROT HEAD.

10 for 1, I did not know that. Book with XGX got or must goes direct?
Now must jio more kakis hahha ( See told you I cheapskate )
- Anyone interested? Early dec around 7 to 15 Dec. PM me.

Yes.. i fully agreed.... that xiaogu is not so professional...esp when he brought us to sauna....

He made us pay him "first"... later i found out we ll charged higher than the normal customers. That's NOT a good agent.....

A good agent is someone who can bring us to "good" places yet DO NOT pay a single cts more than their regular customers yet we enjoy a treatment of VIP.

In fact, in DS we dont need any agent lah...... Hotel can be booked thru ctrip... ktv phone number can be find out easily thru the hotel, sauna is everywhere at competitive prices..... Moreover DS is so small.....hehe..

That 10 free 1 offer was posted at the hotel reception counter then..... So i think regardless which ever channel we book thru we ll get it......

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 18-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
LaoHuangGua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

And Sauna at new regent is 280 and 380 all in. But limited selection.
I agree. I’ve occasionally used their services, and aware of their practices. IMHO, Agents are necessary devils, especially if you are visiting for the first time and alone – for me, the main concern is safety. In this day and age, bad agents can be easily exposed and will no doubt affect their businesses. And bros are also a lot more informed and they can make their own judgement. Obviously, Agents have to make their money somehow – the question being how and whether it is reasonable. At the end of the day, different strokes for different folks – the bottom line is whether we get a good bonk.

BTW, New Regent also has two more affliated SNs across the street – one is massive and much better selections, but also more expensive – me, Lao liao - cannot remember the cost oredi. Maybe some bros can go check them out and give an update.
Old 18-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
BTW, New Regent also has two more affliated SNs across the street – one is massive and much better selections, but also more expensive – me, Lao liao - cannot remember the cost oredi. Maybe some bros can go check them out and give an update.
The other two are Legend and Regal Hotel. Anyway lots of saunas in DS catering to different budgets.
Old 18-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The other two are Legend and Regal Hotel. Anyway lots of saunas in DS catering to different budgets.
......CPR, don't want to go home liao?????....... like that I also want to get out liao....

ps, CPR = Chang Ping Resident
Old 18-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
......CPR, don't want to go home liao?????....... like that I also want to get out liao....

ps, CPR = Chang Ping Resident
Hey uncle now venturing into China also? Come find me lah.

Me see bros groping and bring sexy KTV MMs back to bonk almost everyday. It takes a lot of discipline ok? Me only TCSS with the DJs and mummys only.
Old 18-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Please posts your service menu for HZ and DS.
Quote:

Me see bros groping and bring sexy KTV MMs back to bonk almost everyday. It takes a lot of discipline ok? Me only TCSS with the DJs and mummys only.

Old 18-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

cum and fine you..... cannot la.... I fcuking super disciplineless one, go and left no vegetable....... scare scare .....

You can TCSS with them, I cannot tan han TCSS (tickle cock shiok shiok).. then how?
Old 18-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bro LaoHuangGua for the information that the hotel offer soft beds... I don't need more bruises on my knees than what it is necessary when there is no option...hahaha...

Coincidentally, I met a ex-hostess and now a mami in a KTV last night in Surabaya, Indonesia. She used to sit in my room when I visited the KTV she used to work as a hostess but now she had become a mami in the new KTV. She lives in Danshui !!!! but was originally from Hangzhou. I will try to fish out more information on Danshui KTV scene later tonight when I go there again... this is not to say that information provided by the bro here is not reliable... who knows she would lead me to mami or KJ in danshui...
Old 18-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
DS ... here i cum ....
Old 18-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I have been to Legend Hotel in Danshui before, not to stay but to have the oil massage there...The massage is good and for those who enjoy HJ, the gals there have this service at no extra charges..All in for only 178rmb and you have all the privacy as you are having your massage in the hotel room itself..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1