The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4762 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao Ping 70/2/2 30yrs milf with good massage

Got this FL's contact from Xiao Ci and she told me that Xiao Ping is pretty girl so called her last week for appointment. Heard her voice and sounds like milf but still wanted to try her service as it was a budget bonk afterall.

Got a room at kovan 81 and sms her the room number. After 5mins, ding dong. When I opened the door, was a bit disappointed by her looks. She asked to bathe together and started stripping. Was even more disappointed by her A cup boobs but her slim body was a plus point.

In the bath room, she helped to wash me up. Then she asked me to turn around so that she can wash my back. She touched my balls and dick from behind between my legs and the feeling was superb!!!

Then she asked whether I would like BJ or BBBJ. Opt for BBBJ and she asked if I would like to have it at the bathroom so I agreed. She squatted down and gave me BBBJ nice and slow. Once awhile she would look up to me and gave me a CFM look. Getting horny after a while and I move my body. She seems to get the signal and picked up the pace. Soon after I fired all my bullets in her mouth.

I dried myself up and lie on the bed to recharge for second round while she cleaned her mouth. She asked if I would like a massage so I took it. Her massage was superb too. I complimented her massage skills and she told me that she learnt it from a blind masseur. Was interrupted by phone calls during the session though.

Ready for second round and she asked what I would like this time. Opt for FJ. We started with french kiss and she went down to catbath me. Again, she gave me CFM look when she licked and sucked my balls. After that she capped me and I started with missionary. Her moans got louder when I bonk her faster and faster. Was tired after a while so asked her to be cowgirl. She continued to moan while doing cowgirl on me. Then she asked me to give her doggie position. She moaned loudly again when I switched on turbo mode doggie. She asked me to bonk her hard as she was enjoying my harden dick in her pussy. Was getting hornier and bonk her hard while she continued to moan. But I was getting tired after a while and didn't cum so I asked her to HJ me until I shot my second round of bullets.

Went to bathe together after that. Dressed up and paid her the service rendered. She gave me a goodbye hug and left.

Name : Xiao Ping
Region : Haerbin
Look : 5.5 (slightly better than Xiao Ci)
Figure : 6.5
Boobs : A (dark nipples)
Massage : 7.5 (really good)
Attitude : 8
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 7.5 (very horny when turned on)
AR : Didn't ask
Catbath : 6.5
Fingering : Didn't try
Painting : Didn't try
French : 6.5
GFE : 6.5
Damage : 70/2/2 (exclude room and cd)

She is not the pretty type for me so please lower down your expectations. Also, her boobs are not appealing so definitely a turn off for boobs lover. In the whole session, I didn't touch her boobs. But her massage, CFM look, FJ and the golden touch on the dick from behind makes up for it. Furthermore, she's a budget bonk.

PM me for her numbers if you are interested but I will only reply to bros who have at least 1 FR.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
samboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao Ping 70/2/2 30yrs milf with good massage

Hi Brother,

Can share contact with me. Thanks.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kum Lan Pa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, any pictures for us to see?
Old 05-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4762 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

hi bros, I just realized that Xiaoping has alias name called Hon Koon in the thread below. So I will be closing this thread.

Kana zap 1 pt.

http://sbfjust.rocks/welcome...-60-2-2-a.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1