The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Amy is back

up thread for today...

interested brothers can pm me for contact..
Old 07-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 23
par12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro for her contact...
So I have to thank him for writing this fr and help amy...
Last wk got some time and body feel tired so called amy to try her msg service.
Below are my ratings for the session

Look: 6/10 (abit old but still lookable)
body: 7/10 (can consider gd)
boobs: shld b ard 32B (but fake ones)
Msg: 8/10 ( one of the better ones I tried)
Bj: 6/10 (normal suction)
Fj: 6.5/10 (willing to do in few position)
GFE: 7/10 (with gd attitude)
RTM: sure when I have a tired body

Once again thanks TS for her contact...
Will up ur rep pts...
Old 08-01-2010, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
spermswimmer is one of the Best!spermswimmer is one of the Best!spermswimmer is one of the Best!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: Bros please don't zap me if you disagree.
This FR is my personal wonderful HOT SEX-PERIENCE with Amy. If you like/agree to my FR, please up me. Thank you. Happy bonking!

Thanks bro lifeisfun for Amy.

My FR on Amy for my 2 shots on 7 January 2010, Thursday at 930pm slot:

Highly recommended for MILF-lovers. Her body is well-maintained. Whether her boobs are fake or not, i feel her boobs are great to be fondled. Her tits are also great to be sucked. Pussy is a bit bushy but The BEST is her abalone cunt... MY FAVE... no smell and delicious to be painted... she kept shuddering. Her love-hole is still tight when bonking her hard, fast and furious in whatever kama sutra sex postitions!!!

After my 1st shot, she provided damn good massage (i was actually begging for her mercy... hahaha). Really so good that my stiff shoulders as a results of stress at work are gone!

The 2nd round, she keeps shuddering at being painted on her abalone cunt. After i ejaculated violently in her tight love-hole, her face flash some redness. She exclaimed that i am a damn good painter and a fierce horse-ridder... hahaha

IMHO Amy is the 'MILF legend' - VERY GOOD masseuse and bonks!

Once again, thanks bro lifeisfun for this gem of a MILF - AMY. I just up you my humble 3 pts.

All bros please treat her well and with great care. Thanks in advance. Happy bonkings to all

Here's my personal scoreboard on Amy:

Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10
Pussy - 9/10
BJ - I skipped it as i am more interested in bonking her.
Frenching - No. Only casual kisses on lips.
Fingering - No, i did not do.
Painting - Yes, she keeps shuddering.
FJ - 9/10
Massage - The best one IMO.
GFE - 8/10
Communication - Standard Mandarin "普通话"

Overall: 8/10

RTF: YES

DISCLAIMER: Bros please don't zap me if you disagree.
This FR is my personal wonderful HOT SEX-PERIENCE with Amy. If you like/agree to my FR, please up me. Thank you. Happy bonking!
Old 08-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for the FRs..and to the points too..
will return favour asap..
Old 08-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermswimmer View Post

Highly recommended for MILF-lovers. Her body is well-maintained. Whether her boobs are fake or not, i feel her boobs are great to be fondled. Her tits are also great to be sucked. Pussy is a bit bushy but The BEST is her abalone cunt... MY FAVE... no smell and delicious to be painted... she kept shuddering. Her love-hole is still tight when bonking her hard, fast and furious in whatever kama sutra sex postitions!!!

After my 1st shot, she provided damn good massage (i was actually begging for her mercy... hahaha). Really so good that my stiff shoulders as a results of stress at work are gone!

The 2nd round, she keeps shuddering at being painted on her abalone cunt. After i ejaculated violently in her tight love-hole, her face flash some redness. She exclaimed that i am a damn good painter and a fierce horse-ridder... hahaha

Once again, thanks bro lifeisfun for this gem of a MILF - AMY. I just up you my humble 3 pts.

All bros please treat her well and with great care. Thanks in advance. Happy bonkings to all

Here's my personal scoreboard on Amy:

Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10
Pussy - 9/10
BJ - I skipped it as i am more interested in bonking her.
Frenching - No. Only casual kisses on lips.
Fingering - No, i did not do.
Painting - Yes, she keeps shuddering.
FJ - 9/10
Massage - The best one IMO.
GFE - 8/10
Communication - Standard Mandarin "普通话"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for FR..will up your points too when power return..
Old 09-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=spermswimmer;4451103

Thanks bro lifeisfun for Amy.

QUOTE]

up you already..
bros who wants 2 shots pls check her rates yourselves..
thank you..
Old 11-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
markeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my FR that i've promised to give but was too busy to post-

Looks : not my type but is acceptable
Services : 8.5, very good strong massage. She probably uses only 20% strength on me but am good enough to work out all the aches. Highly recommended if seriously keen on a good massage
Attitude : 9. accommodating and not a time watcher at all. in fact i had to check the time as I felt it was too long. Needed to tell her to cut it short as I ran late for my appointment.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
sexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to all
Smile Re: Amy is back

Many tks to bro lifeisfun for sharing e ctc!

Here is my IMHO FR :

Name : Amy
Looks : 6.5/10 (very pleasant looking MILF)
Ht/Wt : abt 1.65m / 47kg
Body : slim n tall with at least B cup boobs, though enhanced but looks very proportionate
Complexion : fair n smooth

Massage: 8.5/10 in nude - with Good Strength n come with a soothing head msg, she knows e acupuncture pts

Body massage : 8.5/10 with 2 solid firm boobs(with oil) for e back, front n e private part. She mentioned tis is e New Highlight!

FJ : 8/10 accommodating 2 yr req

Catbath/BJ : 8/10 accommodating 2 yr req

Attitude : 9/10 friendly n very serious abt her job. Never pic up call unless u ask her to

Damage : $80 + 50 tips, cause we spend close to 3 hrs, since no immediate customer after me (exc rm, in fact she say $100 should be enough but i think she deserved it

**Note : she say she is most willing to take only massage session($60), u could always top up only $20 if u are horny...

Cheers!

Many Thanks To Those Who Upz my rep pts!
Kindly PM me yr lastest posting, so i can return the favour!!

~~~(^v^)(^v^)~~~
Old 14-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

had a rtm/f session last night..
cos was a rtf session and that she recognised me , the session was more passionate..
massage was as strong as the first session and i think she looked prettier than my first session..
thanks to TS again..
Old 17-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 15
LTN008 is one of the Best!LTN008 is one of the Best!LTN008 is one of the Best!LTN008 is one of the Best!

Just got a session with yesterday with Amy, below is my FR based on my personal experience and views.

Name : Amy
Looks : 6/10 (Typical looking MILF)
Age : 30 (That's what she mentioned but i think she's more that that.)
Ht/Wt : abt 1.65m / abt 48kg
Body : B cup boobs, enhanced, overall looks very proportionate. Tone arms and tights but when the tummy area comes into view it seems a bit saggy compared to the pre mentioned.
Complexion : Fair n smooth

Massage: 9/10 in nude - Overall it was a good massage for me, it really help to relieved my stiff shoulders and neck. The strength was excellent and she could even go further than the amount that she applied on me she mentioned. I did not request her to tone down on the power of the massage as i wanted to feel how it was like. Hours after the massage i began to feel the impact of the strength kicking in. Several parts of my body began to ache but it make me felt tired and wanting to have a good rest too. I think i am able to have a really good rest after this FR, hope i will not be late for my appointment tomorrow! She really know what she is doing on the massage part. The head massage was good, nearly knock me out. During the session i felt like she was tearing me apart! She really go down on to your bones and certain specific points where she applied pressure on. I heard my bones cracking here and there. She even pull your hands and legs like nobody's business, i felt like i was dead man being torn apart by a horse. (Despite her small size, i was amazed that she managed to pull me and real hard!) Lol. Was a real solid massage for me! Thumbs up!!!

Catbath : 7/10 Lotion was applied on her boobs and my body before she start to do the catbath, perhaps atm i was already quite hard thus was sensitive when she use her boobs to brush against my shaft. Felt good, and she even kinda like boobs fuck me a little. Quite a nice experience for me.

HJ : 10/10!! MIND BLASTING!!!! Perhaps it was my first received professional HJ. Lotion was applied while she stroke my shaft. There after i was closing my eyes trying to enjoy the feel, at one point of time i thought she was blowing me but i checked she wasn't. The feel was so close to it. I have no idea what she did with my shaft at one point of time that i felt so fucking damm high that i couldn't stand it and bite her slightly. She left me trembling and shivering but with pleasure! Holy shit man! Come to think of it now makes me wanna go for the HJ again. This was a nicely done job, not rushed too.

FJ : N/A, she said she seldom do FJ and partially was because she was near ending of her code red period. She mentioned that this point was stated on a new website which was setup like 20 days ago or something.

Attitude : 9/10 She's very friendly and really works hard on the massage.

GFE : N/A, she make me felt more like a friend, a closr friend. So N/A for this on me as it's a different feel for me. Good though, could find some one to talk to so close like a buddy or something.

Damage : $60 + 30 (room)

RTF : I most probably would i think for now, as she really makes me feel comfortable like a buddy and the HJ!!!!!!!! WOOTS!

Recommended for massage lovers.

Sorry for the lengthy FR and thanks to TS for the ctc!
Old 07-03-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
heaven69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please share ctc on Amy. Will be in Singapore tomorrow for 3 days. Thx.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1