The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1434 / Power: 16
impossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud of
Re: Good Serivce at Buget Price

Got her ctc quite long time back, book her abt 3 weeks ago, but unable to meet her due to other commitment. Knowing her leaving soon, so i fast hand fast leg, re-schedule all my appt just to meet her. Wait later regret, heart pain pain.

Met her at kovan today. I shall skip all the contents, but she do ready deserve compliments.

Althought there's no FJ, but the feeling wif her cannot be describle one Shiok. I like the most is our talking sessions. Really pull us closer.

Thumbs UP

Name: 宝 儿 (bao er)
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: B
BJ: 10/10
FJ: Nv do
Massage: Nv try but got a HJ instead
Attitude: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: $80
RTF: No more chance liao, she returning on 27 may

Thks Bro SevenEleven for Bao er's ctc. Wonderful gem.
Old 27-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
SevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Good Serivce at Buget Price

Thanks bro impossible for the FR

I must really agreed with those brothers who have complement Bao Er, she is indeed a sincere, hard working, strong GFE, sunshine sporty SYT gem

Me being the first time TS, its a great experience to share and lessons learnt do tells me how hard Bao Er (for example) works.

But being TS sometimes a little tiring n time consuming lah, however its worth it as long as brothers here get to enjoy the best. Considering to get a TS replacement for Bao er, IF she ever comes back, I don't think so, lets pray.

On behalf on Bao Er, she would like to extend her sincere appreciation to all brothers for the support.

Lets wish her all the best in her future.
Old 14-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
pshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Damn , i miss her sia. I hope she come back ~ .
Old 14-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Stormeraph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can give me her ctc?
Old 12-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
SevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Good Serivce at Buget Price

I am glad to inform all brothers; Bao Er is back and ready to serve starting tomorrow 12pm.

Her contact remains unchanged, so for those who gotten her ctc previously, waiting for what ?

Due to heavy workloads, I will stop for being Bao Er TS and hand-over to brother innosex69 as the new TS.

From today, any request for Bao Er contact please refers to bro innosex69.

Please continue to support the new TS bro innosex69 and Bao Er hor

Kam Sia
Old 03-08-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
commod1881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apologies for this super delayed FR. Tried Bao-Er a couple of weeks back just before I went for business trip. Now then got time to write this FR.

I sms-ed her on a Saturday afternoon and arranged to meet up with her at her designated hotel that night. Within 5-10 mins of me giving her the room number, she's arrived. First impression is, pleasant face (not stunning or super kawaii, more girl next door look ba), tall, slim body, good size boobs and legs that seem to go on forever! When she came into the room, I think we chit chatted for 30 mins at least before proceeding to shower (yes, she's super friendly).

Shower was quite SOP, dried ourselves and I lie on the bed waiting for her. What came next was a surprise to me. She told me to lie face-down and took out a bottle of baby oil and started giving me a good proper massage. I never encountered PRC FLs that has so professional massage and her technique was very good, very strong. Nearly fell asleep as it was that comfortable.

Massage lasted maybe 30min, then Bao-Er started the main course for the evening. Started cat-bathing me from head to toe, paying alot of attention around the nipples and balls.. then she took out cap and gave me a bj. not bad, i prefer bbbj usually but her bj skills and hardworking-ness made up for it.

The FJ was also very satisfying, wetness and tightness just nice. and Bao-Er was very accomodating to all the position changes. finally ended the session in doggy (which was especially shiok with Bao-Er because of her slim body but solidly meaty butt). Even after we cleaned up, she still stayed on and chit chatted with me, until the room almost time's up then we parted ways.

Overall a very value for money massage+bonk. A very sweet, friendly and hardworking girl that gives great massage too. Thoroughly sextified bonk for me, haha. Thanks Innosex for the contact and sorry I took so long to post this.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ruffles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can give me her ctc?
Old 18-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Wilson8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

can i had her ctc??? thk
Old 22-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thomas83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, kindly pm me her contact. Thks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1