The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
GusHansen is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

bro max priest, which girl in 1654a does cim ?
Old 19-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Apparently it is some courses conducted by AV that all newbies to GL WH has to attend.
WL also need to go for courses? Quality service course?
Old 20-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
spainrule is Cool - loads of Potential

Min Min PRC (1805)

Looks: 7/10 Very cute and sweet Looks a bit like jolin tsai
Body: 8/10 Slim and sexy
Boobs: C cup…Though face like jolin tsai, boobs not as big as her
Catbath: 7/10 Not bad… stimulating licking
BBBJ: Not allowed. Only BJ with CD…
AR: Not allowed
Frenching: Not allowed
FJ: 8/10 Geniune moans… GF effect when fucking
Attitude: chatty
RTF: Maybe…
Old 20-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
WL also need to go for courses? Quality service course?
I checked with Shi Shi apparently it is for health issues and she told me they even teach them how to give a proper bj..
Old 20-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential

OMG! u cum in mouth with her, she tried to do that to me but she failed totally I prefered fucking!!

Anyway, agreed with u she is not a looker. Indeed 2045 gals are not lookers only service is good. This applies to some of the 1654a gals too and i don't understand why so many brothers here are crazy about their whores.
Old 20-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Woohoo!! She is a Wild one!

The OKT of L2062 told me two more newbies joining the team sometime next week. I caught a glimpse of Wen Wen and Fei Fei ... Hmmm ... Guess who I will try first?

Anyway, here is a FR on Dou Dou as promised ...

WL Name - Dou Dou
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - She refused to tell me, I guess she is about 24 years of age.
Home Base - L2007
Height - 1.57 m
Misc Info - She worked as a KTV Hostess in Guanzhou before her stint here.

Look - 7.2/10

She does not belong to the outstandingly pretty category but she scores on her X-Factor personality which I find it very appealing & attractive to me. I beg most people will not reject her upon seeing her the first time as she possesses some kinda sex-appealing & slutty looks. Her style & physical outlook reminds me of the retired Ava of L16WH17. Yes, one of the bro said that she got the Chilli Padi outlook is spot on! She should christen herself as Chilli in fact ... Hehehe!

Bod - 7/10

She is not tall and in fact very petite. I gave her above-average score because she has lithe and slim bod with minimum fats (almost none). She got the similar built as Ava. BTW, she has a faded tattoo on one of her thighs.

Tits - 7/10

She has A+ cup assets but in no way flat. They are pointy and she has light pale pink nipples. I wouldn't mind as I am not a big boobs freak ... Bwahahaha!!

Shower - 7.8/10

We frenched non-stop in the shower and she gave me a very stimulating soapy rub ... She also gave me a super deep-throated BBBJ. ShiokadOooo!!!

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Awesome! She sent me to cloub 9 almost instantaneously. SHe initiated to french me without prompting at all when the door closed behind us. It was more lusty than GFE ... Double ShiokaDooo!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

Woohoo!!! Not for the weak hearted bloke! Try her to experience what I have gone thru' ... She has a lethal tongue that she put to good use here. Hopefully she treats every of her clients the same ...

AR - 8/10

She has a lethal and powerful tongue like a cobra ... It is narrow, moist and agile ... the flipping action of her tongue against my ass-crack really pumped up my sexual adrenaline a couple notches northward ... Awesome, man!

BBBJ - 8/10

Triple shiokadOoo!!! She gave me a 3 rounds of super deep-throated BBBJ. She used a combination of hands and her lethal tongue to work on my ultra hard and almost 100% pumped up manhood. She tried in vain to force a CIM ... Hehehe ... Luckily I am experienced enough to control my ejaculation. I definitely wanna bonk this slutty lass ...

FJ - 8/10

She has very tight and moist cunt ... Quadruple ShiokadOoo!! We adopted gal-on-top, doggie fashion, frontal assault and I fired off in the classique missionary ... Wooaff! What can I say ... It was certainly a SHIOK Bonk for me! No doubt about it, man!

Attitude - 8.5/10

Splendid!

GFE - 8/10

After the deed, she cuddled beneath my arms and stole light kisses on my lips ... Hehehe!

RTF - Am quite mesmerized ... But I'll try one of the L2062 gals first ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer_ny_m_27 View Post
Asked Steven to call... he called a bit tall girl from L2045

Look: 7/10 (ok not bad)
Boob: 8/10 (b+ nice)

RTF maybe

Thanks
Hi bro, What is the name of the girl?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
meteora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Woohoo!! She is a Wild one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The OKT of L2062 told me two more newbies joining the team sometime next week. I caught a glimpse of Wen Wen and Fei Fei ... Hmmm ... Guess who I will try first?

Anyway, here is a FR on Dou Dou as promised ...

WL Name - Dou Dou
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - She refused to tell me, I guess she is about 24 years of age.
Home Base - L2007
Height - 1.57 m
Misc Info - She worked as a KTV Hostess in Guanzhou before her stint here.

Look - 7.2/10

She does not belong to the outstandingly pretty category but she scores on her X-Factor personality which I find it very appealing & attractive to me. I beg most people will not reject her upon seeing her the first time as she possesses some kinda sex-appealing & slutty looks. Her style & physical outlook reminds me of the retired Ava of L16WH17. Yes, one of the bro said that she got the Chilli Padi outlook is spot on! She should christen herself as Chilli in fact ... Hehehe!

Bod - 7/10

She is not tall and in fact very petite. I gave her above-average score because she has lithe and slim bod with minimum fats (almost none). She got the similar built as Ava. BTW, she has a faded tattoo on one of her thighs.

Tits - 7/10

She has A+ cup assets but in no way flat. They are pointy and she has light pale pink nipples. I wouldn't mind as I am not a big boobs freak ... Bwahahaha!!

Shower - 7.8/10

We frenched non-stop in the shower and she gave me a very stimulating soapy rub ... She also gave me a super deep-throated BBBJ. ShiokadOooo!!!

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Awesome! She sent me to cloub 9 almost instantaneously. SHe initiated to french me without prompting at all when the door closed behind us. It was more lusty than GFE ... Double ShiokaDooo!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

Woohoo!!! Not for the weak hearted bloke! Try her to experience what I have gone thru' ... She has a lethal tongue that she put to good use here. Hopefully she treats every of her clients the same ...

AR - 8/10

She has a lethal and powerful tongue like a cobra ... It is narrow, moist and agile ... the flipping action of her tongue against my ass-crack really pumped up my sexual adrenaline a couple notches northward ... Awesome, man!

BBBJ - 8/10

Triple shiokadOoo!!! She gave me a 3 rounds of super deep-throated BBBJ. She used a combination of hands and her lethal tongue to work on my ultra hard and almost 100% pumped up manhood. She tried in vain to force a CIM ... Hehehe ... Luckily I am experienced enough to control my ejaculation. I definitely wanna bonk this slutty lass ...

FJ - 8/10

She has very tight and moist cunt ... Quadruple ShiokadOoo!! We adopted gal-on-top, doggie fashion, frontal assault and I fired off in the classique missionary ... Wooaff! What can I say ... It was certainly a SHIOK Bonk for me! No doubt about it, man!

Attitude - 8.5/10

Splendid!

GFE - 8/10

After the deed, she cuddled beneath my arms and stole light kisses on my lips ... Hehehe!

RTF - Am quite mesmerized ... But I'll try one of the L2062 gals first ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
bro max priest. isint dou dou from 1654a
Old 21-07-2010, 05:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by spainrule View Post
Min Min PRC (1805)

Looks: 7/10 Very cute and sweet Looks a bit like jolin tsai
Body: 8/10 Slim and sexy
Boobs: C cup…Though face like jolin tsai, boobs not as big as her
Catbath: 7/10 Not bad… stimulating licking
BBBJ: Not allowed. Only BJ with CD…
AR: Not allowed
Frenching: Not allowed
FJ: 8/10 Geniune moans… GF effect when fucking
Attitude: chatty
RTF: Maybe…
Hei Bro Really, this Gals look like Jolin Tsai. If that the case die die I also must try irregardless of whether the services are good or not..
Old 22-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went earlier this evening to 1654A for Amy... but was told she got long long Q for her... thought hard n remember this syt (really sweet short short gal) called 紫玲 (Zi Ling) of the same hse (not more than 1 mth)....no regret for me as she is very friendly very friendly n sweet sweet young thing!!

looks - 7.5
boobs - 31B (pink inverted nipples)
bj - 7 (slow n nice feelings!!)
fj - 8 (damm tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
RTF - of course!
Old 23-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Another new SYT on board!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Age - 24 years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.58 - 1.6 m
Home Base - L2062 (House of Lorna)
Misc Info - Has been in GL arena since a month ago.

Looks - 7.8/10

She is a pretty SYT. She has big double eyelid eyes which sparkle, nice sharp nose and small girlish lips. She has lemon facial shape which makes her a cutey. She has simple and straight tress that makes even younger. I would say she can pass off as a 21 years old lass. She reminds me of the retired June from the same house. However, June is slightly more mature and less pretty than Fei Fei.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and petite. Her butts are a little curvy which makes her a good candidate for doggie bonking.

Tits - 7/10

Not for big tities lovers as she only possesses A+ to B- assets. However, she scored for her firm and yet tender to the touch assets. Her nipples are light brown in colour.

Shower action - 7.5/10

She offered body-to-body massage and a soapy HJ. She also gave me a sensuous BBBJ in the shower. We frenched lightly to get the momentum going ... Hehehe!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She is fine in this department but nothing outlandish and extraordinaire ...Just another CAT150 standard kinda fore-play.

Frenching - 6.5/10 (Initially); 7.5/10 (Ultimately)

Initially not very passionate and seemed reluctant but during fucking, she became more engaging and discharged lots of GFE in the process. I guess she will french very passionately with lots of GFE if I RTF on her more often.

AR - 7.6/10

Quite stimulating! Initially she glided her tongue near the surface of my arse carck. She gradually increased pressure and eventually dived deep into my arse h@le!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She did it slowly, steadily and sensually ... She gave me a 3/4 deep-BBBJ ... I would personally prefer BBBJ with lots of hand/tongue action as well.

FJ - 7.5/10

She is quite tight and moist. Hmmm ... Shioklah!! We adopt Gal on rodeo ride, doggie fashion and missionary. We frenched quite a fair bit passionately in missionary. I guess she became shiok as well and ended up letting her hair down ... I love to french and bonk this pretty lass ...

Attitude - 8/10

Courteous and friendly ... Very easy to break the ice.

RTF - Yes bços I love to bonk pretty SYT ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
prideoflife is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Felt very stressed out after my work. So decided to drop by GL. Saw a few of my fellow bros at 1805 so decided to go in and talk to them. Them recommended that the latest hot stuff in the house was Champagne. Whoa really? Didnt try before. Must try her....

Her queue was long.. waited for more than 1 hour.. But it was a worthy. She was wearing a black halter with a short skirt. She has a very slutty face with deep glossy lips. Her perfume was solid and seductive as she led me ino the room.

She gave me another hug and began rubbing her pussy against my hardon. Her hand gently grasped my ass and we began to kiss. The next thing I knew, my cock was out, her halter was untied and I had her skirt raised up. We made our way to the bed and I was pleased to find out she wasn't wearing any panties. Her firm, round, ass felt so soft and sexy.

I gently probed her soft, wet, folds with my finger as my mouth began to suck on her plump dark nipples. Soon we were totally naked in a 69 position with her on top. I put my thumb in her tight, wet, pussy as my tongue flicked her clit. She grasped my balls as she swirled her tongue ring around on my cock tip. She followed my pace and gave the base of my cock a tight squeeze as she went faster on my shaft. I made her cum and she smeared her pussy all over my face as she released her creamy juices.

She then hopped on my cock and had me sit up on the bed. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed her tits in my face. I sucked her lucious titties while she bucked on me. I began to rock with her thrusting my cock upwards as she slammed her pussy on it.

I felt my balls begin to burn and I started moaning out loud that I was gonna cum. This drove her crazy! She began talking like a slut and begging me to suck her nipples harder. I sucked them hard and she went nuts!

She stopped and got off of me. I grabbed her.

She layed on her back and began rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples. I watched as she pleasured herself. My cock was twitching as I watched her arch her back and beg me to cum with her.

I got on top of her and slid my cock inside her as she began to cum. Her spasms gripped my cock as I began to thrust harder. She squirmed under me as I rammed her till I exploded inside her...

That was the one of the most amazing sex I ever had! I got dressed and she walked me to the door. We kissed for a few minutes as I felt her naked tits one last time under her robe. I went home and got hard thinking about what happened. I had to jack off so I could sleep and believe me it was one very restful night of sleep!

Looks: 8/10 Very seductive looks like car model
Body: 9/10 Slim and perfect
Foreplay: 9/10 Great seductive moves and CFM looks... Ver exp in this area
BBBJ: 10/10 Great suction with CIM
FJ: 8/10 Great skills
Attitude: Complete slut..
RTF: Definitely
Old 24-07-2010, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!

Feeling frustated so to vent my frustation, I went down Geylang wanted to bonk Kelly.

Somehow ended up in W17. I slide open the main door & went in, tell OKT show me all the girls, duuno why OKT like not happy like that & me: "All China girls". I said I know. So, he bohpian & asked all girls to parade themselves.

KNN ... the girls are up on the stairs & limpeh gotta turn neck upwards to view them ... So I ask the OKT where is Kelly ? The OKT look-look & then asked the girls "Yah hor, where is Kelly ?". Then, all the girls yelled "KELLY !!".

So, when Kelly came out, she is not my type, thought is a bit old for me. So, I did not choose her (she disappointed lah) but instead I chose a young syt with big boobs & cfm face ... I asked her "what is your name ?" & she said "Joey".

The rest is history ...

SUMMARY

Name: Joey
House: W17
Face: 7
Boobs: C Cup natural. Very nice to see them dangling down & shaking when she's on her fours.
Body: Fair
Tummy: Don't have
HJ: not required
BJ: 6 very short file only
FJ: 10 KNN ... we fucked like there's no tomorrow & she said she cum 3 times (think she bluff but it boost my ego)
GFE: 9 no rush & high level of service.

OVERALL POINTS: 8

RTF: Of course

I am not into collecting points, I only want to have “yee fatt fatt”, do not up me if my points is more than 288.

Bros who wants points, pls PM me. No need to up me back unless i am below 288

Thank you
Old 24-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Another new SYT on board!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
[B]WL Name - Fei Fei
RTF - Yes bços I love to bonk pretty SYT ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Wow.. u found her good too.
I must RTF her soon.
Old 24-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 20
Advocate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy