The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ogura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another new SYT on board!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name - Fei Fei
Age - 24 years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.58 - 1.6 m
Home Base - L2062 (House of Lorna)
Misc Info - Has been in GL arena since a month ago.

Looks - 7.8/10

She is a pretty SYT. She has big double eyelid eyes which sparkle, nice sharp nose and small girlish lips. She has lemon facial shape which makes her a cutey. She has simple and straight tress that makes even younger. I would say she can pass off as a 21 years old lass. She reminds me of the retired June from the same house. However, June is slightly more mature and less pretty than Fei Fei.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and petite. Her butts are a little curvy which makes her a good candidate for doggie bonking.

Tits - 7/10

Not for big tities lovers as she only possesses A+ to B- assets. However, she scored for her firm and yet tender to the touch assets. Her nipples are light brown in colour.

Shower action - 7.5/10

She offered body-to-body massage and a soapy HJ. She also gave me a sensuous BBBJ in the shower. We frenched lightly to get the momentum going ... Hehehe!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She is fine in this department but nothing outlandish and extraordinaire ...Just another CAT150 standard kinda fore-play.

Frenching - 6.5/10 (Initially); 7.5/10 (Ultimately)

Initially not very passionate and seemed reluctant but during fucking, she became more engaging and discharged lots of GFE in the process. I guess she will french very passionately with lots of GFE if I RTF on her more often.

AR - 7.6/10

Quite stimulating! Initially she glided her tongue near the surface of my arse carck. She gradually increased pressure and eventually dived deep into my arse h@le!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She did it slowly, steadily and sensually ... She gave me a 3/4 deep-BBBJ ... I would personally prefer BBBJ with lots of hand/tongue action as well.

FJ - 7.5/10

She is quite tight and moist. Hmmm ... Shioklah!! We adopt Gal on rodeo ride, doggie fashion and missionary. We frenched quite a fair bit passionately in missionary. I guess she became shiok as well and ended up letting her hair down ... I love to french and bonk this pretty lass ...

Attitude - 8/10

Courteous and friendly ... Very easy to break the ice.

RTF - Yes bços I love to bonk pretty SYT ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
hi bro MaXx..in terms of looks..amy of 1654A or feifei is better?
thanks =)
Old 25-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogura View Post
hi bro MaXx..in terms of looks..amy of 1654A or feifei is better?
thanks =)
Firstly, please don't reply with the whole post in future. You are wasting space here. If not, senior bros will not only answer your query but will also zap you.

Coming back to your question, in fact beauty belongs to the eye of the beholder. Both are cute and pretty in their own right. However, Amy lose up a tad in my opinion because of her braces. If not, I will rank both equal. Service wise, both are about the same considering that Amy has improved drastically. If I were you, I would try both since an additional S$150 will unlikely cost you an arm or leg ...

Don't forget to post a FR here after you've tried. BTW, I urge you to post your query/comment on CAT150 issues in the thread called "GL150 Talk Cock, Sing Song" which was started by bro HBK.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ogura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't forget to post a FR here after you've tried. BTW, I urge you to post your query/comment on CAT150 issues in the thread called "GL150 Talk Cock, Sing Song" which was started by bro HBK.

Enjoy,
MaXx[/QUOTE]

ok sorry for replying the whole post..i will take note of it

thk u for yr prompt reply..cheers
Old 25-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
edhere28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=max_priest;5050037][B]WL Name - Fei Fei

Looks - 7.8/10

She is a pretty SYT. She has big double eyelid eyes which sparkle, nice sharp nose and small girlish lips. She has lemon facial shape which makes her a cutey. She has simple and straight tress that makes even younger. I would say she can pass off as a 21 years old...

Thanks for your new finding, bro max_priest. Would you mind to inform me is Fei Fei looks like Ki Ki of L1654A
Old 25-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Wink A pretty lass with a strange name ...

Actually I wanted to try someone else but she was preoccupied for 2 sessions and the OKT therefore asked me to give this WL from L2045 a try as she is considered quite popular. I've no qualms trying her as I remember bro HBK's positive FR on her a week ago ...

WL Name - Chu Ba (what an odd name to me!)
Age - 23 years
Origin - Sichuan, Chengdu province, PRC
Home Base - L2045
Height - 1.66 m
Misc Info - She has been in GL since a month ago.

Look - 7.5/10

I wonder why bro HBK said she is only average looking. I beg to differ. I find her rather pretty ... Probably enhance by the miracle of the cosmetic technology. She possesses nice sharp nose, double eyelid eyes (with fake eyelashes), nice small and shapely lips made for frenching and smooth fair facial complexion. In fact she looks like the Media Corp artist, Constance Song to a certain extent. Here is a pic of Constance Song's pic for your reference:

Bod - 7.5/10

She scores because of her height and fair smooth skin. Minus 0.3 points for her a little protruding tummy but not obvious.

Tits - 8.5/10

I must say she has a pair of gorgeous looking natural assets. They are size C and nipples are light pale pink in color. They are very well developed, they look firm and yet tender to the touch. I spent hell lots of time caressing, sucking, licking and moulding them even though I ain't a huge fan of big boobs gal like bro GLstunner.

Shower - N/A

No sexual action. Just an usual thorough washup before the main course.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Nothing extraordinaire ... A CAT150 ISO 9000 standard fore-play.

AR - 7/10

She was quite thorough and hardworking in this department but unfortunately I don't enjoy her AR performance. I would prefer slow and senusous probing method using the tongue tip with simultaneous hand action on my manhood while I am position on fours. Sasa and QiQi of L1654A can perform AR to my sextisfaction.

French Kissing - 8.3/10

Superb! I thought I was kissing my GF. She exerted a lot of GFE while french kissing me. I enjoyed every moment of this department.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She twisted her head alot while performing a deep throated BBBJ on me. Although it was quite well done but it would not be able to force a CIM as I have reached a stage whereby it ain't easy to make me ejaculate involuntarily. I guess only a handful of WL like the retired Qian Qian (L1658A) had done that to me. She also licked and sucked my penis shaft, scrotum and testicals enthusiastically.

FJ - 7.5/10

She was certainly quite tight down south but not very wet compare to some other SYT. We adopted several positions before reaching climax. It was quite an interesting bonk as I can't help thinking if I was actually bonking a Media Corp artist lookalike ... Disclaimer - I hope I did not disappoint you guys ... Otherwise it may be an illusion on my part.

Attitude - 8/10

I have nothing to fault her. She is a very friendly lass and she is someone who is very easy to get along with people.

RTF - No doubt about it as we can click pretty well ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-07-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Old 26-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 16
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Yeeterday noon feeling horny decide to go my fav willy place at lor 28 hse 31A to release my stress. My mind already have one pretty syt i saw a few days ago when i was sitting at the counter. Waste no time i tell gwee that i want tis gal name ling zi. 15 mins later she arrived n LUCKY me i discover a new gem on board.
WL name: LING ZI ( She told me she arrive 1 mth ago n work 2 weeks only )
Place of origin: PRC GUANGXI
House: lor 16 hse 49
Height: abt 1.62m
Looks: 8/10. Not the most stunning beauty but got a typical SG syt look. Sweet gal big eyes. Can compare with those sexy syt walking down orchard road.
Body: 8/10. Got a hourglass curvy figure with no tummy at all.
Boobs: 7/10. 32C. Not really huge boobs but firm n nice to fondle. So soft n tender.
Frenching: 9/10. I like kissing my galfriend. When we close the door she initiated the frenching so passionately done i feel like in heaven.
Showerjob: 7.5/10. Quite SOP stil kiss me passionately in the shower. Give me a great bbbj so shiokadoo!
Bbbj: 7.5/10. Great bbbj with still room for improvement. Good suction nearly make me CIM if i cannot hold.
Fuckjob: 8.5/10. Very accomodating n bonk various position with me. OMG I m bonking one of the tightest pussy in geylang. So shiok that i reach orgasm fast n explode cannot tahan bonking a syt.
Attitude: 10/10. A sweet n friendly gal willing to learn when i give her some tips how to please a man. After fuckjob she even give me a great massage where she learn in guangxi. That really relieve all my stress from work. She really what i call pro n all out to please her customer. Another GEM is discovered.
RTF: Definitely 200%. Can't wait for the next bonking session with her.
To all horny bros pls treat her well n she sure return a greater service. HAPPY BONKING CHEERS!
Old 27-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 16
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Yeeterday noon feeling horny decide to go my fav willy place at lor 28 hse 31A to release my stress. My mind already have one pretty syt i saw a few days ago when i was sitting at the counter. Waste no time i tell gwee that i want tis gal name ling zi. 15 mins later she arrived n LUCKY me i discover a new gem on board.
WL name: LING ZI ( She told me she arrive 1 mth ago n work 2 weeks only )
Place of origin: PRC GUANGXI
House: lor 16 hse 49
Height: abt 1.62m
Looks: 8/10. Not the most stunning beauty but got a typical SG syt look. Sweet gal big eyes. Can compare with those sexy syt walking down orchard road.
Body: 8/10. Got a hourglass curvy figure with no tummy at all.
Boobs: 7/10. 32C. Not really huge boobs but firm n nice to fondle. So soft n tender.
Frenching: 9/10. I like kissing my galfriend. When we close the door she initiated the frenching so passionately done i feel like in heaven.
Showerjob: 7.5/10. Quite SOP stil kiss me passionately in the shower. Give me a great bbbj so shiokadoo!
Bbbj: 7.5/10. Great bbbj with still room for improvement. Good suction nearly make me CIM if i cannot hold.
Fuckjob: 8.5/10. Very accomodating n bonk various position with me. OMG I m bonking one of the tightest pussy in geylang. So shiok that i reach orgasm fast n explode cannot tahan bonking a syt.
Attitude: 10/10. A sweet n friendly gal willing to learn when i give her some tips how to please a man. After fuckjob she even give me a great massage where she learn in guangxi. That really relieve all my stress from work. She really what i call pro n all out to please her customer. Another GEM is discovered.
RTF: Definitely 200%. Can't wait for the next bonking session with her.
To all horny bros pls treat her well n she sure return a greater service. HAPPY BONKING CHEERS!
Cannot tahan liao RTF bonk ling zi again today. Still so sweet n sexy her pussy still so tight. I perform 69 on her n make her so sex crazy. Now i m also addicted to licking her pussy. Shiok!
Old 27-07-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Wanted to get the new tall girl from 1612 today but not working...

So walked around and ended up at 1805, to see the new stocks.
What I can see onsite don't look very appealing to me so OKT called for Chu Ba. Looked at her, fair, deep cleavage, mai tu liao, go into room!

When she took off her top, a pair of twin peaks revealed themselves before my eyes.... Size is comparable to Xiaoli's but is sagging abit with stretch marks.

She's abit meaty with slight tummy. Rather tall at 1.65m and cheerful.
Bros who call for her should be careful with her nose as she had a nose job done.

Looks 7/10 Pretty...partly due to the makeup, black eyeliner and fake eyelashes.
Body 7.5/10 would have been 8 if not for being slightly meaty
Boobs 36C
FJ 7/10 but doggie was tight. Her moans got louder during doggie so I think she likes it.

After finish, while I was leaving, I saw a tan skin girl in black dress. Looks rather slutty... maybe, just maybe I will try her next time...anyone who went 1805 today know who she is?
Old 28-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mamamiayeah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

name: Min Min
origin: made in china
House: 1805
looks: 8/10 very innocent look. Abit like Korean also.
Body:8/10 nice curves
neh neh: b+ firm and soft with light nipples.
ar: never did it
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
rtf: Yes

Reach room then let the action begin. Went in and sit down then she came hugging me and gave me a peck. Then she offer to take my clothes off. And went in the shower.

Dried up. Went on bed. She offered for a short massage. Not so interesting but I like it looking at her smiling through the mirror. After that, turned around and she start her catbath. Nothing much but she nipple few seconds then pop my didi once. Again and again. Everytime she pop my didi will sing one phrase of the national anthem. Then she started to bbbj. Very normal only.

capped and Started with missionary then she moaned louder and louder. Don't really like her moaning but looking at her hornied pretty face is enough. Pump and pump then switch to doggy mode. Pump again and she keep askng me to accelerate. So I did so and she keep "ah Hao shuang ah...."

Switched back to missionarry mode and here very intense. She stretch her arm and started to arrouse my balls. Finally beh tahan then let go my army. After cleaning up she told me to rest and she rest together. Few mins time she slept lol can understand that she is tired as she told me that she never sleep yesterday. Tap her up and she shocked haha. Bath and left with my can of coke. Went down and okt ask me how was is with a smile. I just thumb up and TCss with okt awhile and left.
Old 29-07-2010, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamiayeah View Post
name: Min Min
origin: made in china
House: 1805
looks: 8/10 very innocent look. Abit like Korean also.
Body:8/10 nice curves
neh neh: b+ firm and soft with light nipples.
ar: never did it
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
rtf: Yes

Reach room then let the action begin. Went in and sit down then she came hugging me and gave me a peck. Then she offer to take my clothes off. And went in the shower.

Dried up. Went on bed. She offered for a short massage. Not so interesting but I like it looking at her smiling through the mirror. After that, turned around and she start her catbath. Nothing much but she nipple few seconds then pop my didi once. Again and again. Everytime she pop my didi will sing one phrase of the national anthem. Then she started to bbbj. Very normal only.

capped and Started with missionary then she moaned louder and louder. Don't really like her moaning but looking at her hornied pretty face is enough. Pump and pump then switch to doggy mode. Pump again and she keep askng me to accelerate. So I did so and she keep "ah Hao shuang ah...."

Switched back to missionarry mode and here very intense. She stretch her arm and started to arrouse my balls. Finally beh tahan then let go my army. After cleaning up she told me to rest and she rest together. Few mins time she slept lol can understand that she is tired as she told me that she never sleep yesterday. Tap her up and she shocked haha. Bath and left with my can of coke. Went down and okt ask me how was is with a smile. I just thumb up and TCss with okt awhile and left.
So Min Min is one of the 5 flowers they import recently. Really must go & take a look. Majority of them wont make u feel that ur trip is wasted..
Old 04-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
junglelion is Cool - loads of Potential

Had my first session with this new girl, from 1805. Not bad for a starter… You bros can consider.. fresh meat…

Name: Mi Xue
House: L1805
Height: Tall, like a model… around 1.7m
Looks: 7/10 Very sexy legs, model looks with curly shoulder length hair
Previous Occupation: She told me she is new to this line. Previous working as a sales executive in China.
Foreplay: 8/10 Very cute and innocent yet seductive… She gave me a massage and keep on giggling at my DIDI. Like a virgin first time saw such a sight…
BBBJ: 8/10 Gave me deepthroat in the shower room. Fire and ice treatment on bed.
FJ: 8/10 Real moans… I led the action all the way. She is a very accommodative and obedient girl.
RTF: Yes, definitely
Old 04-08-2010, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Sam SongSong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_zhu View Post
A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

To all Bro,
I will be updating most of the Bro and my FRs here. For your Bro to read out the gals we had try and service of the gals... If anything you wanna know just PM me or Ask me in my Xiao_Zhu Fresh FRs hitlist on GL 150cats ... I will Reply ASAP

To the newbies,
your can read the FRs here so it will help you to find out who's your target...
great sir... look forward to get more updates from you ya.. cheers...
Old 04-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
its L20 H07

U should have get her to put on her specs

really look like a JC gal
How's the interior of 2007? comparable to 2033 and 2062?
Old 04-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi can any bros.. list down the top most desirable legal PRC girls here?
Old 04-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
How's the interior of 2007? comparable to 2033 and 2062?
All three houses got it's own style

Key things is room must be spacious, clean and queen size bed must be shiok n not soft which L20H07 have

Last edited by poolhot.; 04-08-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1