The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Here's quick question...

I just lost nearly all my positive 68 points... and checking through my profile, i found 21 different negative comments about me.

I posted in $150 FRs, Big Boobs etc... they were merely responses to some postings... and yes, one of them was about a stupid experience i had fucking 2 different chics unprotected twice who weren't FLs or WLs... and i got zapped? WTF? And this was about how i caught STD becos of bad decisions.... it wasn't about advocating unprotected sex but on the contrary it was about encouraging protected sex and oral sex.

I also got zapped posting 2 FRs which were i think a day or two apart ... i mean... the comment left behind seems to be about the person not believing that i fucked 2 different girls over 2 days.... BECAUSE IT WASN'T... i had 2 sessions over a much longer duration but never did contribute any FRs... so was that so fucking wrong?

Someone else zapped me leaving a comment that i was an OKT runner ... OMFG... obviously i that guy didn't read my previous postings.

I've shared so much and helped other bros who have PMed me personally on advice and other personal help.... sigh.. and this is what i get.

Guess its back to ground zero to work those points up.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

This is really getting irritating ... we got the usual goons that will jump in @ every opportunity to preach the RAW IS WAR message, we got idiots like Alejandro88 who will follow the poster to whatever thread he may be and KPKB and spam the various threads. sounds like a personal vendetta to me ... so many other guys posting about doing WLs raw but somehow he only picks up this one.

what's the big fuss is about ??? really ... u mean to tell me only people who post here cheong GL WLs ??? cannot be right ... so wouldn't that mean that there is an even larger group of fuggers out there whom "we do not know your sexual habits" of (to quote HBK), making up a major slice of the GL cheongster demographic ???

The bottom line commercial sex itself is a RISK ... U just do your part, which is basically all you can do. U come SBF, people feed u wrong info u oso LL ...

u wanna cheong dun scared, u wanna scared dun cheong

Please note that no one (especially me) is asking u to be a kamikaze commando cheongster with no regards to own health, but dun b a fugger standing on some imagined moral high ground to shoot people down.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
u wanna cheong dun scared,
u wanna scared dun cheong
true and very true

last of all beware of KC !!!

SBF members cheong hard and cheong smart
Old 10-11-2010, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree wif bro jdi813 also.

I cheonged GL last time, used the CD for intercourse, but BJ was the thing that got me STD once.. confirmed from a WL in GL. Long time ago liao.. like over 10 years back...

I immediately saw doc when got symptoms and stayed away from any sexual activity until I fully recovered. But seriously, u will never know if a WL is actually infected until u kena. the virus could be in her throat... and if one dude just passed it to her.. and u next in line.. just suay.

So, be careful and cheong safely.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 10-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
I agree wif bro jdi813 also.

I cheonged GL last time, used the CD for intercourse, but BJ was the thing that got me STD once.. confirmed from a WL in GL. Long time ago liao.. like over 10 years back...

I immediately saw doc when got symptoms and stayed away from any sexual activity until I fully recovered. But seriously, u will never know if a WL is actually infected until u kena. the virus could be in her throat... and if one dude just passed it to her.. and u next in line.. just suay.

So, be careful and cheong safely.
hahahahaha sounds like u kena NGU ... virus is localised at the throat and depends on whether u hit the spot or not during BBBJ ... so whether u kena or not really depends on ur luck
Old 10-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
This is really getting irritating ... we got the usual goons that will jump in @ every opportunity to preach the RAW IS WAR message, we got idiots like Alejandro88 who will follow the poster to whatever thread he may be and KPKB and spam the various threads. sounds like a personal vendetta to me ... so many other guys posting about doing WLs raw but somehow he only picks up this one.

what's the big fuss is about ??? really ... u mean to tell me only people who post here cheong GL WLs ??? cannot be right ... so wouldn't that mean that there is an even larger group of fuggers out there whom "we do not know your sexual habits" of (to quote HBK), making up a major slice of the GL cheongster demographic ???

Please note that no one (especially me) is asking u to be a kamikaze commando cheongster with no regards to own health, but dun b a fugger standing on some imagined moral high ground to shoot people down.
Attention All samsters!

We have another bloody moron jdi813 who seemed to contradict what he said. If you read carefully the meaning behind all his words, he seemed to contradict what he said.

Hey moron jdi813, don't act like an angel here lah! We need to eradict this irresponsible behaviour here before everyone here start to flood the threads with raw thingey and thought it is perfectly alright to raw WL. I know raw still happen in GL to a certain extent and maybe restricted to a smaller group of ppl who cheong GL. I have heard many PRC WL who tend to reject raw but of course there are some PRC WL who only offer raw to a very special few. What I am driving at is, do not encourage raw here but your words seem to advocate raw is ok so long if you don't make the mistake again and so long you do your part to cheong safely. So what kinda fucking shit you are uttering here, Mr Moron jdi813??

Mr Moron jdi813, when you said we are only targeting at Largeville, answer me? How many times you witness raw discussion in these GL threads within a month?? Wake up, moron!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Attention All samsters!

We have another bloody moron jdi813 who seemed to contradict what he said. If you read carefully the meaning behind all his words, he seemed to contradict what he said.

Hey moron jdi813, don't act like an angel here lah! We need to eradict this irresponsible behaviour here before everyone here start to flood the threads with raw thingey and thought it is perfectly alright to raw WL. I know raw still happen in GL to a certain extent and maybe restricted to a smaller group of ppl who cheong GL. I have heard many PRC WL who tend to reject raw but of course there are some PRC WL who only offer raw to a very special few. What I am driving at is, do not encourage raw here but your words seem to advocate raw is ok so long if you don't make the mistake again and so long you do your part to cheong safely. So what kinda fucking shit you are uttering here, Mr Moron jdi813??

Mr Moron jdi813, when you said we are only targeting at Largeville, answer me? How many times you witness raw discussion in these GL threads within a month?? Wake up, moron!!!
WTF ??? please explain the contradictions in my posts ... also how the hell am i encouraging RAW sex from my last few postings ??? dun anyhow go around KPKB i seem this seem that ... show me how u read the message behind my posts.

yes there have been postings of raw in either the matters of the heart or GL (cat150 or cat50) threads but if u want to u can go look them up yourself, me lazy to go dig them up.
Quote:
Hey moron!! The words of yours above are encouraging raw is possible. This is especially No Good for newbie cheonsters who just step into the commercial sex world. You as a snr cheonster, can't you wrap this raw thingey yourself? Your words, on one hand sounded like you are encouraging RAW although on the other hand, you acted like an angel and sounded forgiving so long you realised your mistake in a moment of folly!!! Fuck you, hypocrite & moron!!
like i said above ... how the hell am i promoting RAW ??? no i'm not forgiving ... who r we to "forgive"anyone here online ??? u seem to have a rather mis-guided sense of self importance.

if u're so worried bout the newbies, keep telling them to go read the stickies ... everything is spelt out there if i didn't remember wrongly.

SBF is and always will be a place to share info on the commercial sex scene ... it is not a place to condemn or run anyone off the forum like some vigilante. I seldom posts nowadays but I really cannot stand idiots like u coming in to KPKB, be preachy and moralistic.

oh ya ... fug u too
Old 10-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
WTF ??? please explain the contradictions in my posts ... also how the hell am i encouraging RAW sex from my last few postings ??? dun anyhow go around KPKB i seem this seem that ... show me how u read the message behind my posts.

yes there have been postings of raw in either the matters of the heart or GL (cat150 or cat50) threads but if u want to u can go look them up yourself, me lazy to go dig them up.like i said above ... how the hell am i promoting RAW ??? no i'm not forgiving ... who r we to "forgive"anyone here online ??? u seem to have a rather mis-guided sense of self importance.

if u're so worried bout the newbies, keep telling them to go read the stickies ... everything is spelt out there if i didn't remember wrongly.

SBF is and always will be a place to share info on the commercial sex scene ... it is not a place to condemn or run anyone off the forum like some vigilante. I seldom posts nowadays but I really cannot stand idiots like u coming in to KPKB, be preachy and moralistic.

oh ya ... fug u too
Hi..old friend,relax
Old 10-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Attention All samsters!

You're the one Moron

Zap you!
Old 11-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahahahaha sounds like u kena NGU ... virus is localised at the throat and depends on whether u hit the spot or not during BBBJ ... so whether u kena or not really depends on ur luck
Bro, i dun remember wad the doc said abt the disease, i only rembr him asking:

Doc: Did you see any sores or marks on the gals mouth, lips or tongue?
Me: no..
Doc: So u had unprotected oral sex?
Me:... err.. yes...
Doc: did you give the gal cunnilingus?
Me: Huh?! What dat?
Doc:... did you give the gal oral sex?
Me: No! I pay what, still must service her ah? (note 10 years ago, I was... still immature n naive)
Doc:... ok, just for your info, some STD viruses can linger in the throat.. and if she gave you unprotected oral sex, and it hit the right spot.. congrats.
Me: Heck.. next time dun ask for deep-throat liao..oops. err . i mean next time use CD... hehheh

One month I abstained, went back to see doc to confirm, and stayed away from sex for another one month, and also went to check for HIV, doc's orders.

Heng is Negative!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 11-11-2010, 04:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai31 View Post
You're the one Moron

Zap you!
bro..support u

by 2morrow
Old 11-11-2010, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
This statement is highly disturbing! It gives the impression that since we cheong we shouldn't be scared of anything...

The truth is we cheong but we are still scared. Therefore we take only CALCULATED RISKS. For example BBBJ is far far less risky than raw. So raw is a big no-no while BBBJ I would say is calculated risk...

What's important is to find a balance point, whereby the risk is very low while the pleasure level is reasonably high
Old 11-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
... blah blah blah ... This fellow jdi813 summoned his kakis to gang zapped you wor. But also see you have your fair share of supporters to bring u to positive points again. It goes to show that many brothers here are against samsters talking too much about raw sex here and most brothers if not all support safe sex.

Bro, did those fellows leave their nick behind when zapped u? Let me know who zap you, I may also summon my gang to zap them back, ok?

I salute your bravery to kick the ass of those unreasonable coward bullies here! I roughly know who is this fellow jdi813 gang. I also witnessed this same gang tried in vain to gang zap a famous & snr bro. Fortunately this famous bro is rock solid and came out even stronger and untouchable. I guess this bloody gang now has to swallow their pride seeing the rise of this famous bro. Good samsters will prevail only!!... blah blah blah ...
really ... u know my gang ah ??? pls la bro this isn't exactly mafia wars ya ???

Anyway where got time ... i haven't even bothered to zap him or ask anyone else to do so ... got better things to do in this forum like asking my the more reliable bros for contacts and reccomendations for good places to cheong.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
This statement is highly disturbing! It gives the impression that since we cheong we shouldn't be scared of anything...

The truth is we cheong but we are still scared. Therefore we take only CALCULATED RISKS. For example BBBJ is far far less risky than raw. So raw is a big no-no while BBBJ I would say is calculated risk...

What's important is to find a balance point, whereby the risk is very low while the pleasure level is reasonably high
aiya ... somehow i find that SBF has really changed over the years ... the forummers nowadays not as easy going or cheong savvy as last time. maybe when we did trial and error cheonging we were better prepared or HELL ... maybe even the sex education we had in secondary school did a better job back then.

last time wanna get commercial sex must really know where to go and what to do ... now with SBF, commercial sex is rampant and even easily available to idiots who should not be cheonging in the 1st place. If u engage in commercial sex and not even know the risks u are taking or the measures u should be taking to protect urself, u shouldn't even be doing it ... IMHO.

like i said before la ... scared here refers to being overly worried about every little thing ... just make sure u do what u gotta do and do the right thing ... not worry bout whether the guy before u clean or not, or whether the gal got any risky encounters in the god knows how many months she's been working, or did she go to a private clinic for a jab before her monthly checkup just so she would be ensured a clean bill of health or is she really clean (yes, this is common practice in some of the legal houses ... something like an in-house rule for their gals)

wanna cheong dun scared, wanna scared dun cheong ... simply means to worry about the things u can control and not about others that are totally beyond your control ... this statement used to be understood easily back when SBF first started out ... but i guess either the forum is populated with nit pickers or noobs who shouldn't be fucking commercially or i'm just getting old and out of touch with the cheongsters these days.

Honestly I feel kinda sad seeing the replies coming in ... but whatever ya, to each his own.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
aiya ... somehow i find that SBF has really changed over the years ... the forummers nowadays not as easy going or cheong savvy as last time. maybe when we did trial and error cheonging we were better prepared or HELL ... .....

Honestly I feel kinda sad seeing the replies coming in ... but whatever ya, to each his own.
Hi Bro Jdi813: i agree with you... its kinda sad watching how from my simple post on sharing my past experiences where i made wrong choices turned into a mountain of disproportionate opinions.

I had genuine reasons for my posts ... i've seen quite a few posts in other categories where young NSmen come to SBF to get info and have their questions answered. On top of that, I've had my own circle of bros who cheong and have caught viruses that may not be life threatening but with no cure out there.... with all these happening, i thought i throw in a life line by sharing my past experiences that had poor judgment, resulting to opening a door for myself to catch one of these viruses.

It would be nice if there was a 'button' somewhere to purge all this and just leave postings/threads that provides more information for cheongsters looking for a good time, removing all judgmental accusations and the 'holier than thou' postings.

ok... this is my last response.

Work hard, play hard, stay safe!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1