The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeboy2010 View Post
when she likes you and she knows you like her,
she will play the game of using money to measure the degree of love.
my girl asked me to pay her a visit fortnitely, then ask for makan ...
next Iphone, laptop, camera and S$200K to buy her out.

I only bought her makan and tonic drink
wah lau eh!
now that I stopped seeing her
she tries to call me and ask me to buy
her a watch less than $200 and go see her.

KC here, KC there and KC everywhere !
Old 11-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah lau eh!
now that I stopped seeing her
she tries to call me and ask me to buy
her a watch less than $200 and go see her.

KC here, KC there and KC everywhere !
Ha Ha...

Bro...no fish prawn also good lah...

No 200k then $200 also fine too...

One man's paradise is another man's prison huh...

Cheers...unfit
Old 12-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ha Ha...

Bro...no fish prawn also good lah...

No 200k then $200 also fine too...

One man's paradise is another man's prison huh...

Cheers...unfit
wah lau, now she keeps calling

and I juz ignore the phone
Old 12-11-2010, 02:52 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Quote:

If u sit there long enough at the lounge,
u'll see the girls making calls or sms to get their darling to come.

Simple marketing ... OKT sometimes even encourage them to do that
Old 12-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Hey bro Alejandro88,

I can see your rep points moving up and down like those stock prices in KL counters. This fellow jdi813 summoned his kakis to gang zapped you wor. But also see you have your fair share of supporters to bring u to positive points again. It goes to show that many brothers here are against samsters talking too much about raw sex here and most brothers if not all support safe sex.

Bro, did those fellows leave their nick behind when zapped u? Let me know who zap you, I may also summon my gang to zap them back, ok?

I salute your bravery to kick the ass of those unreasonable coward bullies here! I roughly know who is this fellow jdi813 gang.
Bro Chimp, thanks for the kind words lah. Actually I don't give a damn to the rep points. These bloody coward bastards can gang zap me till kingdom arrives, I would still be around kick their asses and more importantly to suppress fake FR posting in this forum. The only one who can eliminate me the owner of this forum. Kekekeke!!!

As usual, the bloody bastard cowards never leave their siggy behind when zapping me. These two weak bones morons, Thai31 and Optimus_Prime however left their siggy behind when they zapped me. I must say these two weak bone clowns do not have any opinion of themselves. They just following their gang mate, jdi813 blindly without judging the situation independantly. I am sadden to see Optimus_Prime with his high rep points and years in SBF acted like a man without an opinion of himself and the worse is, he acted as if he left his brain somewhere else when surf SBF. I have no fucking respect for these two clowns who support jdi813 just because they are cyber buddies!!

At least there are a few samsters here who saw what I perceived. Good examples are Bros Mett, Chimp, Gesch and a few other uppers who left messages in my credit box as well as my in-box of PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Hi Bro Jdi813: i agree with you... its kinda sad watching how from my simple post on sharing my past experiences where i made wrong choices turned into a mountain of disproportionate opinions.

I had genuine reasons for my posts ... i've seen quite a few posts in other categories where young NSmen come to SBF to get info and have their questions answered. On top of that, I've had my own circle of bros who cheong and have caught viruses that may not be life threatening but with no cure out there.... with all these happening, i thought i throw in a life line by sharing my past experiences that had poor judgment, resulting to opening a door for myself to catch one of these viruses.

Work hard, play hard, stay safe!
I am also very sad to see that you never seem to learn your lesson. U kenna STD one time and still dare to go for unprotected sex and evetually kenna STD again. U are an incorrigible horny bugger! I hope you've really learned this time.

Mind you!! This is not a mountain disproportionate opinions and neither are we making a mountain out of a mole hill. Do you know how serious was your mistake??? Just imagine what will happen if 75% or more samsters who are irresponsible like you??! Answer me?!! Judging from the way you put across above, it makes me think that you still have not learned your lesson thoroughly. When are you gonna learn?! Damn it!!!
Old 13-11-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What to do bro...

Times are bad and pockets are tight...

Mei Mei also got to do TELEMARKETING liao...

Cheers...unfit
Old 13-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
What to do bro...

Times are bad and pockets are tight...

Mei Mei also got to do TELEMARKETING liao...

Cheers...unfit
competition stiff, they call to
want us to see them again

be it KC or no KC
Old 13-11-2010, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 20
Compass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Tension68;5390042]
Doc: did you give the gal cunnilingus?
Me: Huh?! What dat?
[QUOTE]

haha, tot ur england very powderful?
but hor, i think u still prefer BBBJ rite?
I dare not liao, after got rashes last time
now must use CD.. bo pian... if not scared pass on to...
u noe who la...
Old 13-11-2010, 04:07 AM
Samster (M)

be it WL or ONS

wear the helmet
Old 13-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Just imagine what will happen if 75% or more samsters who are irresponsible like you??!
If that happens, the whole of GL will be closed because of epidemic and our fun days will be over...
Old 13-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
If that happens, the whole of GL will be closed because of epidemic and our fun days will be over...
Yes! Thats exactly the bone of contention!

Some idiots don't even know the seriousness of this issue simply by making sweeping statement here. Good examples are these two buggers, jdi813 and largeville.
Old 13-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Some idiots don't even know the seriousness of this issue simply by making sweeping statement here. Good examples are these two buggers, jdi813 and largeville.
the only one i see making sweeping statements is u ... so are u going to help show me how my posts are contradicting and how to decipher the hidden messages behind my posts that promote raw ??? cannot be u never see my post in the cat150 thread ???

or maybe it's because u can't ... so all u can do is KPKB, call me names and use demeaning language & cheap shots in BIG BOLD FONTS so that u can hide the fact that u r just full of bullshit using the hype circus that u built to get sympathy support
Old 13-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mett View Post
Do you need a majority? If 60,000 attend a football match, you ask all 60,000 what really happen? No need what. As a long as got a few bros share info, which is what happens in every forum, you will get info. And you expect the info exchange must be 100 per cent accurate but no need what. And what you are expecting is especially funny when majority of the FR ratings here cannot be trusted.So follow your logic means don't post FR at all loh
huh ??? cheem sia ... u lost me somewhere in your line of reasoning and it's reference to what i said.

Basically all i was saying that worrying about n putting the kind of effort into compiling a list is just not efficient (for lack of a better word).

My thinking is such ya ... let's say GL got 100 gals, SBF reports 20 of these gals do RAW ... so when u cheong u now divert ur attention to the remaining 80 "safe" ones.

Wouldn't u think that some among these 80 could be similar to the 20 reported ... just that the cheongsters involved aren't from or do not post in SBF. Does this scenario make u feel better or safer when u cheong copmmercially ???

If it does help some of the guys here sleep better at nite ... why not ??? My own opinion is that time taken compiling the list could be used by that bro elsewhere ... that's it.
Quote:
Obviously in the last 16 years, not much progress on how you exchange info has been made
gotta agree with u on this one ... my FRs have remained largely the same since my initial few, what can i say ... i found a good template to follow to begin with
Quote:
What am I trying to pull exactly? Are you trying to pull a fast one? Please talk sense
aiya same as u ... why do i need to pull anything ??? i was asking cos all ur replies all got a some sort of conclusion with a point to prove. eh ... i'm actually putting in effort to post this sort of chatter here something i usually don't bother with ... but it's been a slow week in the office so ...
Quote:
Your reply not very matured leh
aiya ... now u being nit picky ... was referring to the mindset of the fuggers back then when it came to commercial sex ... not the mindset for debating la ... please use my reply in context
Quote:
So if many people seem to not understand, maybe the problem is you? Anyways what's with the 'nowadays'? Please lah, last time policeman wear shorts

How you like to talk 16 years or 30 years ago is history
not so many la ... just u, the rude dude and a couple more ... from what i can see less than 10

sorry bro ... my only base of comparison is from the past when i was rather active in the TCSS shit and all ... now i just read stories and post FRs from time to time nia, so not too in touch with the rest of the forum nowadays.

anyway to each his own ya ... u dun have to agree with me, u dun even have to feel that what i post makes sense ... u just gotta make sure that when u cheong commercially u gotta do what u need to to protect urself

Last edited by jdi813; 13-11-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Some idiots don't even know the seriousness
of this issue simply by making sweeping statement here.
Good examples are these two buggers, jdi813 and largeville.
Quote:
If that happens, the whole of GL will be closed
because of epidemic and our fun days will be over...
Honestly, with the monetary returns from this trade
which is also driving the economy; I dun think such
event will ever happen as the governing body for the
vice I believe has taken precaution of such outcome,
that's why all WLs are required to go for check ups.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1