The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ahTay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyahTay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasezapme View Post
Like to zap newbie ?

I am willing to get zap

Please zap me
Your nick is very irritating. You kiam teo zap
Old 13-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
thesituation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, cant give one more chance?? from +172 to -182 overnight is super harsh leh

i now realise my mistake! i initially had no idea why my points kena zap until like that, but now that i read this thread, i know and acknowledge my mistake! my hard earned points and my ability to exchange info with other bros is gone! pleaseeee bro one more chance!!!!

A: you can sleep with a light on.
Old 13-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3637 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Now i know why my points went to negative.......
Moderator please open your eyes and go check if i did contribute (thought not as much as some Bros) lah.
A forum is for all to contribute and have fun (be it zapping or upping other's point), a form of past-time and relaxation, since Moderator cannot accept what i did that's fine with me man.......
Old 13-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ch18;6228231]Now i know why my points went to negative.......
Moderator please open your eyes and go check if i did contribute (thought not as much as some Bros) lah. [QUOTE]

http://sbfjust.rocks/member.php?u=359838

7K plus posts and yet power all gone overnight too

As you mentioned it's all about FUN and soon you'll take it in your stride
Old 13-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch18 View Post
A forum is for all to contribute and have fun (be it zapping or upping other's point), a form of past-time and relaxation,
Yes the forum is about having fun and zapping and adding points is part and parcel of the game. However, when you use the rep system to fuck people without having the balls to leave your nick but stab them in the back with profanities, it may be fun for you but it is NOT FUN for the person you zapped.

When points are added, everyone leaves their nick with a "please up me back" request. You should therefore leave your nick so that those you fuck have the option to FUCK YOU BACK!

FUN needs to be a two way street and should not be at the expense of others.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
http://sbfjust.rocks/member.php?u=359838

7K plus posts and yet power all gone overnight too

As you mentioned it's all about FUN and soon you'll take it in your stride
You may be trying to garner sympathy here but you have conveniently left out the reason your previous nick was neutralised. I'll give you an opportunity to tell everyone what you and your gang tried to do to sammyboyforum.com
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

bro, can give me another chance and give my points back please? i admit my mistake and it was a stupid thing to do! but i also have contributed and shared a lot of this forum too! now i cant do much of that! PLEASE BRO! wont happen again!

+172 to -182 overnight is a HUGE punishment for one mistake! please consider that i'm an active contributor to this forum, and without my reputation points which i worked hard to get, i cant exchange info as much

Old 13-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The profanity detector has revealed another violation of rule 8.

Quote:
thesituation zaps hotmale24 19:12, 6th Aug 2011 -1 you are full of shit. FUCK OFF!

The offending nick has been placed under moderation as a result.

i admit my mistake, and it was terrible of me to do such a thing. wont happen again, promise! lesson learnt after losing all my hard earned reputation points. please consider that i am an active contributor and always share and exchange info with other bros.

because of my one unfortunate and stupid mistake, i am unable to do so now! PLEASE may i have another chance and get my hard earned points and power back?

Old 13-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesituation View Post
i admit my mistake, and it was terrible of me to do such a thing. wont happen again, promise! lesson learnt after losing all my hard earned reputation points. please consider that i am an active contributor and always share and exchange info with other bros.

because of my one unfortunate and stupid mistake, i am unable to do so now! PLEASE may i have another chance and get my hard earned points and power back?
You can still post. The only difference is that there'll be a slight delay before your posts appear. If you continue your contributions, you'll be back in positive territory in no time at all.

Alternatively, you can register a new nick and start at 20 points. It's a lot faster than working your way back from -171. You should consider yourself lucky that you seem to gain points very easily. You posted 75 messages and earned 171 points. I've posted 6145 messages over 10 years and only have 619 points.

There are periods where my points remain stagnant for months even though I've tried my best to be helpful.

Old 13-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ahTay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyahTay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why make for "something ideally zero occurence" to have an occurence ? Then say don't do it again ?
Old 13-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Pak dont need sympathy mind you

Pak quest for viewership in Pak's thread

Pak shared a new forum to Pak's friend list and Sam block nick SBY - sharing is caring right

So there you have it

Anything Pak missed out Sam

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 13-08-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Anything Pak missed out Sam
Yes. You left out the fact that you were part of a syndicate that sent out thousands of PMs advertising a new forum to compete with this one. The mistake they made was to send a copy to ME too. Otherwise, I never would have known.

Mind you I'm not afraid of competition. There are many competing forums where the webmasters behave like gentlemen and purchase space for advertising. I have even provided publicity FOC to start up sites after they requested my help.

If decent playboy.com owners had simply sent me a PM or email, we could easily have worked something out to the benefit of both parties.

Instead, they chose to recruit members covertly to send SPAM via the PM system instead so they could maximise publicity without having to pay a cent while costing me money in bandwidth and server resources.

Old 13-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

The nick Elson has been placed under moderation. Clone of MaiDuaKang.

Old 13-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
bulldozer101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldozer101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Pak dont need sympathy mind you

Pak quest for viewership in Pak's thread

Pak shared a new forum to Pak's friend list and Sam block nick SBY - sharing is caring right
In Indo's culture, the title Bapak (Pak) & Ibu are accorded to people of high stature or seniority. it's a form of address; part of a respectful title.

However, here, day in day out i see someone calling himself Pak. That's sheer THICK-SKINNED.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
redant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Redant

Care to share what amuses you about lauliao and cloneking as well as the rep points and all when Pak didn't see you contributing positively to this forum.
Why should I explain to you ? If I remember correctly I am talking to lauliao and cloneking. I am waiting for them to reply. Why are you replying ? Could they be your clones too ?

I am redant and not related to anyone in this forum. You sure have a good imagination .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1