The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
Alan Ong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlan Ong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cambodia

Bros, Can share any lobangs in Cambodia as I will be covering this country in my job start Jan 2012. I have never visited this place before.

Can Never Achieve
Old 31-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Ong View Post
Bros, Can share any lobangs in Cambodia as I will be covering this country in my job start Jan 2012. I have never visited this place before.
Hi Bro,

I dun know it will help or not as I was having happening session there ten years ago, but I presume the style should be the same except for the increase in cost.

At that time, if you want to go cheong, better go with a local or unless you are ready to be rob as it is a bad place. If you want to pick up girls, go to those disco or pub with of Angmo around. Girls will automatic pick you up. At that time the cost is around USD 25 per night, but they usual leave around the morning 5 to 6 am.

If you have a playful local ask him to bring you around, I was evr brought to a local fuck shop and screw a below twenty girls for just USD5 nett!

Sorry I hope it will help, anyway that was one of my best fuck experience while travelling overseas.

Have a good bonk!
Old 31-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps if u do a search properly U can find a thread about Cambodia by Bro Faidenk. Lotsa helpful info there

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yah.. that thread by bro faidenk is a very good reference for those going to cambodia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1