The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 02-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Ok guys , I found something interesting in the net , seems local , any infos on her or anyone tried her before ? Thanks and happy new year

http://imgur.com/a/Ec08f#1
Old 02-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all the bros in here i wanna say hello to you all and thank you for being so active all these years. i'm new to this forum and came across this in the new year. please give me your guidance and help a brother out. i just got booked a session and it will be my very first one. hopefully they'll be plenty more to come. i was asked to make a ball gag but have no idea how to. perhaps one of you bros can help another bro out. also if you got any information about Mistress Cruela please let me know. By Pm

thanks
Old 02-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tokyofan,

Yes Mistress Ruiko does wear the catsuit in session with boots. Make sure to request when you make your appointment. From the moment she enters the room - you can feel her authority - Again - she is awesome!!

Thanks for your inside info on the SADS clubs - Looks like Fluent Japanese speaking required for foreigners for those clubs. My Jap language is ok but I am not confident enough on the phone.
Around 2007 I was told by former La Siora Mistress K. Tamaki that SADS was not foreigner friendly. Did you visit during that time or did they change their policy due to the economy?

One question about Fetish Fortress - Did you experience or do you know if they give hanjob finishes and/ or allow pussy licking? -As this would probably be illegal under US laws. Just curious as you said you had a "different experience" there.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Schrodinger,

Thanks for testing out one of TangBohuSG's ladies. I was wondering about them myself, and I tend to agree with bro subway73's assessment. My view stays then, save money and go to Tokyo:P
Old 02-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Tokyofan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Tokyofan,

Yes Mistress Ruiko does wear the catsuit in session with boots. Make sure to request when you make your appointment. From the moment she enters the room - you can feel her authority - Again - she is awesome!!

Thanks for your inside info on the SADS clubs - Looks like Fluent Japanese speaking required for foreigners for those clubs. My Jap language is ok but I am not confident enough on the phone.
Around 2007 I was told by former La Siora Mistress K. Tamaki that SADS was not foreigner friendly. Did you visit during that time or did they change their policy due to the economy?

One question about Fetish Fortress - Did you experience or do you know if they give hanjob finishes and/ or allow pussy licking? -As this would probably be illegal under US laws. Just curious as you said you had a "different experience" there.
I cannot wait to see Mistress Ruiko!! I have been going to SADS Clubs since about 2000 - I think they are only nervous about non Japanese speakers.

I am not sure of the US law and sure each mistress is different but I have definitely licked pussy there but not a hand finish but never asked for one as it the times I have been there it hasnt naturally flowed into the play so dont know if it is an option or not. By the way does Misress Ruko allow pussy licking?
Old 02-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Ok guys , I found something interesting in the net , seems local , any infos on her or anyone tried her before ? Thanks and happy new year

http://imgur.com/a/Ec08f#1
Think saw her profile in some vice place, and she is LB
Old 02-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
russenl is Cool - loads of Potential

i have not tried any local mistress but have tried mistresses in bangkok and 2 mistresses in singapore when they visited us last year. one was mistress nurie and mistress jasmine and another mistress suniya. you can find thei web sites and keep a tab on when they travel to singapore and write to them or request them to keep you on their mailing list. my sessions are filed as fr in this forum. they are safe and extremely good and satisfying. russenl
Old 02-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
russenl is Cool - loads of Potential

i served her long ago in bkk. she is severe and very skilled does not give anything of her or even let you close to her body......after 2 hrs or so she footjobbed me to shoot so high that i shot into the other mistresses hair sitting on my face
Old 02-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyofan View Post
the US I go to the Fetish Fortress sometimes and have always enjoyed myself - a different experience than Japan but the mistresses are all very good.
Are there any mistresses in Singapore who have strong reputations re caning?
did you ever get body worship raw in FF?
yes but i do not know japanese, so might to hard to go to absolute, which is what i really want to do.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mistress Bigyoku bears some resemblance to Choi Ji Woo. Guess thats why I feel Mistress Bigyoku has the beauty and class of an actress

Hope she wil do a comeback or guest appeance in La Siora again

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
Mistress Bigyoku looks stunning. Her legs are to die for. Thank you for sharing the photos bro calbts.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Are there any mistresses in Singapore who have strong reputations re caning?[/QUOTE]

I am not too sure for singapore...tried before sin cee cee who is no longer available...session was rather amateurish and she wasn't really strict severe either...as it was my first time trying cane she gave me safe word and as it was conducted in hotel...no tying of me to bench or whatever....

Then last year went to bangkok for a work trip...decided to try their mistresses...was into caning also...so booked madam lek at her dungeon....session was really an eyeopening experience...told her wanted to try judicial caning....she warned me that it meant no safe word as the strokes ordered by her have to be delivered totally before session can be concluded...told her no problem.... the rest was history...she sentenced me to 100 strokes...let me tell you...that was my first as well as last judicial caning experience i had from a pro domme.. definitely not suited for newbies like me....

i was tied to a bench...totally no space for me to move...her strokes were damn hard and accurate...the first stroke and i yelled really yelled....at the end of the tenth stroke i was already there drifting in and out of ''ecstacy'' ...by the 50th stroke...i was numb....end of session...my ass was really swollen and bloody....would never forget the experience.....couldn't sit for days...not too sure if our prison rotan matches her standard
Old 03-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
danshui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Buddy Pleae give me advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro danshui, since you are going BKK in February, it is better you engage them directly. Based on my experience with Thaidomina, I think both yourself and the Mistresses will enjoy more in BKK.

Interestingly, their rates for Singapore remain the same. Their website has been revamped so bros who are interested might like to check it out:

www.thaidomina.com
bro how about thaimistress ??? but thaimistress seldom reply email .....
anybody serve there before ? http://www.thaimistress.net/dungeon/content/view/26/77/

or anybody try this before ?
http://www.chateauwednesday.com/rules.html

pls advice ~
robert chua thanks your advice again shifu ~ haha
Old 03-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot of Mistresses at thaimistress are no longer there, such as Omm, Tiger, Pau Ling etc. Midori seldom reply emails and if she does, it's not good news like sessions not available with this and that. I think the dungeon is going downhill unless Midori can find more Mistresses to keep up.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Mistress Bigyoku bears some resemblance to Choi Ji Woo. Guess thats why I feel Mistress Bigyoku has the beauty and class of an actress
Hope she wil do a comeback or guest appeance in La Siora again
Can everyone stop talking about Bigyoku? Give me a heartache, when i see it, cause i decline her when i call la siora years ago.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshui View Post
or anybody try this before ?
http://www.chateauwednesday.com/rules.html
it is pretty new joint, i suggest stick to midori and suniya.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1