The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 13
darren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to behold
Re: lil hazel : Intimate Pics of Myself

Wow sis awesome thread!
Keep it up!
Old 16-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
lilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivalve View Post
It's hard to read through Lil Hazel's thread without at least placing your hand on your own crotch whenever you see one exhilarating pic of hers.

Your thread, sister, is one hell of a seductive peek-a-boo. The best thread in August 2013 for me!

Man, your BF is one lucky fellow. So is your G-String, and your beautician that waxes your hairless jewel box. Damn, I'll kill just to place my tongue on that naked, tender punani of yours just to sayang you for your waxing efforts. Just thought la...

Have a great friday night.... while i lurk in your thread.
Thanks for the compliments

ive decided to take off pics showing my face (partially) after some deliberations and friendly advice i have from some really nice guys i chatted with.

Will only post pics of myself neck down from now on, have alot of request for miniskirt and i think thats what i will post next.. also with some pics of my pedi

Will probably share pics of my face with people that i feel are safe to do so.. going for a night of fun now ! everyone have fun this weekend !
Old 17-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 19
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisshazel View Post
Thanks for the compliments

ive decided to take off pics showing my face (partially) after some deliberations and friendly advice i have from some really nice guys i chatted with.

Will only post pics of myself neck down from now on, have alot of request for miniskirt and i think thats what i will post next.. also with some pics of my pedi

Will probably share pics of my face with people that i feel are safe to do so.. going for a night of fun now ! everyone have fun this weekend !
Excellent thread how bout a request in some stockings and garters too? Being 1.7m tall i know you will look great in them. Keep it up(for the bros!)
Old 17-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cause i find that he cant concentrate on me.. i like to be held down and felt all over my body eapecially when he is behind me.. two free hands feels so much better
Wat u2 need is a cameraman or photographer u2 trust.
Old 17-08-2013, 02:53 AM
Samster

lilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud of

how is this skirt ? i dont think its mini

Old 17-08-2013, 02:57 AM
Samster

I tried to take this pic of my white thongs but the angle makes it so difficult to take. This will be my failed attempt 1 lol

Old 17-08-2013, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
boonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
how is this skirt ? i dont think its mini

nope. I've seen shorter skirts sis
Old 17-08-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 12
OrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud of

Quote:
cause i find that he cant concentrate on me.. i like to be held down and felt all over my body eapecially when he is behind me.. two free hands feels so much better
My gf gets super horny when I take pictures of us having sex and showing the pics to people!

Now you're beginning to discover the thrill.
Old 17-08-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonster View Post
nope. I've seen shorter skirts sis
ive got others.. will try another time.. cant believe im so addicted to this forum.. chilling at my friend's house now and im sitting by myself doing this.. hahaha
Old 17-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1433 / Power: 13
DaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud of

Quote:
I tried to take this pic of my white thongs but the angle makes it so difficult to take. This will be my failed attempt 1 lol

i'm good at this. need help let me know lolz
Old 17-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
ive got others.. will try another time.. cant believe im so addicted to this forum.. chilling at my friend's house now and im sitting by myself doing this.. hahaha
so lonely?? I can't wait to see more. hehehe
Old 17-08-2013, 03:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
rabbits is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

There is no fail for you hazel. Every pic just drives my mind all over the place ! Waiting for more !
Old 17-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonster View Post
so lonely?? I can't wait to see more. hehehe
Tried on this skirt before i left home and took a few pics to test. Changed out of this skirt though but wearing the same thongs now. not lonely, my gfs qre quite high already but i got more interesting stuffs to look at
Old 17-08-2013, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tried on this skirt before i left home and took a few pics to test. Changed out of this skirt though but wearing the same thongs now. not lonely, my gfs qre quite high already but i got more interesting stuffs to look at
what interesting stuff??
Old 17-08-2013, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CSoALL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm for upskirt shots, i think maybe hover over the edge of your bed, put your phone there, set to timer + flash. Would be wonderful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1