The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 29-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitTeeth View Post
Ivy is probably a bit more mature then the younger Joanne. She uses strength during her massages, so if you are into hard massages then you are likely to enjoy a hair spa session with her. Also note that during her sessions she is rather tender and takes good care of her clients.

Joanne is probably a chio sweet young thing but i have not had the good fortune of being randomly assigned to her as i do not choose a particular hair therapist whenever i go. Wouldn't be fair to comment of something that i have not experienced.

Enjoy your visit bro!
Thanks for info bro. You mentioned that Ivy is rather tender and takes good care of her clients... Seems a good option to me..

Just curious, tender means she do slowly? Or massage softly?
Old 29-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RabbitTeeth is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gent View Post
Thanks for info bro. You mentioned that Ivy is rather tender and takes good care of her clients... Seems a good option to me..

Just curious, tender means she do slowly? Or massage softly?
Hey bro, by saying tender care, what i meant was she takes good care of the client depending on the mood of the moment. As in, when doing hairwash and shoulder massage, she would engage in conversations that makes her client feel comfortable at home, when doing face and hand massage in the reclined chair position, she would engage in conversations in a tender and softer tone, almost like a whisper, some bros would call it giving the gfe.

Massage wise her speciality is being able to give hard yet comfortable massages even though i would consider her to being quite a petit size lady. Note that i did not use the term girl, but lady

Enjoy your session there bro !
Old 30-07-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gent View Post
Yes. That was at least 3 years back...

Planning to go mtw to relax again... Friend recommended Ivy or Joanne.
After being attended to by Sally, I went back a month later. I walked into the saloon, requested for Sally again and suddenly, everybody in the saloon turned to look at me. 4 times of malu. I didn't know that I could ask for her name card during my first visit there so I can call to book her service over the phone the next time round. (They must been wondering why this young boy choose Sally over other syts)

After m.i.a for 3 years, I went back early this year and was attended by Joanne. Sweetest young thing whom is a good conversationalist and makes you feel welcome. This time round, I asked for her name card aka mtw card so I can call to book her service the next time round but I did not do that. I am a random lover.

There is another lady quite tall, slim with long curly hair. She provides good and strong massage but her attitude can be somehow cold. She is definitely friendly but not chatty. I have no idea what is her name. I hope you enjoy your visits there. Cheers.
Old 30-07-2013, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Ivy is at the Serangoon branch I presume. Went last time but didn't remember there is this person
Old 31-07-2013, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitTeeth View Post
Hey bro, by saying tender care, what i meant was she takes good care of the client depending on the mood of the moment. As in, when doing hairwash and shoulder massage, she would engage in conversations that makes her client feel comfortable at home, when doing face and hand massage in the reclined chair position, she would engage in conversations in a tender and softer tone, almost like a whisper, some bros would call it giving the gfe.

Massage wise her speciality is being able to give hard yet comfortable massages even though i would consider her to being quite a petit size lady. Note that i did not use the term girl, but lady

Enjoy your session there bro !
Thanks bro. I prefer lady than young girl.
Old 31-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyOwl View Post
After being attended to by Sally, I went back a month later. I walked into the saloon, requested for Sally again and suddenly, everybody in the saloon turned to look at me. 4 times of malu. I didn't know that I could ask for her name card during my first visit there so I can call to book her service over the phone the next time round. (They must been wondering why this young boy choose Sally over other syts)

After m.i.a for 3 years, I went back early this year and was attended by Joanne. Sweetest young thing whom is a good conversationalist and makes you feel welcome. This time round, I asked for her name card aka mtw card
Sally went to another saloon.. Heard was at pertain road area..
Old 31-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RabbitTeeth is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Ivy is at the Serangoon branch I presume. Went last time but didn't remember there is this person
Yup, the outlet i was going on about is beside st george's road.
Old 16-09-2013, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 11
Act10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has bro tried Chloe? Think she is a bit lau chio lau chio, not the SYT, but look quite chio. Not sure if her hair wash skills is good n if has the gfe.
Old 16-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kkk100 is Cool - loads of Potential

May I know the business hour? Thank you..
Old 17-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 11
Act10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Opening hours is 10.30am to 8pm. Yesterday was my first time at mtw serangoon n booked Joanne as was highly recommended but I wasn't too impressed. She wasn't quite what described here. I saw a tall, slim n pretty lady quite chio but don know her name. Not should if it is Chloe. Chloe looks quite Chio from her Facebook.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
MrWaiGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how much is the hair cut price?
Old 01-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

live report from stylish salon---

Mei ling - Looks - 8/10

But she just extracted teeth - face swollen abit...

Anyone know if joscelyn still at MTW jalan besar?
Old 01-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
mocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboyz View Post
yo bro, recently thru friends recommendation i went to this new hairspa joint @281 Outram road. This place is new and relaxing with some quite pretty gals too. Tried hairspa and ear dig by this gal called Uee. didn't know such joints can be fun too...
Went there a couple of weeks ago and had Hui Hui wash my hair.
Sweet smile and gave a strong head massage.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Went MY salon few weeks back...not bad the massage and the chick was quite chio but then I forgot her name again !

As always i feel weird holding a conversation with them or flirting with them when there are so many ppl around.

Btw do these salons accept credit cards for payment?
Old 05-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

where's all the location??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1