The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAcer09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Arranged a booking with on Tuesday noon. As a first visit, need to wait for her to give you the direction was somehow a turn off.

The place is somehow gives me an impression of the FC. Massage as so so. Appearance seems like a lady that you will try to hit on at clubs. Her service level really pleased me as well. Similar to what other bros mentioned, she waited for me with towel and dry me up.

Her tongue is really damm awesome. Does all the necessary work well. No sensitive part of my body is left untouched. Hard to find a ML that is willing to go to that the extend nowadays.

Left as a happy man. Her looks is really unique and toward exotic feels. RTM yes. Saw the specs lady too. But look wise, definitely miss Xin Jiang is my choice.
Old 22-10-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

NICE .... Good Sharing Experiences
Old 22-10-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
hin1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can share?
Old 22-10-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Done... WhatsApp PM
Old 23-10-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster (A)

Done with sharing in PMs
Old 23-10-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Is it near sheng Shi kang
Old 23-10-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster (A)

happy sunday
Not sure where is ssk
It's near Chinatown Point
Old 23-10-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster (A)

Long Weekend go Chiong
Old 23-10-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
jimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share her details and damages bro? Thanks,
Old 23-10-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster (A)

Chinatown MRT DownTown Line
+85267414132 WhatsApp
If have some points to spare
Old 23-10-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Can pm her WeChat? Not comfortable with wa
Old 23-10-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
Spangler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to pay a visit to XJ this afternoon and I was not disappointed. Try to what others have mentioned, her service level is top notch. I dare say top among MLs right now. She is a little bit reserved and feels like the submissive woman you always see in jav. Looks wise is definitely exotic with sharp beautiful features. Very different from your typical PRC. Massage wise although is not professionally done, can see that she puts in her best efforts and never short change my time.what happened after that, I can only say that it was amazing and true to what other bros have mentioned. Downside is the setting up of appointment. Not very comfortable with the request to send selfie but I complied and only took a pic of my shirt without face. To other bros who face the same dilemma, you may do the same

Overall is a damn good session and I think I will still be seeing XJ again. Pls take good care of this gem
Old 23-10-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
suibian is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuibian is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuibian is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuibian is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally got the chance to visit the Uyghur girl this morning.location is tucked in a quiet building in Chinatown and even quieter unit within the building. I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw when she opened the door. Abit of Eurasian look and definitely considered as a beauty, at least by my standards. Service wise I have to give her full marks. As everyone else had mentioned before, she does take care of you from start to finish. I was Abit paiseh at times and told her that I can wipe myself clean but she said that is what she should do for her clients. I was impressed. Massage wise I would say is average. There are better ones but there are also worse ones. The main course is what made me very happy. All I can say is that she is very well maintained and very attractive, especially during the sensual session. She is out to please and she made me a very pleased man. Left a very happy man.

Did not see the other girl around but just from Ms Uyghur's session, I will rtn for sure.
Old 24-10-2022, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does she do FJ? Will she send you picture of herself if you ask her? Wanna see how she look like before deciding whether to go.
Old 24-10-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5535 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalichlord View Post
Does she do FJ? Will she send you picture of herself if you ask her? Wanna see how she look like before deciding whether to go.
Yes, she does FJ & will sent u a phto which once open will be deleted when closed. Pl up mu points bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1