The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Hi guys,

Totally unrelated to CP but I'm seeking some advice.
Had anyone used any online travel booking service before? Those affiliated to China.
Is this http://english.ctrip.com/ reliable and trustworthy?
There had been mixed reviews. Some are extremely good, while some are outrageously bad.
I have used Ctrip and friends of mine have used it with no problems. I find that on it and other Chinese sites, that the airfares within China are somewhat lower.
Good Luck. mrclen
Old 21-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Hi guys,

Totally unrelated to CP but I'm seeking some advice.
Had anyone used any online travel booking service before? Those affiliated to China.
Is this http://english.ctrip.com/ reliable and trustworthy?
There had been mixed reviews. Some are extremely good, while some are outrageously bad.
Ctrip is quite safe. Tried it many times, however, currently I prefer elong (http://www.elong.com/). The cashback from hotel booking can be used to top up china mobile SIM. Last time Ctrip also can, but they had stopped providing that top up service liao.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

SEAJ,

thank you for the update!

I have another month before heading north. Let's hope things warm up by then.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yeah - but I'd say that this applies to most other places/pursuits too!

Say even that Huizhou Hengyuan Hotel being advertised here at RMB 368/398 - a quick check on China hotels website show rate of only US$48/RMB 298 including 2 breakfasts!

SEAJ
for the HZ hotel, I paid 308 for the most deluxe single room.
Old 22-04-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 21
azndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xing Party is a black shop. I have friends who kena the same extortion scam earlier.

Bros should avoid this Xing Party ktv at all cost. Go to Music Dragon, CEO or the one near Costco are better choices.

Quote:
one I was having dinner with to plan the evening’s activities opted to NOT go on, even to Xing Party, as another group of our friends actually got GA checked there and it ended up with them having to pay quite a large sum to avoid any further problems.

SEAJ
Old 22-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndaylights View Post
Xing Party is a black shop. I have friends who kena the same extortion scam earlier.

Bros should avoid this Xing Party ktv at all cost. Go to Music Dragon, CEO or the one near Costco are better choices.
Unfortunately, I THINK that more and more "black" activities are going to be happening in CP.

I bumped into a couple Hunan boys who had always been very friendly to me anytime I go to EuroAsia KTV in the past and was just generally chatting with them. They laughed that since they now got no work (as manager/bouncer/drinker) most nights they've been hanging around 18, Cali Red etc getting drunk whilst at the same time opportunistically trying to make some money.

A careless bump, a spilled drink, a bit of raucous behavior - anything and everything - they would seize upon to cause problems and extract some cash.

God knows what else these broke and desperate people in Chang Ping will get up to.

Just relaying....!

SEAJ

Ps. Where/what is CEO ktv? What is its Chinese name? Thanks!

Last edited by SEAJ; 22-04-2014 at 02:37 PM.
Old 22-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Just wanna share my recent exp...

After much calling to my HK friends, CA mommies, CP hotel corporate sales managers, CP meimei, 'cheong' agencies in this website, I hv decided to give a skip to CA and CP last week. No one seem to be able to give me the assurance that it will be safe while rendevous with meimei in hotel. Dun wanna kanna catch by GA in my room w my pants down.

Instead I make arrangement with one of the cp KTV mm for her to meet me in SZ. The GA has not done any spot check w this hotel so far and the hotel manager assures that it will be ok as long as I register my meimei in.

Personally i think the risk will be less if u can make similar arrangements and stay in SZ insted of CA and CP. As I always go solo, I dun go KTV.

For those who has to go like me, u might wanna consider this option to be on the safe side.
Old 22-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

I guess getting the girls to come over to hkg is still the safest if they have the visa to enter hkg.

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 22-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
I guess getting the girls to come over to hkg is still the safest if they have the visa to enter hkg.
Safest will be stay back in your own country/home
1. take flight-refer to MH370
2. take ferry - refer to korean ferry
3. save $
4. safe from sexual disease

Joking only.....
Old 22-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Safest will be stay back in your own country/home
1. take flight-refer to MH370
2. take ferry - refer to korean ferry
3. save $
4. safe from sexual disease

Joking only.....
bro, to add on
5) DIY

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 22-04-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Safest will be stay back in your own country/home 1. take flight-refer to MH370 2. take ferry - refer to korean ferry 3. save $ 4. safe from sexual disease Joking only.....
Buy air ticket n keep them in JB or batam. Visit for afternoon fuck and u can be home every night. Hotels in batam or johor are cheap. Just give them 10 K rmb and you can have her for up to 28 days. No GA no crooks, no MH370, wife also no quries
Old 23-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thx bro for the info..
Old 23-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 21
azndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, when you start on Hui Hua and go all the way straight, you will reach Tesco 乐购 at the round about.

You will see the CEO ktv, before you reach Tesco. It is a vegie ktv along this street same as HMTL. It's beside a coffee house. No Chinese name just CEO ktv. But I never tried it before, always see its big neon sign when I drove pass.

In case you missed it, there is another vegie ktv beside Tesco 乐购. Cannot remember the name but it is next to Bank of China.

Quote:
Ps. Where/what is CEO ktv? What is its Chinese name? Thanks!
Old 23-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, when you start on Hui Hua and go all the way straight, you will reach Tesco 乐购 at the round about.
........here is another vegie ktv beside Tesco 乐购. Cannot remember the name but it is next to Bank of China.
Thanks, never noticed it even as many times as I've gone past it!!!
Will have to try it next time.

SEAJ
Old 23-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
rahang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

You will see the CEO ktv, before you reach Tesco. It is a vegie ktv along this street same as HMTL. It's beside a coffee house. No Chinese name just CEO ktv. But I never tried it before, always see its big neon sign when I drove pass.

In case you missed it, there is another vegie ktv beside Tesco 乐购. Cannot remember the name but it is next to Bank of China.
Quote:
Thanks, never noticed it even as many times as I've gone past it!!!
Will have to try it next time.

SEAJ
I have been to the KTV just behind Tesco, the name is 快乐谷, not sure the English name is CEO or not.

Last edited by rahang; 23-04-2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason: change the name often ktv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread