The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii
Re: Batam Info Thread

One more Day
Old 11-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tandoori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR from Batam trip last weekend.

Had gone with a group of friends. After warmup drinking session in Hotel 89 we headed off to Windsor foodcourt, which is walking distance. Had a nice seafood dinner with all the beer selling girls pestering us. We bought a few rounds of beer and had those girls sit next to us all excited. They were available after 2am when their work ends. We couldn't wait that long !

We checked out Permat Indah but there were no girls we liked there. Price also quite steep for the quality offered 500K, 600K and 800K. All girls looked very mature. Had a big crowd of men but noone was selecting any girl.

Next we walked to hotel Formosa, Alishan KTV. Had read the recommendation in this thread. Asked the hostess about availability of girls. She said the girls only available for company in the room, cannot take outside. Bit turned off but still decided to enjoy some KTV fun. The room was very nice. Quite big to accommodate our group and had a snooker table.

Then the girls were brought in. I got the third choice and picked up this girl Nancy. Had a Japanese look and good figure. Breasts quite small but nice firm arse. Very enthusiastic about keeping me entertained. After sometime singing and dancing, she asked me to take her to hotel to continue the fun. A bit surprised but agreed as she was quite enthusiastic and spoke decent English. Another friend of mine also wanted her girl to come out but she was refusing. I asked Nancy to ask her and turned out that this other girl(bit small size) was scared my friend's dick too big !! We assured her that its all average size so she agreed. Damage was 700K. Nancy said that club keeps 200K and she gets 500K.

So off we all went to the hotel. We had a conversation about her background. She was well travelled and had even worked as a baby sitter in Malaysia previously. While we were talking and I was sipping a drink, she suddenly kneeled down, unzipped my trouser and started sucking my cock. Liked her eagerness and positive approach.

She turned out to be super hot in bed. Great firm figure and full of energy. Had a huge appetite and I had to stop her after three shots. Wanted to conserve energy for rest of the weekend. Very passionate kisser and great suction power. We used the entire room and she got very noisy. Was a bit worried about neighbours complaining. Didnt allow anal but for third round she was drawing me to do RAW. I refused and put on the safety cap. Morning she woke me up and said she had to go. I ordered some breakfast and she had a sandwich. Then off she went after giving me her number. Tipped her 50K for taxi.

Very satisfactory first night and thought of calling her back again on Saturday night. Rest of the report later in part 2.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
marcov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is the 12th jan trip still open? was intending to go next week.
don't mind gg with bro's from sbf
Old 11-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcov
Contact bro ndnd. He's the Occifer In Charge.

Huat Ah!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indah 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Indah 2 is no longer where it was. Does anyone know where it is relocated? Walkable distance from Farmosa?
Near hotel bali, from ex indah2 place walk straight down toward hotel bali.
Should be able to find it.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcov View Post
pm me your contact.
Need to confirm as need to book hotel room.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indah 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Indah 2 is no longer where it was. Does anyone know where it is relocated? Walkable distance from Farmosa?

Infront of Bali Hotel. Not walkable from Formosa, unless you willing to walk 15 minutes. It is about 10 Minutes away from old place

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
haha....@ 82...it is true ...the golden cunt costs you ST 800K and booking 1.5 Juta
800K ST and 1.5J for LT... ? SYT and their service and attitude as good as cat80 or cat150?

next trip will visit 82 and Indah 2, miss out these two joints for previous few trips..

Any joint name Jingle and Bahari is near to Gold Bird? I've beed Goldbird but didn't see those joints. Anyone can tell exact where is this joint located?

Last edited by vscelwan; 11-01-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xiaotiko85 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro there batam got chinese race or white skin anot huh? been there a few time all get malay one leh
Old 11-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vscelwan View Post
Any joint name Jingle and Bahari is near to Gold Bird? I've beed Goldbird but didn't see those joints. Anyone can tell exact where is this joint located?
Jingle is history liao, closed down.
Bahari is hotel.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Jingle is history liao, closed down.
Bahari is hotel.
Jingle used to have a tall jio cewe named Francesca hmm the way shes moves when having X
Old 11-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaotiko85 View Post
bro there batam got chinese race or white skin anot huh? been there a few time all get malay onYe leh
I saw two chinese ceweks at Gold Bird during my trip.....they are not my cup of tea so didn't bother to ask the damage from papi.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tomorrow (12 Jan 2012) is the cheong batam day and pak bird day. A pity that i couldn't follow due to work commitment. However, with all seniors leading the way, all newbies will definitely enjoy all the good lobangs.

The following clip is photographed in batam about booking cewek for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/300171...fb_xd_fragment

Here I wish each samster found your ideal nona manis in batam and have a wonderful and enjoyable time with her.

Best regards, bro eg5354.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Tomorrow (12 Jan 2012) is the cheong batam day and pak bird day. A pity that i couldn't follow due to work commitment. However, with all seniors leading the way, all newbies will definitely enjoy all the good lobangs.

The following clip is photographed in batam about booking cewek for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/300171...fb_xd_fragment

Here I wish each samster found your ideal nona manis in batam and have a wonderful and enjoyable time with her.

Best regards, bro eg5354.
Wah bro dun get expectation so high the girl in vid very nice
Old 12-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
[SIZE="5"]The following clip is photographed in batam about booking cewek for your viewing pleasure.
Nice Clip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread