The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2005, 07:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM

haha, place to meet up with brothers for a drink, if anyone is still there.

Currently planning either to go down to vietnam/Hk either on Christmas or CNY
Old 16-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
I should be more or less confirm going back to Spore for CNY. HCM is quite ghost town during TET Holidays
bro singviet,

i know lah... most of the time will be indoors lah...
Old 17-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi
bro singviet,

i know lah... most of the time will be indoors lah...

Maybe some bros do not really know. Most of the working gals are from the province. During TET holidays, they will be back in their province to celebrate.
Old 17-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Unless you have a place to stay for Tet Festival.
I mean some friend or gf home.
If not staying in hotel would not be enjoyable.
Some hotel staffs will be back home celebrating.
Most KTV or pub will not be open for that week.
Old 17-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller
CPTMiller is right!
Old 17-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller
ah... but the discos will be packed! a lot of overseas vietnamese came back to celebrate, and some FL still around. so if are u around during these times, go to gossip or volcano or liquid or some hangout place! who knows, you may get lucky...

Old 18-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
.........who knows, you may get lucky...
lucky??? the FLs give ang pows????
视线人浪中找你
Old 18-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
lucky??? the FLs give ang pows????
Maybe if its your first try , then maybe the WLwill give you 10,000 VND ang pow while u have to pay her 1500000VND.. hehehe
Old 18-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Lucky Ang Pow?

Quote:
Maybe if its your first try , then maybe the WLwill give you 10,000 VND ang pow while u have to pay her 1500000VND.. hehehe
Old 18-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Samster

Vietnam - HCM

MASSAGE AT TAN BINH SUPERBOWL

Slow morning siting infront of my laptop, nothing to do. Saw Bro Euphoria online and said HI to him. Got to know that he had a late night before cheonging and he's feeling real tired. So he wanted to find a massage palour to sleep for the afternoon. He remembered Bro 10cc recommended massage palour at District Tan Binh Superbowl 2nd floor and we decided to try it out.

Rainy afternoon, Bro Euphoria and myself arrived at the palour. Very quiet with a few gals sitting around. These gals are dressed in white. An average looking gal with big boobs caught my eye, but what the heck... go in for changing and shower first. Nothing spectular about the changing room and shower. kind of run down.. like SAF.

I was led to Room 4 and was asked to wait for the gal to come. After 3 minutes.... wow! Dream come true. Walked in the big boobs gal i was looking at just now. She was dressed in white and a black lacy bra. Nice nice.

Nice good massage for th first 30 mins.. no hanky panky. Then when she fliped me over, she came to my head and stretch for my tummy. Damm it!! Her tits are basically on my face. Then she moved over and started to peck me on my cheeks. She led my hands to her boobies and she took off her bra. Confirmed a C Cupper and i started to suck her tits. Interesting!! After that, i started to finger her while she stretch for my little head. Didn't realised that she started to move her mouth nearer to my little head. In no time, her whole mouth covered my little head. Then came a nice bbbj. The whole session lasted for around 10 mins and i cummed big time. Tipped the gal 300,000 VND.

I didn;t know bbbj during massage still exist in HCM City. This massage palour surely a gem in the outskirts of city.
Old 18-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!
Re: Heathly HCMC

Quote:
was at the health centre in super bowl near the airport last month............
Drank too much and partied too hard last night.
Was feeling damn tired and needed to get a good rub-down.
So I called the perpectually horny Singviet. Remembered 10cc's recommendation and took a long trip to Superbowl.
Well....I can only say its worth the trip, time and cab fare.

Heeded 10cc's advise and walked straight to the lounge, hoping to see a bunch of gals for selection. Disappointed....no one sitting there except the cleaner. Damn.
After shower, skipped the steam bath and sauna crap, headed straight for massage.
A tall gal (face 5/10 and body 4.5/10) came and wasn't to my liking.
What the heck, asked for No. 28 (10cc's recommendation again...thanks bro).
She came in with a puzzled look (face 6.5/10 and body 7.5/10) and, must be wondering who am I and how come I know her. Told her I was 10cc's friend and she exclaimed.....oh, that handsome guy!!! (Bro....I think she is in love with you, well.....which one doesn't?).
I must say she is a professional cock teaser. During the massage, time and time again her boobs (soft to the touch) will come in contact with my hands, legs, back, bums etc...and all these happen so naturally, without losing any rythmn of the massage.
The massage was reasonably good. After she was done with the back and legs, she pulled down my shorts and revealed my bums. I must say that I was shocked with the amount of oil she applied (I think poured is a better word) on my little bum. And then she went on to do a very sensual and teasing massage on my bum, ass crack, ass hole and right up front to the base of my prick. It was heavenly.
After the head and hand massage, the usual routine starts....massage and touching the inner tigh, tickling here and there....
But I was really tired and coupled with the fact that I am a very ticklish person, I actually stop her. She may have took the cue and did not proceed further.
So in the end, I did not get to experience the "out of this world BBBJ" as described by 10cc.

Nonetheless.....I enjoyed the session thoroughly.

Damage : Entrance 120,000 dong. Tips 100,000 dong.
视线人浪中找你
Old 18-11-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
.....with a few gals sitting around. These gals are dressed in white.....
how come u see i never see huh????

Bro I notice u did not say what's her number.....so u want to keep to yourself lah....
视线人浪中找你
Old 18-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
how come u see i never see huh????

Bro I notice u did not say what's her number.....so u want to keep to yourself lah....

Aiyoh bro, i forgot la. The girl is Number 9. How to keep these working gals to myself? They are out to earn a living.. heheheh but bros out there, do try no.28 also ok? If everyone ask for number 9, next time she will not be free to service me.. heheheh
Old 19-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
...So in the end, I did not get to experience the "out of this world BBBJ" as described by 10cc...
aiya... what a waste! u should, at the very least, try the equally-out-of-this-world hj. and she also promise me a fj next time, but got to be an out-call.

i dont remember giving her my name, so i doubt your vietnamese is good enough to let her know who the heck i am...

i think the best time to go there is about 4-ish. more girls, less customers.

think going to CW again tonight... wanna go? must jio u and bro singviet.

Old 19-11-2005, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
aiya... what a waste! u should, at the very least, try the equally-out-of-this-world hj. and she also promise me a fj next time, but got to be an out-call.

i dont remember giving her my name, so i doubt your vietnamese is good enough to let her know who the heck i am...

i think the best time to go there is about 4-ish. more girls, less customers.

think going to CW again tonight... wanna go? must jio u and bro singviet.

Bro,

I think u jio Bro Euphoria better la. Me tied down and can only cheong SOMETIMES only....hehehe But i do want to arrange for a small gathering for Bro Euphoria, yrself and myself soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread